• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary is dealing with mounting health issues, new book claims

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066191792 said:
What fails is your rationale to defend, as usual BTW. Keep on slurpin...

:lamo

You're the guy who just said Hillary is too old to be president when she's two years younger than the guy she's running against. Keep on failin' ...

Oh my goodness! Clearly one still photo of a 68-year-old woman in heels being briefly assisted up some stairs is ironclad proof that she is an invalid and therefore is unfit for office!

The RWNJ hackery simply abounds in this thread.

"a 68-year-old woman in heels" who was reported by observers to have tripped on the stairs. I don't know whether or not it is relevant, but even that sliver of view of only the top stair tread shows its unevenness. I wish I'd had a big dude to offer support on either side of me throughout my life when I'd tripped.

you're the guy who just said hillary is too old to be president when she's two years younger than the guy she's running against. Keep on failin' ...

derp!

Whoa!
I've speculated about likely health problems just from things that can be observed but I never expected to see that kind of clear evidence ... and a year apart so it can't be blamed on a brief effect of her concussion.
This is some serious ****.

No...it's not all that useful. I accept what is said in the links beefheart provided.

You're the guy who just said Hillary is too old to be president when she's two years younger than the guy she's running against. Keep on failin' ...

I stated Hillary is too old. Did you see me mention anything about Trump? This thread is about Hillary.

Try reading for comprehension once.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066191801 said:
You see ice on those steps?

It's not the most HD photo, but I'm pretty positive it's there.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066191826 said:
I stated Hillary is too old. Did you see me mention anything about Trump? This thread is about Hillary.

Try reading for comprehension once.

Try realizing how utterly stupid your own argument is for once.

If there is legitimate evidence that Mrs. Clinton is in ill health, then present it. That hasn't happened so far.

If there is legitimate evidence that Mrs. Clinton is in ill health, then present it. That hasn't happened so far.

Except a photo taken completely out of context and forged documents of Hillary's medical records..

Stupid is arguing with a moron. No thanks.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066191863 said:
So you're sticking with the "ice that's not there" story?

The only thing that lack of ice does is invalidate the headline of one link -- it certainly doesn't prove that Hillary was having a stroke or whatever CT onto which you've latched yourself.

Have you ever stumbled before in your life? Even once?

How does this photo prove Hillary has health issues?

It proves her taste in fashion is dying a slow painful death. That is a good awful shade of green designer potato sack she is wearing. Her eye sight must be going to put that on. On the plus side she has No worries about Bill leaving a stain on it.

I don't buy the "icy stairs" excuse.

There are at least 6 other people on those steps...one person is a woman with higher heels than Hillary has...but only one person is being helped. Hillary.

I don't know why she is being helped...whether she's too frail to negotiate a set of stairs...whether she's been drinking...whatever...but there isn't any ice on those steps.

Listening to her should make anyone realize just how strong her dementia has set in. Her cackles are bad enough to drive someone mentally ill themselves. The lady is certifiably ill, physically and mentally.

I'd be interested to see where all the people diagnosing Mrs. Clinton here on this thread obtained their medical and/or psychiatric degrees.

I don't buy the "icy stairs" excuse.

There are at least 6 other people on those steps...one person is a woman with higher heels than Hillary has...but only one person is being helped. Hillary.

I don't know why she is being helped...whether she's too frail to negotiate a set of stairs...whether she's been drinking...whatever...but there isn't any ice on those steps.

So because only Hillary slipped, that means it's all bull****.

As Joe would say........this is a BFD!!!

Back
Top Bottom