• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary iIndictment

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
That she is somehow above the law while everyone else pays for crimes they commit is not a good message for the FBI and DOJ to send to the people, much less that she can commit crimes of national security, have those crimes ignored, and be allowed to run for president. WTF is going on here? Can the people start a petition demanding an indictment so that nobody is above the law?

theyre being ignored because they're not real, theres a million and one things to indict bush over, that were never brought to court, in fact colin powell admitted to doing the exact same thing hillary clinton did so you would have indict him and probably a whole huge list of others from the bush administration.

Do you think the government really gives a good goddamn about petitions? They protect their own, and Hillary is the ultimate DC insider.

theyre being ignored because they're not real, theres a million and one things to indict bush over, that were never brought to court, in fact colin powell admitted to doing the exact same thing hillary clinton did so you would have indict him and probably a whole huge list of others from the bush administration.

Please show me where Colin Powell, or any other Cabinet level official, had the gall to set up a private server inside their private residence to bypass accountability and the FOIA. We aren't talking about forwarding some of your official emails to your gmail account here.

Please show me where Colin Powell, or any other Cabinet level official, had the gall to set up a private server inside their private residence to bypass accountability and the FOIA. We aren't talking about forwarding some of your official emails to your gmail account here.

Go learn something on your own........Google it and get current on well reported now common knowledge...........

That she is somehow above the law while everyone else pays for crimes they commit is not a good message for the FBI and DOJ to send to the people, much less that she can commit crimes of national security, have those crimes ignored, and be allowed to run for president. WTF is going on here? Can the people start a petition demanding an indictment so that nobody is above the law?

It's called the golden rule. Those with the gold make the rules.

I think you should get right on that, good luck.

Go learn something on your own........Google it and get current on well reported now common knowledge...........

Just did in case I missed something. I see no cases of others setting up private servers in their private residence. Powell said he sometimes used a personal email address but he most definitely did not set up a private server. I assume you know what a server is.

the difference is there was no law regarding that when they were in office. there was a law passed and signed by Obama on that issue.
there you have it.

do you honestly think that this corrupt DOJ is going to do anything.
If the FBI was smart they would issue an order to prosecute finding evidence.

Let the DOJ stand there with mud on their face for letting it go.
The fact is that she had classified and above classified material on
an unsecure server in which we know now that there were data breaches with it.

patreaus did less and they wanted to hang him by his toe nails out to dry.

Just did in case I missed something. I see no cases of others setting up private servers in their private residence. Powell said he sometimes used a personal email address but he most definitely did not set up a private server. I assume you know what a server is.

Good work

But this isn't about Bush or anybody else but Hillary Clinton. Let's stick to the topic.

its such a stupid distraction i haven't kept up with it tbh, its like the birth certificate nonsense, the whole story is a wild goose chase that's now 4 years old. its started as propaganda agianst obama and now after four years were onto some weird obscure nonsense about email servers which I honestly couldn't care less about. There are thousands of things to criticize the obama administration about concerning libya, theres a million things to criticize both the bush and obama administration about (even jailed for) concerning Iraq, and about dozen other countries, from Yemen to georgia, from nigeria to western sahara but instead we have congressional hearings about some server or whatever fox news has turned this goose chase into

As Bernie Sanders said "Enough with the damn emails"

BrewerBob is right.

While Colin may have had an occasional misdirected email, it certainly doesn't raise to the level of Hillary's continuous and exclusive use, in spite of your force feeding of the liberal narrative, something grown to be expected from a faux-conservative.

If there were no classified emails in question, it would be far less of an issue. As there have been many, many multiple classifiled emails found, some actually stripped of their classification before being sent, it is much more so an issue. A national security and criminal issue, I believe.

Can you link to that admission by Powell?

its such a stupid distraction i haven't kept up with it tbh, its like the birth certificate nonsense, the whole story is a wild goose chase that's now 4 years old. its started as propaganda agianst obama and now after four years were onto some weird obscure nonsense about email servers which I honestly couldn't care less about. There are thousands of things to criticize the obama administration about concerning libya, theres a million things to criticize both the bush and obama administration about (even jailed for) concerning Iraq, and about dozen other countries, from Yemen to georgia, from nigeria to western sahara but instead we have congressional hearings about some server or whatever fox news has turned this goose chase into

As Bernie Sanders said "Enough with the damn emails"

Fact Check: Hillary Clinton, Those Emails And The Law : It's All Politics : NPR

It seems to be a pretty convenient thing for the Democrats to have in their back pocket.

If something happens and Hillary suddenly becomes less hated, then she gets the nomination.

If she remains the shrill and unlikable, crooked politician she has always been, then the indictment will be used at the 11th Hour to back her out and put Biden in at the convention.

Unsurprisingly, the Obama Department of Justice which has been his personal gang of Brown Shirts since the opening day of his regime, will handle the dirty work if needed.

Whatever else happens, the Democrat Party will have yet another puppet dancing on its strings. That, after all, is the goal of our political parties.

BrewerBob is right.

While Colin may have had an occasional misdirected email, it certainly doesn't raise to the level of Hillary's continuous and exclusive use, in spite of your force feeding of the liberal narrative, something grown to be expected from a faux-conservative.

If there were no classified emails in question, it would be far less of an issue. As there have been many, many multiple classifiled emails found, some actually stripped of their classification before being sent, it is much more so an issue. A national security and criminal issue, I believe.

Let's wait and see just who is correct...........and spare you the embarrassment of playing lawyer of which you sure ain't

Let's wait and see just who is correct...........and spare you the embarrassment of playing lawyer of which you sure ain't

Not playing lawyer, so I don't know what you are talking about.

With the information that has been made public, it's already a certainty that Hillary and her staff did not take the necessary care with classified information as they should have.

Whether or not she's criminally charged, that's the wait and see part. With an Obama politicized DOJ, I have my doubts. Should she lose and Trump win, I'd say the likelihood increases. Of course the last possibility is that she won't be charged in either case, but that would go against the information already made public, the General Petraeus was criminally charged for far less, and the FBI was already upset about that.

Last edited:
Not playing lawyer, so I don't know what you are talking about.

With the information that has been made public, it's already a certainty that Hillary and her staff did not take the necessary care with classified information as they should have. Whether or not she's criminally charged, that's the wait and see part.

Ever heard of sworn testimony?

And let's remember most of the "information made public" has been leaks from a biased Select Committee whose only (acknowledged and publically stated purpose) is to to bring down Clinton; and carefully crafted news reports from RW media........

So for you to cite that talking point as being substantive is more than questionable...........

What HRC may be "guilty" of violation of State Department policy in re "sensitive" materials which is no crime..........

Oh, I am pretty sure they are real alright. And I also say, if those under the Bush admin broke the laws, hey, go after them as well.

I don't want ANYBODY to be above the law. Every loyal American should feel the same way.

Ever heard of sworn testimony?

And let's remember most of the "information made public" has been leaks from a biased Select Committee whose only (acknowledged and publically stated purpose) is to to bring down Clinton; and carefully crafted news reports from RW media........

So for you to cite that talking point as being substantive is more than questionable...........

What HRC may be "guilty" of violation of State Department policy in re "sensitive" materials which is no crime..........

The information of which I'm referring is a bit more substantial than leaks, but nice try. I'm referring to the results of FOIA information requests and law suits, so not even sourced from the Select Committee that you are referring to.

The ball's in Obama's and DOJ's court. I wonder how they are going to arrange it so that Hillary can weasel out of this one?

Oh, I am pretty sure they are real alright. And I also say, if those under the Bush admin broke the laws, hey, go after them as well.

I don't want ANYBODY to be above the law. Every loyal American should feel the same way.

Oh well if that guy on the internet says she's guilty, I'm convinced.

Oh well if that guy on the internet says she's guilty, I'm convinced.
Do you have any background knowledge about this at all? Does not appear as though you do. If you did, you would not being saying "that guy on the internet" blah blah blah.

But we are all used to the folks that seem to enjoy putting their hands over their eyes and over their ears... but too rarely over their mouths.

do you honestly think that this corrupt DOJ is going to do anything.
If the FBI was smart they would issue an order to prosecute finding evidence.

Let the DOJ stand there with mud on their face for letting it go.
The fact is that she had classified and above classified material on
an unsecure server in which we know now that there were data breaches with it.

patreaus did less and they wanted to hang him by his toe nails out to dry.
The first thing the new administration can do is reinstate David Petraeus. No reason to make it seem Hillary didn't do anything illegal. Then make a clean slate by making the giving of state secrets, accidental or otherwise, an actionable offense, again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom