• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary has seizure on camera? -- Drudge Report and ConservativeOutfitters

Word has it that she had a stroke during that mysterious time around the benghazi investigation. The media needs to look into that.

It's Satan trying to come out. :twisted:

Word has it that she had a stroke during that mysterious time around the benghazi investigation. The media needs to look into that.

None of your business.

HIPAA

Clearly something happened because Huma said to someone via email that Hillary gets confused easily. They say she had a concussion?

None of your business.

HIPAA

The specifics certainly aren't our business but I do think Presidential candidates should have to pass some sort of standardized medical screening by impartial doctors to run for office.

The specifics certainly aren't our business but I do think Presidential candidates should have to pass some sort of standardized medical screening by impartial doctors to run for office.

Especially this time with a couple of geriatrics running.

This would Eliminate pretty much everyone as you have to be mentally insane to want that job.

Hillary is garbage, and ten to one all her enzymes counts point toward liver failure.

Gee, that sure rose up the the insightful level of your previous posts.

Hillary is garbage, and ten to one all her enzymes counts point toward liver failure.

Aids or advanced undiagnosed syphilis. Maybe complicated by warts.

Maybe not a seizure, but pretty bizarre behavior, at the very least. :shock:

She was trying to make fun of retarded people. God, how low can she go? She's the dregs of the earth. Can you imagine who she makes fun of when nobody is looking?

She was trying to make fun of retarded people. God, how low can she go? She's the dregs of the earth. Can you imagine who she makes fun of when nobody is looking?

Stop - no she wasn't. She was pretending to be taken aback by all the people in her face.

Aids or advanced undiagnosed syphilis. Maybe complicated by warts.

I doubt that. lesbians have the lowest rate of STDs of any group.

I doubt that. lesbians have the lowest rate of STDs of any group.

I've always heard that she'd take it anywhere she could find it.

I've also heard that she'd take it anywhere she could take it.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom