• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary has seizure on camera? -- Drudge Report and ConservativeOutfitters

Haha. I love that. Poor Howie. :(

I can't stand the man's politics. The scream didn't do him in, it was merely that first political meme as it were. I wonder if people yell that at him randomly, or beg him to do it.

Drudge isn't a reporter. He simply posts links to blogs, news stories, etc.

Also I didn't say that he called it a fact - I said he did it for attention. That's the point of this entire thread.

OK...

Attention...

It appears you may have started the thread for throwing attention as well...

I like Drudge. Even though he may not have reporter credentials, he is one.

Ever hear his radio show he use to have?

I can't believe that one scream ended his entire campaign.

It really didn't, if you read up his campaign was in serious trouble, the scream merely cemented what was already coming along.

None of your business.

HIPAA

HIPAA is a set of standards for storing and sharing medical records [electronically].

It is indeed our business, haven't we learned? FDR taught us the lesson.

The candidate's medical status should be public record and let us decide if we're willing to take the risk. If we want to take on a stroke patient as our next president that's up to us.

OK...

Attention...

It appears you may have started the thread for throwing attention as well...

I like Drudge. Even though he may not have reporter credentials, he is one.

Ever hear his radio show he use to have?

Yes, I started this thread to bring attention to Drudge's clickbait. No, I never listened to his radio show.

Interesting thing about Drudge --- twice (that I know of) he's completely deleted every single tweet from his page and "gone dark". His account is that way right now.

HIPAA is a set of standards for storing and sharing medical records [electronically].

It is indeed our business, haven't we learned? FDR taught us the lesson.

The candidate's medical status should be public record and let us decide if we're willing to take the risk. If we want to take on a stroke patient as our next president that's up to us.

Actually, its not standards, its the law.

Meanwhile, Trump keeps making BS excuses for not releasing his tax records...

Back
Top Bottom