• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary has seizure on camera? -- Drudge Report and ConservativeOutfitters

I knew it all along. She is a lizard demon. :)

Looks like she was trying to shed her skin and molt but contained herself to do so in her nest later on.

It's Satan trying to come out. :twisted:

Yep....no doubt about it...

Drudge is garbage, just like Breitbart.

Bull****. Drudge posts what the MSM are too cowardly to post, or paid to ignore! It's my number one site above all others, and it gets more hits by far per year, than all the others.

The MSM should have had Trump and the Pub convention, or Munich, as the TOP STORY tonight. What did they have...Hillary's pick for VP and then wasted 2-3 minutes giving us all the details on it, that many of us could care less about!

Clearly something happened because Huma said to someone via email that Hillary gets confused easily. They say she had a concussion?

She had one a few years ago. Probably fell over drunk and had another. Maybe, she will check out before November.

She is the lizard queen and she can do anything!

I bet you believe that too.

The specifics certainly aren't our business but I do think Presidential candidates should have to pass some sort of standardized medical screening by impartial doctors to run for office.

Agreed. The coughs, the stumbling and the occasional misnomer by Hillary, are suspicious.

Yep....no doubt about it...

Bull****. Drudge posts what the MSM are too cowardly to post, or paid to ignore! It's my number one site above all others, and it gets more hits by far per year, than all the others.

The MSM should have had Trump and the Pub convention, or Munich, as the TOP STORY tonight. What did they have...Hillary's pick for VP and then wasted 2-3 minutes giving us all the details on it, that many of us could care less about!

She had one a few years ago. Probably fell over drunk and had another. Maybe, she will check out before November.

I bet you believe that too.

Agreed. The coughs, the stumbling and the occasional misnomer by Hillary, are suspicious.

Why do you so fervently back the Police State and Neo-Fascism?

Gee, that sure rose up the the insightful level of your previous posts.

Yes it did, the more he posts, the righter he are! :2razz:

Aids or advanced undiagnosed syphilis. Maybe complicated by warts.

No wonder Huma is concerned!!!

Maybe not a seizure, but pretty bizarre behavior, at the very least. :shock:

Yep.....

She was trying to make fun of retarded people. God, how low can she go? She's the dregs of the earth. Can you imagine who she makes fun of when nobody is looking?

I'd say just about everyone except her daughter and Huma.

She was just trying to be funny -- and failing.

She fails a lot.

Stop - no she wasn't. She was pretending to be taken aback by all the people in her face.

I've always been taken aback by her face!

I doubt that. lesbians have the lowest rate of STDs of any group.

Good point.

I've always heard that she'd take it anywhere she could find it.

I've also heard that she'd take it anywhere she could take it.:cool:

I've heard that too...

wow that has to be one of the most ignorant comments i've ever seen

Really? So you know something about Hillary that we don't?

Get ready for Ultra-Lord Chancellor Trump........

:thumbs::2party:

Why do you so fervently back the Police State and Neo-Fascism?

I don't, you are just confused.

I haven't found the Drudge report link.

Anyone find it, or is the OP a lie?

Last edited:
The specifics certainly aren't our business but I do think Presidential candidates should have to pass some sort of standardized medical screening by impartial doctors to run for office.

Agreed, including psychological screening for sociopathic tendencies.

Did you go to Drudge's Facebook page? That's where I saw it.

https://www.facebook.com/mattdrudge/?fref=ts

LOL...

So what.

He linked to the site that has it.

Do you know what a question mark means?

HILLARY HAS SEIZURE ON CAMERA?

Seriously... When you put a question mark on something, what does it mean to you?

Matt Drudge has one of the highest accuracy rates of any journalist. Words have meaning.

LOL...

So what.

He linked to the site that has it.

Do you know what a question mark means?

HILLARY HAS SEIZURE ON CAMERA?

Seriously... When you put a question mark on something, what does it mean to you?

Matt Drudge has one of the highest accuracy rates of any journalist. Words have meaning.

I see you're a little emotional and defensive. Strange.

The video was clickbait -- Drudge and CO knew that she didn't have a seizure. They simply posted it to get attention. Do you see now?

I see you're a little emotional and defensive. Strange.
No I'm not. He pointed to the site. That was it. He doesn't have it on his own site.

The video was clickbait -- Drudge and CO knew that she didn't have a seizure. They simply posted it to get attention. Do you see now?
That's common for any on in the field.

Do you point such things out when liberals do it, or only when conservatives do it?

To then imply as if Drudged lied is not true. That is a bigger lie yet.

One must admit to that being an extremely unusual affectation. What was that?

She was attempting to be funny because she turned her head and all of these people were right there in her face.

So?

Have you never seen any of my posts on this forum?

Not many. We don't normally reside in the same forums.

Do you think Drudge needs to be put in the same category as other reporters? The times I have followed him, he has been very, very accurate when he calls something a fact. You need to notice if he is calling something fact, or just going for attention.

Actually not just him, but others with a story line also. If you actually pay attention to the actual wording of things, you might appreciate what I am saying.

Do you think Drudge needs to be put in the same category as other reporters? The times I have followed him, he has been very, very accurate when he calls something a fact. You need to notice if he is calling something fact, or just going for attention.

Actually not just him, but others with a story line also. If you actually pay attention to the actual wording of things, you might appreciate what I am saying.

Drudge isn't a reporter. He simply posts links to blogs, news stories, etc.

Also I didn't say that he called it a fact - I said he did it for attention. That's the point of this entire thread.

Back
Top Bottom