• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hillary Fights making ILLEGAL Immigrants ILLEGAL!

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
36,066
Reaction score
17,492
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Navy Pride said:
The "Ice Princess" Hillary could care less about hispanic immigrants.........She is just trolling for hispanic votes...........The woman has no shame........

I wonder what the proper name would be for her?

Political whore?Pandering whore?Media whore would not be the proper words to describe hillary.
 

aquapub

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
7,317
Reaction score
344
Location
America (A.K.A., a red state)
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Thousands (still well within the liberal fringe) showed up to protest protecting America's economy from illegal immigrants who overcrowd our prisons, sit on our welfare, bankrupt our schools, and raise everyone's health care costs.

These geniuses argue that illegals help our economy by somehow paying tax dollars while working under the table 90% of the time...?

Oh yes, and naturally, the media covered the fringe liberal event as a"sign of mainstream sentiment." :roll:
 

easyt65

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I whole-heartedly disagree with the notion that there are no easy answers to the immigration problem! :2mad:

Talking about what to do with the Illegal Immigrants in this country today without addressing the problem of them coming in 1st is like standing knee-deep in your living room arguing over what to do with all the water in your house during a flood while more and more water keeps pouring in the front door that you have wide open! :doh

If you do NOT close the borders and stop the influx of Illegals DAILY into this country you will accomplish NOTHING! Build the Fence and either put troops on the border or put 5 times as many border patrol people with all the latest technology and gear to do the job 1st!

2nd, Hammer the living CR@P out of all the companies, organizations, and anyone else who gives illegal immigrants jobs - Slap them with HUGE Fines and/or padlock their doors for a week or two. We have existing laws that make it illegal for anyone to hire illegal immigrants! ENFORCE THEM!

Once the jobs start drying up, there will be almost no need for anyone to try tomake it into this country illegally.

Do the same thing with renting houses/apartments - proof you are an American or have a green card or no housing! If the goverment finds someone has been renting property intentionally to Illegals, threaten to seize the property.

Regarding Hospitals - Illegals take their families to the Emergency room for free medical care. No problem - treat them and them hold them for Immigration to come pick them up and deport them!

You take away jobs and housing for Illegal Immigrants and they have no reason to come here! For the ones already here, the decision has to be made - are you going to go after them or give them amnesty? If you want to be a serious hard@ss and send a message, you give all illegals a deadline of, say, 6 months to a year to get a Green Card/become an American or get out. After that, the above rules kick in. If you want to give anyone amnesty, YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THE BORDERS 1ST! If you give all the illegals in the country amnesty today, you're going to have to do it again to the 250k more who have come in next month!

SEAL THE FREAKIN' BORDERS! It is NOT a HARD DECISION!
 
H

hipsterdufus

easyt65 said:
I whole-heartedly disagree with the notion that there are no easy answers to the immigration problem!

Talking about what to do with the Illegal Immigrants in this country today without addressing the problem of them coming in 1st is like standing knee-deep in your living room arguing over what to do with all the water in your house during a flood while more and more water keeps pouring in the front door that you have wide open!

Welcome to another episode of "Terribly Bad Analogies" :laughat:

easyt65 said:
If you do NOT close the borders and stop the influx of Illegals DAILY into this country you will accomplish NOTHING! Build the Fence and either put troops on the border or put 5 times as many border patrol people with all the latest technology and gear to do the job 1st!

The fence idea seems like an easy solution, but it's not that simple.
1. Did you know that you can cut through a fence? Yes, you actually can, I've seen it done.

fence.climber.jpg


2. Did you know that you can actually go over a fence? Yes, you actually can, I've seen it done.

The fence-climber
demo-6lg.jpg


easyt65 said:
2nd, Hammer the living CR@P out of all the companies, organizations, and anyone else who gives illegal immigrants jobs - Slap them with HUGE Fines and/or padlock their doors for a week or two. We have existing laws that make it illegal for anyone to hire illegal immigrants! ENFORCE THEM!

Once the jobs start drying up, there will be almost no need for anyone to try tomake it into this country illegally.
Agreed. The GOP will never go for that. Book it.

easyt65 said:
Do the same thing with renting houses/apartments - proof you are an American or have a green card or no housing! If the goverment finds someone has been renting property intentionally to Illegals, threaten to seize the property.

So what would you do with the incredible homeless problem this would cause?
The bigger question is, in a post 9/11 world is this the best use of L.E.?

easyt65 said:
Regarding Hospitals - Illegals take their families to the Emergency room for free medical care. No problem - treat them and them hold them for Immigration to come pick them up and deport them!

So you're going to use our tax dollars (or charge it I guess) to deport 11 million people?

easyt65 said:
You take away jobs and housing for Illegal Immigrants and they have no reason to come here! For the ones already here, the decision has to be made - are you going to go after them or give them amnesty? If you want to be a serious hard@ss and send a message, you give all illegals a deadline of, say, 6 months to a year to get a Green Card/become an American or get out. After that, the above rules kick in. If you want to give anyone amnesty, YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THE BORDERS 1ST!

The border between the US and Mexico is 2000 miles long.
The border between the US and Canada is 4000 miles long. The Pacific Coastline is 7,623 miles long the Atlantic coastline is 2,069 miles long, the Gulf Coast coastline is 1,631 miles long, and that's not even getting into securing the airspace.
 

easyt65

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
hipsterdufus said:
Welcome to another episode of "Terribly Bad Analogies" :laughat:
Yet one that fits! how can you try and deal with the ILLEGALS that are here when the number keeps growing daily? Until you solve that problem, addressing the rest is never-ending!

Yeah, NO politician would go for the idea of hammering businesses who hire Illegals because they are being paid off by Big Bu$$ine$ Lobbyists, they are afraid of losing the latino vote so much that they are willing to kkeep selling America out just to stay in office! That is why we all need to vote the gutless wonders and the crooks out who put Party-1st and themselves 1st above what is best for America, whether DNC or GOP! Bottom line - take away the job opportunity to illegals and they have no reason to come here - the problem starts drying up...or at least cut dramatically!

hipsterdufus said:
The fence idea seems like an easy solution, but it's not that simple.
1. Did you know that you can cut through a fence? Yes, you actually can, I've seen it done.
2. Did you know that you can actually go over a fence? Yes, you actually can, I've seen it done.

Did you know you can also put sensors on fences that alert authorities when they have been damaged/touched? Did you know you can have cameras put in place to monitor fence lines? Did you know the military has sensors that can be dropped from planes, land and bury themselves up to a point in the ground, then monitor large areas for movement? (They can come with video/cameras to show what they see.) You could have quick response teams with helicopters to respond to incidents as necessary. There are easy ways to make this work.

Regarding making it ilegal to rent to Illegals -
hipsterdufus said:
So what would you do with the incredible homeless problem this would cause?
What homeless problem? Illegals are deported, not left on the street!
hipsterdufus said:
So you're going to use our tax dollars (or charge it I guess) to deport 11 million people?
- We're losing millions a year in all the social programs, free medicine, American dollars being shipped out of country, etc anyway! Its much like the dilema of social Security program, which is hemmoraging: Pay NOW and fix the problem where it won't be this bad anymore or keep letting it hemmorage, continuing to pay for years to come until it overloads our economy! (Anyone remember the Roman Empire, how they got to a point where certain jobs were beneath them, so they brought in massive numbers of foreigners/slaves in to do all their work for them - remember how that Empire turned out?)
- Also, send the bill to the Mexican Goverment, as this is as much their problem as it is ours! They ARE Mexican citizens, after all, and the responsibility of the Mexican Govt! If they refuse to pay, seize some of their assets and bank accounts until they get the message that we are serious about dealing with this problem and expect their cooperation! No more Free rides for them!
 

easyt65

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
http://www.mexica-movement.org/granmarcha.htm

Some enlightening photos from the March held recently. According to the Mexicans, they are not illegals - they are just taking back their land!

Heck, maybe all you have to do to solve this problem is give them some really horrible land so they can build casinos on it like you did my people, the Native Americans! :rofl
 

easyt65

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Actually, the Latino marches that were staged did show a lot of disturbing images. It showed a Mexican/Lation community that actually believe that the SW is stolen land and that they have no intention of joining the 'melting-pot' that is supposed to be America. The racist/supremist signs they carried said it all - they believe the SW is stolen land and they are coming across the border to take it back.

This is an attack on our sovereignty, and I am wondering when politicians like Hillary are going to put down the Bible she is carrying while pandering to these guys who were carrying those signs and actually act to protect our borders!

We didn't see hard working immigrants who have come to America to contribute and make a better life for themselves marching the last few days. No, we saw latinos/Mexicans who do not like the U.S., don't want to be PART of this country, and who see the SW as theirs and are determined to take it back from us!
 

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
36,066
Reaction score
17,492
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
easyt65 said:
Actually, the Latino marches that were staged did show a lot of disturbing images. It showed a Mexican/Lation community that actually believe that the SW is stolen land and that they have no intention of joining the 'melting-pot' that is supposed to be America. The racist/supremist signs they carried said it all - they believe the SW is stolen land and they are coming across the border to take it back.

This is an attack on our sovereignty, and I am wondering when politicians like Hillary are going to put down the Bible she is carrying while pandering to these guys who were carrying those signs and actually act to protect our borders!

We didn't see hard working immigrants who have come to America to contribute and make a better life for themselves marching the last few days. No, we saw latinos/Mexicans who do not like the U.S., don't want to be PART of this country, and who see the SW as theirs and are determined to take it back from us!


It amazes me the number of politicians who sell out our country all just for the hope of scorring latino votes.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
jamesrage said:
I wonder what the proper name would be for her?

Political whore?Pandering whore?Media whore would not be the proper words to describe hillary.

I would say all of the above James.........
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
jamesrage said:
It amazes me the number of politicians who sell out our country all just for the hope of scorring latino votes.
Yeah, just like when Bush wanted to give amnesty to 'em.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
shuamort said:
Yeah, just like when Bush wanted to give amnesty to 'em.


Ah, do you have a link where GWB offered amnesty yo illegals? Thanks......
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Navy Pride said:
Ah, do you have a link where GWB offered amnesty yo illegals? Thanks......
Here's one:
Bush’s Promise of Amnesty Caused Rush For the Border
President Bush's first act to kick off 2004 back in January was to unveil an immigration reform plan that was nothing more than a massive amnesty for illegal aliens. Mr. Bush's purpose was to impress the nation's growing Hispanic vote with how simpatico he is and to give them a good reason to vote for him. Polls show that by and large they won't, but in the meantime a good many other Hispanics have voted with their feet.
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
(i'm not sure about the link's veracity, but it's the first one i found. Let me know if it isn't quality enough)
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Can't you come up with one creditable site? First of all what the president proposed was not amnesty........Illegals would have to jump through all kind of hoops to be here legally.......

This might surprise you but I am for closing the borders completel, building a fence, and manning it with the National Guard.......
 

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
36,066
Reaction score
17,492
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
shuamort said:
Yeah, just like when Bush wanted to give amnesty to 'em.

It is certianly despicable when a president sell us the American people down the river to another nation.
 

easyt65

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Actually I have heard on a report that Amnesty has been offered on 3 seperate occassions now (in the past), and the result, without addressing the continuous flow of illegals across the border, is more and more illegals in the country!

Its like illegals/enemy flooding across your border, determined to take a part of your country (as they believe the SW is theirs). Instead of defending your border from the invaders, you bestow upon them 'Amnesty', which they don't want to begin with because, in their own words, they are an invading army determined to seize part of 'your' land.:shock:
 

debate_junkie

Worst Nightmare
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
919
Reaction score
19
Location
Pennsylvania
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Moderate
easyt65 said:
Actually I have heard on a report that Amnesty has been offered on 3 seperate occassions now (in the past), and the result, without addressing the continuous flow of illegals across the border, is more and more illegals in the country!

Its like illegals/enemy flooding across your border, determined to take a part of your country (as they believe the SW is theirs). Instead of defending your border from the invaders, you bestow upon them 'Amnesty', which they don't want to begin with because, in their own words, they are an invading army determined to seize part of 'your' land.:shock:

In my mind, illegal aliens are the enemy. They serve no purpose, except their own. They're determined to get all the benefits of the US, without ever being a contributing member of this society. They're determined to be true to their homeland, their cultures, their languages, all the while disregarding the homeland, the culture, and the language of the United States of America. They're leeches on the back of this nation, and the LEGAL immigrants, who are still sitting in their homeland, waiting for their permissions to LEGALLY immigrate to the United States are the ones being shafted, next to the US taxpayer, of course.
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Navy Pride said:
Can't you come up with one creditable site? First of all what the president proposed was not amnesty........Illegals would have to jump through all kind of hoops to be here legally.......

This might surprise you but I am for closing the borders completel, building a fence, and manning it with the National Guard.......
And here I thought the World Net Daily and Washington Times would be appropriate since they're right leaning sources. Here are a couple more:

Fox News:
Bush Amnesty Plan Raises Immigration Concerns
Advocates of strong enforcement of U.S. immigration laws charge that the new Bush plan is really a massive new amnesty for illegal aliens, in spite of repeated Bush administration assurances to the contrary. The administration, and the Republican sponsors of the parallel McCain-Kolbe-Flake plan (search) on Capitol Hill, claim that their plans are not really amnesties because they require illegal aliens to pay a small fee and wait a short time before they can receive their legal permanent status.

Seattle PI:
Bush proposes some amnesty for illegal immigrants
A plan being proposed by President Bush would give legal status to foreign workers, including millions already toiling in the United States' underground economy, removing the fear of deportation but not putting them on a fast track toward permanent U.S. residency.

Or how about something more current:
Washington Times
Hill conservatives warn Bush of amnesty anger
House conservatives yesterday issued a dire warning to President Bush and Republican leadership that they will pay a devastating political price if they proceed with a guest-worker program or anything resembling amnesty for illegal aliens before securing the borders and enforcing existing immigration laws.

"They will remember in November," Rep. J.D. Hayworth, Arizona Republican, said of voters nationwide. "And many of those who have stood with our Republican majority in the last decade are not only angry, many of them plan to be absent from the polls" this year when the entire House and one-third of the Senate is up for re-election.
(Pandering to voters?)
Tucson Citizen
Hard-liners bash Bush on 'amnesty' proposal
House hard-liners tore into President Bush and Senate moderates over what they called an amnesty plan for illegal immigrants, saying Republicans could lose control of Congress this fall if they appear to coddle lawbreakers.
 

Hillary

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Moderate
Let's get rid of them the way Bill Frisk want to, lets send them into the gas chamber like what Hitler did to the Jews. Illegal Immigrant lives are inferior and insignificant to the proud conservative party of white republican. Let's Kill Them All!!!! /sargasm



You conservatives will never learn, but you know what...we will take really good care of you in November. Keep up the Hitler routine and democrats will take back congress this year.
 

easyt65

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hillary said:
Let's get rid of them the way Bill Frisk want to, lets send them into the gas chamber like what Hitler did to the Jews. Let's Kill Them All!!!! /sargasm

:shock: Where the heck did that come from? THAT is not sarcasm! That is like walking up to someone, punching them in the face, chuckling, then saying, "Sorry....just kidding!" You need help!



Hillary said:
You conservatives will never learn, but you know what...we will take really good care of you in November. Keep up the Hitler routine and democrats will take back congress this year.

I hear one of the promises Hillary has already made is to fly the Mexican flag over the White House if she wins. :doh I guess if you can't count on the 'Ignorant, Inbred, redneck, Bible-thumpers' to vote for you, you should just turn to the illegal, militant Mexicans!

Between the illegal latinos, the felons (Remember how Hillary tried to co-sponsor legislation that would strip the states of their right to decide if felons get to vote in order to make their standard voting practice finally legal, and how it fell through?!), and dead people (remember the reports about how so many dead people had voted out in California for thre Democrats - Kerry was very popular with the segment of the American people without a pulse), the Dems just might have enough votes to reclaim Congress!
 

debate_junkie

Worst Nightmare
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
919
Reaction score
19
Location
Pennsylvania
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Moderate
Hillary said:
Let's get rid of them the way Bill Frisk want to, lets send them into the gas chamber like what Hitler did to the Jews. Illegal Immigrant lives are inferior and insignificant to the proud conservative party of white republican. Let's Kill Them All!!!! /sargasm



You conservatives will never learn, but you know what...we will take really good care of you in November. Keep up the Hitler routine and democrats will take back congress this year.

LMAO if rounding them up, and sending them back to where they came from is like Hitler... errmmm ummm I suggest a re-study of history, and the means from which Hitler operated. I do recall many of the Jews Hitler rounded up were legal citizens of the nations in which he invaded.

Bill Frist, mind you, simply states that businesses who employ illegal aliens should be sanctioned heavily (after all it is AGAINST THE LAW to hire anyone without the proper documentation) and send those that don't have the proper documents to which they came.

Nice try on the sarCasm though. The only thing it did was show your ignorance on both history, and the issue at hand.
 

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
36,066
Reaction score
17,492
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
shuamort said:
And here I thought the World Net Daily and Washington Times would be appropriate since they're right leaning sources. Here are a couple more:

Fox News:
Bush Amnesty Plan Raises Immigration Concerns


Seattle PI:
Bush proposes some amnesty for illegal immigrants

Or how about something more current:
Washington Times
Hill conservatives warn Bush of amnesty anger(Pandering to voters?)
Tucson Citizen
Hard-liners bash Bush on 'amnesty' proposal


Sounds like amnesty to me.

I love the idea of making it a felony to aid illegal aliens.Felons in most states are not allowed to vote.That means if some traitor employs,assist or does business with illegal aliens he looses his political voice at the ballot.
 

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
36,066
Reaction score
17,492
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Hillary said:
Let's get rid of them the way Bill Frisk want to, lets send them into the gas chamber like what Hitler did to the Jews. Illegal Immigrant lives are inferior and insignificant to the proud conservative party of white republican. Let's Kill Them All!!!! /sargasm



You conservatives will never learn, but you know what...we will take really good care of you in November. Keep up the Hitler routine and democrats will take back congress this year.

Oh great another illegal alien sympathizer trying to paint those who oppose Illegal immigration as Nazis and racist.That trick does not work here.This is one of the few times I am not sitting here thinking oh those damn liberals.THis is one of the few issue in which conservatives and liberals agree on.
 

XShipRider

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Private
hipsterdufus said:
Welcome to another episode of "Terribly Bad Analogies" :laughat:

The fence idea seems like an easy solution, but it's not that simple.
1. Did you know that you can cut through a fence? Yes, you actually can, I've seen it done.

2. Did you know that you can actually go over a fence? Yes, you actually can, I've seen it done.

Agreed. The GOP will never go for that. Book it.

So what would you do with the incredible homeless problem this would cause?
The bigger question is, in a post 9/11 world is this the best use of L.E.?

So you're going to use our tax dollars (or charge it I guess) to deport 11 million people?

The border between the US and Mexico is 2000 miles long.
The border between the US and Canada is 4000 miles long. The Pacific Coastline is 7,623 miles long the Atlantic coastline is 2,069 miles long, the Gulf Coast coastline is 1,631 miles long, and that's not even getting into securing the airspace.

Fences are not meant to stop. They only deter, slow-down or dissuade
much like locks on doors. Not every illegal immigrant will want to scale
a razor wire fence. The fence idea, though I too think it's ludicrous, is
window dressing gone mad.

This is a typical knee-jerk approach to border security. I would think
with technology we could more effectively monitor and respond to
illegal entry. Would we catch them all? Probably not but any future
system will have flaws, lapses or holes. As you pointed out, the
border is multiple thousands miles with near infinite porosity now.

As for the airspace, they don't shoot down drug smugglers who are flying
just above wave height, without lights, without transponders and without
flight plans. Do you think we would have the wherewithal to stop
illegal immigrant flights? Post 9/11 or no post 9/11, not a chance.
I'm in complete agreement with you.

I have no definitive answer to the problem but know the fence is not
going to do it.
 
Top Bottom