• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Declines To Debate Bernie

If you can Google a stupid video then why not Thatcher's economic policies?

"...On coming to power, the Conservatives followed a policy of Monetarism – seeking to control the money supply in order to control inflation. This involved higher interest rates, and higher taxes. This did reduce inflation to 5% by 1983, but at the cost of a deep recession and unemployment rising to over 3 million...."

Economic Impact of Margaret Thatcher | Economics Help

It's a failed economic theory.

Citation please?

Goddaamnit!!!!

Did we need a fortune cookie?

This is not over!...

93jec15.gif

Last edited:
The primary was over from day 1. No point in debating. IF it's any consolation Trump would blowhard about being willing to do 1v1 debates with whoever was left standing and once it was down to him, Kasich, and Cruz he declined to attend the scheduled debate.

Weak...

Can't debate...

The primary was over from day 1. No point in debating. IF it's any consolation Trump would blowhard about being willing to do 1v1 debates with whoever was left standing and once it was down to him, Kasich, and Cruz he declined to attend the scheduled debate.

Lame laggling... just start looking for another job okayyy?

Still waiting...

With videos...

Looks weak.

Looks smart. She has nothing to gain by debating him at this point.

Trying to look strong often leaves one looking stupid and full of bravado.

Saying this as someone who can't stand Hillary -- why on earth would she debate Bernie? She's got the nomination pretty much sewed up. How does she benefit from it at all?

She's shared a debate stage with Bernie no fewer than nine times already.

That's true, but she had no fewer than 27 debates with Obama in 2007-2008. I don't really care, it's exactly what I expect of Hillary, so it neither surprises me nor does it do anything to lower my estimation of Clinton.

Saying this as someone who can't stand Hillary -- why on earth would she debate Bernie? She's got the nomination pretty much sewed up. How does she benefit from it at all?

She's shared a debate stage with Bernie no fewer than nine times already.

I agree completely.

Also, she loses just about every debate she has had with the guy (imo)...what possible reason would she have to debate him?

Besides, these debates tell us little...the candidates are so well prepared.

The only debate I am interested in is have the two of them alone in a room for two hours...no moderator and no studio audience.

Last edited:
I agree completely.

Also, she loses just about every debate she has had with the guy (imo)...what possible reason would she have to debate him?

Besides, these debates tell us little...the candidates are so well prepared.

The only debate I am interested in is have the two of them alone in a room for two hours...no moderator and no studio audience.

They'll either fight to the death or engage in passionate lovemaking!

They'll either fight to the death or engage in passionate lovemaking!

Either way, Bill will be clear to persue the floozies he so loves.

Back
Top Bottom