• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016 [W:72]

Re: Hillary Clinton tops list of Dems voters don't want in 2016

Physical threats? I have not done that, you may need lessons in comprehension as well...And as far as 'hanging myself' nah, just dealing with the usual gnats that gather when they don't like a topic and decide to attack the poster and derail the thread instead of discussing the article...I understand, you don't like what was written then talk about the demo field and we can discuss it, but continue down this road and you are no better than the screaming 5 year old in line at the local store crying because they want the candy mom won't buy for them....annoying, and obnoxious.

Moving on.

Wow you play it the bone. You wouldn't look so silly if you'd just stop posting once you've been neutered.

I wouldn't read anything into this poll. As others have said, Biden an Hilary are the only with name recogniition. The nomination and the Presidency are Hilary's for the taking if she wants it. The only question will be whether she wants it. There isn't a Democrat or a Republican out there that can beat her.

:lamo Good grief, the language you use is hilarious....I assure you if you treat people like this in real life, well, all I can say is thank goodness you're a woman.

Keep trying to make it about me. Maybe then no one will catch your attempts to twist poll numbers, hypocritically complain when people make the same comparison you did in the OP(but with accurate numbers), and generally failed miserably.

There isn't a Democrat or a Republican out there that can beat her.

Mr Benghazi will beat her

Has the delusion manifested itself into an actual person? :shock:

And here I thought repub's were having trouble with splits it their party....Demo's seem to be conflicted even within their own thoughts....

It's encouraging to see most Democrats have better sense. Could be, maybe, Democrats are like the rest of America in that they are tired of goddam political dynasties, political hacks, chancers, hucksters, rat baggers, political criminals, street slime and the screwed up 2 party system that takes its directions from corporate America.

Good luck....it didn't work the first 438 times you guys tried....what makes you think the 439th time will work? Thats the right-wing way though....keep trying the same failed things over and over and over and expect different results.

All things considered, except for President, pretty good. By many measurements, probably better than the Democrats. So by all means, keep picking your own.

Really? lost a presidential race when the dem opponent was rather in a weak position, couldn't land a gain in the senate when the dems had a huge disadvantage being that they had more seats up for grabs and then in the house the Repubs lost total votes by 1.4 million and held the house solely due to really really ****ed up gerrymandering.

And you say your guys are doing well huh? ok... keep up the good work!

btw... I'm not a dem. most of them are no where liberal enough for me.

It's encouraging to see most Democrats have better sense. Could be, maybe, Democrats are like the rest of America in that they are tired of goddam political dynasties, political hacks, chancers, hucksters, rat baggers, political criminals, street slime and the screwed up 2 party system that takes its directions from corporate America.

I am not totally there with you RT, but for the most part I think we somewhat agree.

Really? lost a presidential race when the dem opponent was rather in a weak position, couldn't land a gain in the senate when the dems had a huge disadvantage being that they had more seats up for grabs and then in the house the Repubs lost total votes by 1.4 million and held the house solely due to really really ****ed up gerrymandering.

And you say your guys are doing well huh? ok... keep up the good work!

btw... I'm not a dem. most of them are no where liberal enough for me.

Well, I don't think we are doing well. The republican party has divided itself, as it has in the past between those that want status quo, and those that want a return to principled conservative governance...But on the other hand I am hoping that people will somehow wake the F up and realize that the progressive demo party in this country is more about enslaving the people to the will of government elite. And the funny thing is that the joke is on them right? Because by the time they realize that their freedom, their labor, their very existence depends on schmuck progressives that couldn't care less about them, it's too late!....hahahahahaha! Good one!

Til it gets to you.

Well, I don't think we are doing well. The republican party has divided itself, as it has in the past between those that want status quo, and those that want a return to principled conservative governance...But on the other hand I am hoping that people will somehow wake the F up and realize that the progressive demo party in this country is more about enslaving the people to the will of government elite. And the funny thing is that the joke is on them right? Because by the time they realize that their freedom, their labor, their very existence depends on schmuck progressives that couldn't care less about them, it's too late!....hahahahahaha! Good one!

Til it gets to you.

What if you're the one who's asleep (wrong)? I mean all of that up there us rather hyperbolic. What if it's you and those like you who are the ones messed up? Just a consideration.

What if you're the one who's asleep (wrong)? I mean all of that up there us rather hyperbolic. What if it's you and those like you who are the ones messed up? Just a consideration.

Kinda where I was going to go... thanks for handling the light-work for me.

Kinda where I was going to go... thanks for handling the light-work for me.

Anytime. ;)

I am not on the side that want's to scrap what has worked for 235 years.

I am not on the side that want's to scrap what has worked for 235 years.

Don't know anyone who is. What you wrote above, that's called being hyperbolic. Comically so btw.

Don't know anyone who is. What you wrote above, that's called being hyperbolic. Comically so btw.

Then why is it so damned hard to get one of you Obamabots to define what he means by "fundamental transformation"? Care to take that on?

Then why is it so damned hard to get one of you Obamabots to define what he means by "fundamental transformation"? Care to take that on?

You put far too much stock in wildly misreadings of political hype. It's merely a slight, hardly noticeable shift towards workers and families. No major shift has happened at all. We're a little less war hungry. A little more worker concerned. But nothing has happened that changes anything fundamentally.

You put far too much stock in wildly misreadings of political hype. It's merely a slight, hardly noticeable shift towards workers and families. No major shift has happened at all. We're a little less war hungry. A little more worker concerned. But nothing has happened that changes anything fundamentally.

So when he promised that, he was lying right? And you give him a pass on it....Shocker!

So when he promised that, he was lying right? And you give him a pass on it....Shocker!

Kind of up there with Bush's compassionate conservative or ownership society. More rhetoric than anything else. Even novice political watchers understand this. But still no up there with Iraq is a growing and gathering threat. ;)

And here I thought repub's were having trouble with splits it their party....Demo's seem to be conflicted even within their own thoughts....

Not really surprising. She's a polarizing figure, which means there are relatively many people strongly supporting her and many people vehemently opposing her.

Not really surprising. She's a polarizing figure, which means there are relatively many people strongly supporting her and many people vehemently opposing her.

That's a fair statement....You know there was a time when even as a conservative, I would have told you that I thought that Hillary wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen to this country, then she talked about this;

Ok, but what is an "early 20th century progressive"? People don't know. All they know is how that word sounds wonderful, I mean who wouldn't like 'progress' right? What's the alternative? to be a "re-gressive"?

Words have meaning:

It's not surprising. Hillary Clinton, like her husband, always has been about obfuscation, about hiding true agendas, about sowing confusion in the minds of prospective voters about her real intentions, because she knows the American people would never follow her or elect her if they understood who she is and where she wants to take America.

Yet what no one else has observed with regard to this quote is what it actually reveals about Hillary. It relates directly to Hillary's political roots and her recently released Wellesley thesis on her radical hero, Saul Alinsky.

While Hillary may defend liberalism today, I don't think she ever considered herself one. Having some firsthand familiarity with the "New Left" of which Hillary was a part in the 1960s, I can tell you the radicals of that movement had no use for liberals. Liberals were sellouts to them. Liberals were at best "useful idiots." Liberals were people who could not be found when the going got tough. That's the way Hillary and her hero, Saul Alinsky, viewed liberals.

It was the same way the "Old Left" — the Communist Party — viewed liberals.

In her thesis, Hillary quoted Alinsky as explaining the difference between a liberal and a radical: "The liberal refuses to fight for the goals he professes."

I'm sure Hillary still sees herself today as a "radical." But she could never use that term and remain a viable politician. So she has adopted another term — "progressive" — which means the same thing to those in the know. This is the favored term of the Communist Party, too. They don't call themselves liberals, either. They call themselves "progressives." They always have. Nothing has changed.

In fact, who were the leaders of the Progressive Movement of the early 20th century with whom Hillary so closely identifies? Among the most notable leaders were W.E.B. Du Bois, a Communist Party member, and Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood and an advocate of racial eugenics, an idea that inspired Adolf Hitler to kill six million Jews. I don't exaggerate. These are people and ideas that get Hillary's adrenaline pumping.

Hillary is being honest when she says she's a "progressive" and not a liberal. Seldom have I witnessed such candor from her. At the same time, in her soft defense of liberalism, she does resort to spin.

She suggests liberals somehow have gotten a bad rap. She doesn't explain how, but liberals have become misunderstood as promoting big government and not standing up for individual freedom.

Let's be clear: There is no misunderstanding about modern liberals. They simply are being judged by their words and deeds. Liberals dominated the American political scene for a generation, and people were able to see for themselves how they governed and what they actually believed.

"Liberals," in today's parlance, see government action as the first step toward solving any problem. How else should they be understood except as proponents of big government?

Yet be warned because "progressives" of the Hillary stripe will, if given the opportunity, put liberals to shame when it comes to nationalizing every remaining aspect of American private life.

What Is a Progressive? by Joseph Farah on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Moderator's Warning:
The Baiting and Flaming in this thread needs to end or action will be taken

No, you fail at trying as hard as you can in trying to deflect the thread topic into a discussion about republicans....This isn't about the repub potential field, if you want to talk about that then start your own thread.

Look, j-mac, you were clearly attempting to :spin: the results of the Rasmussen poll to favor the results you'd like them to be, but the opening line to the poll's summary towhich you linked to in your OP clearly spells out who is the leading Democratic presidential candidate for 2016. And that person is Hillary R. Clinton.

From the Rasmussen Report:

Hillary Clinton is the Democrat voters most want to see win her party’s presidential nomination in 2016and least want to see win that nomination, too. Among Democrats, she’s the overwhelming favorite.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 63% of Likely Democratic Voters would choose Clinton if the 2016 Democratic presidential primary were held in their state today.

It's that portion highlighted in red that you want to bring to people's attention. The way you - and the author of the article - want people to view the results is that potential Democrat voters have this "love/hate" thing going for Hillary. And that's not true.

Look, j-mac, you were clearly attempting to :spin: the results of the Rasmussen poll to favor the results you'd like them to be, but the opening line to the poll's summary towhich you linked to in your OP clearly spells out who is the leading Democratic presidential candidate for 2016. And that person is Hillary R. Clinton.

From the Rasmussen Report:

It's that portion highlighted in red that you want to bring to people's attention. The way you - and the author of the article - want people to view the results is that potential Democrat voters have this "love/hate" thing going for Hillary. And that's not true.

Oh, but I think there is a sort of Love/Hate thing there...Just as with Republicans that would be in place if Jeb Bush were to throw his hat in on that side of the isle....

See, on the one hand you have a totally recognizable name for the sheeple to rally around, but to those in the know, are we not tired of this repeating cycle of ordained elites in American political life?

I know I am...The talk of Bush running, just makes me shake my head....

Look, if/when Hillary throws her hat in again, she will be the nominee, that much I know....And so does anyone else that even has a pulse. I am just saying that it would be horrible for the country.

Oh, but I think there is a sort of Love/Hate thing there...Just as with Republicans that would be in place if Jeb Bush were to throw his hat in on that side of the isle....

See, on the one hand you have a totally recognizable name for the sheeple to rally around, but to those in the know, are we not tired of this repeating cycle of ordained elites in American political life?

I know I am...The talk of Bush running, just makes me shake my head....

Look, if/when Hillary throws her hat in again, she will be the nominee, that much I know....And so does anyone else that even has a pulse. I am just saying that it would be horrible for the country.

Well, no. There is zero evidence that democrats will not happily rally around the candidate we choose 3 years from now. You are having a rough thread here, first distorting poll results by only showing what you wanted seen, then complaining when others made the exact comparison you did but with all the facts, and now wildly extrapolating based on no evidence beyond your will to believe.

Back
Top Bottom