• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton to agree to the TPP?

They should know from the start it was bs.
She isn't flip flopping, she never meant it in the first place.

I agree but damn wait until after the election. Trump now has this for a soundbyte while campaigning in PA,MI,OH...

It's like they're trying to lose.

It is precisely the same lack of character that says "**** everybody, I'll have my own home-brew server" and "Screw the Democratic Party Charter and Rules, I'll do whatever I want."

Everybody knows she will end up supporting TPP - she was never against it, no matter what she told Bernie and his supporters to placate them.

She's down with TPP. Yeah, you know me.

It is precisely the same lack of character that says "**** everybody, I'll have my own home-brew server" and "Screw the Democratic Party Charter and Rules, I'll do whatever I want."

I just can't figure out why so few people are bothered by this. It's really worrying me.

Of course she'll agree to the TPP. I predicted she'd rig the NY, AZ, CA, IA, and IN primaries, that she'd pick Tim Kaine, that she'd continue her divisive rhetoric painting Republicans as 'bad cop' and DNC as 'good cop', and at this point I'm almost completely sure she'll push the TPP forward even after flipflopping like a gut-damn fish out of water.

When you have everything handed to you for 20 years you forget how to earn things.

It's called "a sense of entitlement".

And she is as out-of-touch with reality due to her political power, as Mitt Romney was out of touch due to his extreme affluence.

Same result, different means! :doh

Of course she'll agree to the TPP. I predicted she'd rig the NY, AZ, CA, IA, and IN primaries, that she'd pick Tim Kaine, that she'd continue her divisive rhetoric painting Republicans as 'bad cop' and DNC as 'good cop', and at this point I'm almost completely sure she'll push the TPP forward even after flipflopping like a gut-damn fish out of water.

Look up who the DNC chairman was prior to DWS.
Just look it up. :)

This will be a huge slap in the face of Sanders supporters. No wonder they are downplaying it.

Clinton friend McAuliffe says Clinton will flip on TPP, then walks it back - POLITICO

So they get one middle finger with her picking Tim Kaine, two with her appointing DWS "campaign chair", and now she's just coming out swinging angrily - throwing a fit and flailing that the Democratic Party is flinging apart at the seams and handing the election to Trump. I mean, what do you expect when you openly rig a primary and alienate nearly half of your party's base because you stamped your foot and yelled "MY TURN!" like a ****ing infant.

So they get one middle finger with her picking Tim Kaine, two with her appointing DWS "campaign chair", and now she's just coming out swinging angrily - throwing a fit and flailing that the Democratic Party is flinging apart at the seams and handing the election to Trump. I mean, what do you expect when you openly rig a primary and alienate nearly half of your party's base because you stamped your foot and yelled "MY TURN!" like a ****ing infant.

Bazinga! And honestly, I doubt she's finished. What we have seen so far is classic Hillary: Petulance, vengeance, poor decision making, dishonesty and lack of vision.

<snip>

Hillary: Petulance, vengeance, poor decision making, dishonesty and lack of vision.
And then we also have Trump's personal qualities!

My God, what have we done to deserve these two? :doh

qopcp.jpg

Imgur-8f23ef.png

my-turn-book-360x220.jpg

How did she "rig" those primaries. NY and CA were blowout wins for Hillary and all of them were proportional primaries, so Bernie earned his share of the votes.

I agree she'll likely find a way to sign TPP or the equivalent, with some mostly cosmetic changes, but making allegations about 'rigged' primaries in the same comment detracts from that IMO rational point.

Bazinga! And honestly, I doubt she's finished. What we have seen so far is classic Hillary: Petulance, vengeance, poor decision making, dishonesty and lack of vision.

I hope we see the last of her when we kick her ass out in 2020.

Is there any supporter of Hillary who thinks she will keep her pledge against TPP?

For me its about if it will be within first 100 days

Where all those Sanders fans who were supporting him for backing Hillary and talking about all the good he did by getting the Ds to change their party platform. Sounds like they made quite the changes.
Further proof that he sold out his honor for nothing.

When you have everything handed to you for 20 years you forget how to earn things.

I'd say handed to them since the Vietnam War. Over 50-years. Howard Fineman goes that far back.

It's why they're not good on their feet... They're not used to being challenged. It also explains why Hillary hasn't done a news conference in 236-days. Think if she did what Trump did yesterday for an hour or two... Getting asked questions from a hostile press corps? ROTFLOL... I can think of her post conference response...

... Vast right wing conspiracy (to get to the truth).

As for TPP... She's not believed or trusted by most Americans. She will say anything, just as she had with her server and emails.
She's a Clinton after all.

Back
Top Bottom