• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton thanks Russia for 'Lifetime Achievement Award' of sanctions

I think this was the Kremlin triggering those who still react with rage specifically to provoke responses like they make.

Edit: To put it another way, this was Russia trying to use her to stir up trouble in the USA. Not that she had any say in the matter. But Russia knows some of the buttons they can push.
Russia couldn't think of anyone who actually wants to visit or do business there, so they just named the people they don't like. Mean girls.

And anyone doing that or making the claims you are making are just essentially being petty.

You at least said something similar about the guy defeated in the last presidential election, right? Who had to give up the office but still is doing rallies and calling press conferences?
He is a has been also that’s why I would never vote for either of those turds

Uhh Russia sanctioned her my dude.
Ok and she is the one tweeting her look at me routine. She should just let the world go on and get better without her input

Ok and she is the one tweeting her look at me routine. She should just let the world go on and get better without her input
Without Russia sanctioning her, she wouldn't have had anything to respond to or anyone paying attention to her reply.

Oh, for ****'s sake. Putin included her and she made fun of him, and you're getting all pissed off about it.
I’m not pissed I’m just confused why anyone would care what the hag has to say

Putin included her so Fox News could bash Americans (like her).

This way Russia has more TV fodder.

If former politicians / leaders are not on the list does that mean Putin likes them?
noted: Trump or his kids are not on the sanctions list. :unsure:

And this is one reason I voted for her.

So basically Hillary Clinton mockingly thanked Russia for the sanctions against her, which basically are "you can't come to Russia". Pretty sure no one on that list wanted to go to Russia any time in the near future.

Russia's like "well if you don't like us that's just fine, you can't come to our party". The response "okay".

Russia couldn't think of anyone who actually wants to visit or do business there, so they just named the people they don't like. Mean girls.
Did Donny loose his Vip pass to Putins Paradise?

Vladimir Putin fubar'd US-Russia relations by invading Georgia in 2008 and Ukraine in 2014.

Because of Hillary's failed diplomacy.

She cracked wise at a dictator.

How is this a problem for anyone other than Putin?
Republicans would vote for Vlad before casting a vote for Hillary, most will admit it as well.

I’m not pissed I’m just confused why anyone would care what the hag has to say
Because Russia sanctioned her.
Without that, most would have continued to ignore her.

Because Russia sanctioned her.
Without that, most would have continued to ignore her.
Those crafty Russians forcing Hillary to tweet against her will with their mind control techniques.

Those crafty Russians forcing Hillary to tweet against her will with their mind control techniques.
I would bet she's tweeted plenty before now and no one gave a shit. Certainly I didn't, since I'm not even sure if she has.
But with Russia sanctioning her, they gave her a chance at some public attention.

My point is that there is no way in hell anyone would be talking about this without Russia sanctioning her.

I would bet she's tweeted plenty before now and no one gave a shit. Certainly I didn't, since I'm not even sure if she has.
But with Russia sanctioning her, they gave her a chance at some public attention.

My point is that there is no way in hell anyone would be talking about this without Russia sanctioning her.

I doubt hardly anyone would have known she was sanctioned until she blabbed

Back
Top Bottom