• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hillary Clinton Tells Black Radio Host She Carries Hot Sauce In Her Purse

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Seriously, Hillary? As if "I don't feel no ways tired" wasn't pandering enough to black America, now you've gone Beyoncé on us?

During an interview with “The Breakfast Club” Monday morning, Angela Yee asked the Democratic candidate what she always has in her purse. (RELATED: Susan Sarandon Doesn’t Know If She’d Vote For Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump)

“Hot sauce,” Clinton answered. “Yeah.”

“Now listen, I want you to know that people are going to see this and say, ‘She’s pandering to black people,'” Charlamagne Tha God told Clinton

Read more: Hillary Clinton Carries Hot Sauce With Her | The Daily Caller

The woman knows no shame.

Seriously, Hillary? As if "I don't feel no ways tired" wasn't pandering enough to black America, now you've gone Beyoncé on us?

Actually I know several people that carry hot sauce with them, hot sauce fanatics can be very picky. Sounds like much to do about nothing.

Actually I know several people that carry hot sauce with them, hot sauce fanatics can be very picky. Sounds like much to do about nothing.
I can definitely can attest to that for sure.

Well, she's not one of them. She's just trying to pander to the crowd like her playboy husband.

...“Now listen, I want you to know that people are going to see this and say, ‘She’s pandering to black people,'”...

Gosh. I wonder why they would come to that conclusion?

Hell, I've got a jar of "Red Tail" Scorpion Chili powder on my office desk...

How is this any different than her saying, "I have fried chicken and watermelon in my frig at all times"? It's pandering and at least she could have promised something useful like a free phone. :lamo

But hey, this is a known thing that politicians, all of them, do.

Well, she's not one of them. She's just trying to pander to the crowd like her playboy husband.
You know this how? Me thinks you just want to find an issue and there are plenty of Real issues you can take her to task over, but this one .... well not so much.
But just to play along, why would her pandering make you upset when Every other candidate does the same thing, good grief these people change who they are to pander to one segment of society or another like others change radio stations, they are POLITICIANS, pandering is what they do during elections.

Last edited:

I can definitely can attest to that for sure.
Hey, she just described me!

Well, minus the purse.

But I suspect she's pandering here, and maybe even worse she's playing to stereotypes.

She grew-up a couple blocks from me, and even had the street astride her house named after her. When she's here, she says she's from here. But when she's in Arkansas, she says she's from there. And when in NY, she says she's from there too!

The reality of course, is she's from Washington; which is why she won't get my vote.

You know this how? Me thinks you just want to find an issue and there are plenty of Real issues you can take her to task over, but this one .... well not so much.
But just to play along, why would her pandering make you upset when Every other candidate does the same thing, good grief these people change who they are to pander to one segment of society or another like others change radio stations, they are POLITICIANS, pandering is what they do during elections.

Yes, I'm sure when she's dining at the Ritz, she breaks out her Louisiana Hot Sauce to add some flavor to the lobster Charlotte. Please.

There is nobody in America that cares less about poor black America than Hillary Clinton. Nobody. They are merely a means to an end to her.

Well, minus the purse.

But I suspect she's pandering here, and maybe even worse she's playing to stereotypes.

She grew-up a couple blocks from me, and even had the street astride her house named after her. When she's here, she says she's from here. But when she's in Arkansas, she says she's from there. And when in NY, she says she's from there too!

The reality of course, is she's from Washington; which is why she won't get my vote.

She's Claire Underwood.

I really wish everybody in the nation would watch House of Cards right before Election Day. They are the Clintons to the finest detail.

Yes, I'm sure when she's dining at the Ritz, she breaks out her Louisiana Hot Sauce to add some flavor to the lobster Charlotte. Please.

There is nobody in America that cares less about poor black America than Hillary Clinton. Nobody. They are merely a means to an end to her.

Wow, you sure do seem to know a lot about Hillary, is that you Bubba?

Maybe it's just cause I don't hang around with racist people enough, but I had no idea it was a stereotype that black people love hot sauce more than white folk...

I'm in the south. Everyone loves it. I don't understand. We have a community bottle of three different types of hot sauce and a container of Tony's seasoning that we all share because we all love our food spicy.

OMG, not hot sauce! I was going to vote for her, but I could never vote for someone who carries hotsauce around with them! Why, I personally know a dozen people who carry hot sauce when they plan to eat out, including me btw, and I won't vote for any of them either! Perish the thought!

... on the other hand, I'm certain anyone who takes this topic seriously won't recognize sarcasm, so I'll just facepalm, roll my eyes, and move on.

There ain't nuthin hot about Hillary. Ask Bill.

Maybe it's just cause I don't hang around with racist people enough, but I had no idea it was a stereotype that black people love hot sauce more than white folk...

I'm in the south. Everyone loves it. I don't understand. We have a community bottle of three different types of hot sauce and a container of Tony's seasoning that we all share because we all love our food spicy.

Her comment was based on a Beyoncé song.

Well, minus the purse.

You gotta do whatcha gotta do, Chomsky...but I would suggest you look at the forehead of your avatar early next November...and do IT. (Unless, of course, you live in a state where it is going to make no difference...in which case, you ought to mention that.)

Her comment was based on a Beyoncé song.

Was it really? I didn't know Beyonce actually sings. I thought she was just having something like seizures on stage. I mean, she always looks like she's screwing a large hamster at high speed, or something.

Was it really? I didn't know Beyonce actually sings. I thought she was just having something like seizures on stage. I mean, she always looks like she's screwing a large hamster at high speed, or something.
That's probably what she is doing, actually. [emoji12]

LOL.....good one!

I don't understand. Is hot sauce some kind of black's only thing, or is it for protection?

But listen, regardless, Hilary Clinton would slice her own mother into tiny pieces for a handful of votes, so of course she's "pandering". She is a consummate political whore.

Which also shows she's incredibly stupid as it will cost her as many votes as it gets her, presuming of course anyone actually ****ing believes her.

You gotta do whatcha gotta do, Chomsky...but I would suggest you look at the forehead of your avatar early next November...and do IT. (Unless, of course, you live in a state where it is going to make no difference...in which case, you ought to mention that.)
I was thinking of, but didn't, append my last sentence about not voting for her to include "except possibly for a protest vote against the other guy".

But I wouldn't be voting for her out of love ...

Back
Top Bottom