• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Says Ivanka Trump Needs to Be 'Held Accountable'

reinoe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
http://time.com/4937204/hillary-clinton-ivanka-trump-held-accountable/

[FONT=&quot]—an account of her [/FONT]loss to Trump[FONT=&quot] in the presidential election last November—[/FONT]
I'm glad to see that Hillary Clinton has some strong opinions about people being held accountable. I would point out that Hillary Clinton doesn't hold Donald Trump responsible for Donald Trump's behavior: she wants to shift the blame to Ivanka Trump.

[FONT=&quot]Clinton also offered some advice for millennial women looking to make a difference in the world.[/FONT]
Do millennial women want advice from a woman who lost a nearly unwinnable election and defended a philandering adulterous husband?

Hillary Clinton: Ivanka Trump Must Be '''Held Accountable''' | Time.com

I'm glad to see that Hillary Clinton has some strong opinions about people being held accountable. I would point out that Hillary Clinton doesn't hold Donald Trump responsible for Donald Trump's behavior: she wants to shift the blame to Ivanka Trump.

Do millennial women want advice from a woman who lost a nearly unwinnable election and defended a philandering adulterous husband?

There is some irony somewhere in her statement......if I could just figure it out....

I wonder if Chelsea should be held accountable for the actions of her father :eek:

I think I realized why so many on the Right hate her so much. She personifies all of the negative qualities that the Right typically criticizes the Left for. Everything from her self righteous attitude, acting like a victim, and taking no responsibility for her own actions, etc.

I suspect that she is afraid of a later Ivanka Presidency showing that a woman can win.

Unwinnable?
The woman had nearly everything handed to her for this election, everything from inside information, and the completely support of the current president.

She lost this race, and once again she is failing to accept the blame for that. All she has been doing for these months after her loss, has been to blame anyone that wasn't named Hillary Clinton.

People over 50 years of age have had to listen to this stink bag for the past 30 years.

It's no wonder Bill was always chasing skirts.

People over 50 years of age have had to listen to this stink bag for the past 30 years.

I took Bills advice during the election.

He always chooses other people over his wife, so I did to. :lamo

That's just plain embarrassing.

Time for HRC to go back in the woods and stay there! Seriously she needs to drift off int the sunset!

If course Bill chased skirt as well as Donald. Here is one of the reasons.

Hillary-Clinton-has-arrived-in-Israel-for-talks-expected-to-focus-on-Iran-the-peace-process-and-.jpg

I wonder if Chelsea should be held accountable for the actions of her father :eek:

I think I realized why so many on the Right hate her so much. She personifies all of the negative qualities that the Right typically criticizes the Left for. Everything from her self righteous attitude, acting like a victim, and taking no responsibility for her own actions, etc.

Running the Clinton Foundation is teaching her to be a dirtbag, just like Mom and Dad.

There is some irony somewhere in her statement......if I could just figure it out....

it is called the word accountable she keeps using it but i do not think it means what she thinks it means.

it is called the word accountable she keeps using it but i do not think it means what she thinks it means.

Yup....there it is.....I knew it would float to the top of the punch bowl eventually.

Unwinnable?
The woman had nearly everything handed to her for this election, everything from inside information, and the completely support of the current president.

She lost this race, and once again she is failing to accept the blame for that. All she has been doing for these months after her loss, has been to blame anyone that wasn't named Hillary Clinton.

And she still didn't win.

i think this is the nail in the coffin for her.

Princess_Bride_That_Word.jpg

http://time.com/4937204/hillary-clinton-ivanka-trump-held-accountable/

And has made millions off of a "charity" in her name that got donations from some of the worst scoring nations when it comes to civil rights? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I She personifies all of the negative qualities that the Right typically criticizes the Left for. Everything from her self righteous attitude, acting like a victim, and taking no responsibility for her own actions, etc.

... and ironically these are all traits demonstrated consistently by the GOP congressional leadership and those who voted for it. I suspect projection is at work here.

... and ironically these are all traits demonstrated consistently by the GOP congressional leadership and those who voted for it. I suspect projection is at work here.

I think lying assholes is fairly appropriate for GOP Congressional leadership, I could see the self righteous and lack of responsibility part to some extent but not to the level of Hillary, I don't see them playing the victim often.

Back
Top Bottom