• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Refuses To Apologize For Laughing About Rape Victim

I was merely highlighting your failure of epic proportions. :lol:

I like picking on people who get so unfathomably butthurt at someone disagreeing with them or challenging their political view points of a public figure with new information.

I recall you were the one who wrote this when your hero chose to Endorse Clinton.

**** Sanders. The Revolution continues with or without him.

Clinton is the revolution now.

Clinton is the revolution now

I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton.

At this point, I'm tempted to vote Trump, just because I know what Hillary Clinton and her supporters really are.

No Means No — Stop Trying to Bully Me Into Voting for Hillary Clinton
Bullying Voters Into Supporting Hillary Will Backfire in November
Seriously, Stop Bullying People Who Won’t Vote for Hillary
Democrats: Stop Bullying Bernie Sanders Supporters into Backing Hillary Clinton
Someone who destroys a child and rigs an election against a good man like Bernie, and then turns around a vilifies his supporters, and then DEMANDS they vote for her...deserves nothing more than to lose to a POS like Trump. It is all she deserves.

You are all an insult to democracy and our species.

Clinton is the revolution now.

what exactly is the queen of wall street crony capitalism going to do that is revolutionary? continue to make herself filthy rich trading access to the White House for wealth? continue to use organs of the government to harass her political enemies? how many times will the NRA or the Heritage Foundation get audited by the FBI compared to the times that happened under Bill and Obama? Will she change her habits of denigrating men in uniform and agents who are assigned to protect her life?

Hillary is the most "status quo" candidate in the last 50 years. and the current status quo is one of malaise, incompetence and the decline of American primacy

Clinton spoke in clinical, legal terms while explaining her defense of the rapist, who Clinton helped to avoid a lengthy prison term by relying on a technicality relating to the chain of evidence of his blood-soaked underwear, as well as arguing at the time that the 12-year-old victim may have exaggerated or encouraged the attack.

Read more: Hillary Clinton Refuses Apologize Laughing Rape Victim Child | The Daily Caller

Clinton mocked and laughed at a 12 year old child and claimed she was just fantasizing about older men. Does that sound like an advocate for women and children? The 12 year old girl was raped into a coma and Hillary attacked her character and credibility in court.

laughing at the absurdity of the circumstances surrounding the case not the child

You're ****ing kidding me, right? Now you're saying that he wasn't a child rapist...

She wasn't laughing about him. She wasn't laughing about what he'd done. Nothing she laughed about had anything to do with the actions of the defendant.

She wasn't laughing about him. She wasn't laughing about what he'd done. Nothing she laughed about had anything to do with the actions of the defendant.

You're right, she was laughing about a rape case.

No. Because you're trying to imply, by using specific wording, that Clinton laughed about rape, which is not the case.

No matter how hard you try, you and the rest of the Liberal partisan hacks cannot separate "Rape" from "Case", you look like fools.

No matter how hard you try, you and the rest of the Liberal partisan hacks cannot separate "Rape" from "Case", you look like fools.

Because saying rape case implies she laughed at the whole thing. It lacks the necessary distinction to be truthful.

Back
Top Bottom