• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Refuses To Apologize For Laughing About Rape Victim

I never claimed you claimed that. You want to defend Hillary Clinton, then defend her laughing about the rape case and answer the ****ing question.

I was not defending Clinton, merely pointing out the actual facts, something you seem to not want to deal in.

It's not over, as the actual evidence is easily obtainable. Looks like Snopes is the one that got fact-checked this time.

Sorry, bro.

Looks like you're the one that needs to read up the actual facts of this case.

Like you would accept anything other than the one you want.

You mean like Hillary Clinton laughing at a rape case THREE TIMES? Because that actually happened, yet you and the other liberal pricks on this site keep denying it ever happened.

Non-credible, untruthful, lying, spinning, mouth-****ting partisan hacks.

Hypocrites and liars of the highest order of magnitude.

Disgusting ones at that.

You mean like Hillary Clinton laughing at a rape case THREE TIMES? Because that actually happened, yet you and the other liberal pricks on this site keep denying it ever happened.

Non-credible, untruthful, lying, spinning, mouth-****ting partisan hacks.

Hypocrites and liars of the highest order of magnitude.

Disgusting ones at that.

Dude, you are looking in a mirror.

You are describing yourself

Wrong. Hillary did NOT volunteer.

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

History's greatest monster:

In 1975, Hillary Clinton — then known as Hillary Rodham — taught at the University of Arkansas School of Law, where she founded the University of Arkansas School Legal Aid Clinic.

More context:

Soon Hillary was at the forefront of legal campaigns to protect children and represent those too poor to pay a lawyer. She helped shape legal aid clinics, researched child abuse and neglect, and represented those who had been assaulted or abused. As she wrote in Living History, her work on behalf of abuse victims “went hand-in-hand with my assignments at the New Haven Legal Services office,” as both stemmed from her realization “that what I wanted to do with the law was to give a voice to [those] who were not being heard.”

The legal aid system was haphazard and undefined. Even though the 6th Amendment granted criminal defendants in federal cases the right “to have the assistance of counsel,” it took until the 1930s for indigent defendants in federal cases to secure counsel, and another 30 years for the Supreme Court to apply that right to indigents charged in state felony cases. Even then the Court left many key questions about legal aid unanswered. The demand for legal aid lawyers swamped existing legal pools.

Hillary spent her years after law school tackling both these challenges. In 1973, she went to work at the newly formed Children’s Defense Fund, the country’s leading child advocacy organization. After moving to Fayetteville, Arkansas, in 1974, she taught criminal procedure at the law school and ran its legal aid clinic.

A rather clumsy attempt at political jiu-jitsu to try and imply Hillary Clinton, who made a career of advocating for children, is pro-child rape because as a young liberal she believed poor people have a right to legal representation.

Tell me, how does editing my posts make you feel better?

I was merely highlighting your failure of epic proportions. :lol:

I like picking on people who get so unfathomably butthurt at someone disagreeing with them or challenging their political view points of a public figure with new information.

Back
Top Bottom