• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Refuses To Apologize For Laughing About Rape Victim

volsrock

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Clinton spoke in clinical, legal terms while explaining her defense of the rapist, who Clinton helped to avoid a lengthy prison term by relying on a technicality relating to the chain of evidence of his blood-soaked underwear, as well as arguing at the time that the 12-year-old victim may have exaggerated or encouraged the attack.

Read more: Hillary Clinton Refuses Apologize Laughing Rape Victim Child | The Daily Caller

Clinton mocked and laughed at a 12 year old child and claimed she was just fantasizing about older men. Does that sound like an advocate for women and children? The 12 year old girl was raped into a coma and Hillary attacked her character and credibility in court.

Clinton spoke in clinical, legal terms while explaining her defense of the rapist, who Clinton helped to avoid a lengthy prison term by relying on a technicality relating to the chain of evidence of his blood-soaked underwear, as well as arguing at the time that the 12-year-old victim may have exaggerated or encouraged the attack.

Read more: Hillary Clinton Refuses Apologize Laughing Rape Victim Child | The Daily Caller

Clinton mocked and laughed at a 12 year old child and claimed she was just fantasizing about older men. Does that sound like an advocate for women and children? The 12 year old girl was raped into a coma and Hillary attacked her character and credibility in court.

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

When there's smoke, there's Snopes.

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist : snopes.com

Beat me to it Governess. Thank you, and well done. :)

Beat me to it Governess. Thank you, and well done. :)

All in a day's work. :thumbs:

And welcome to DP Exposing Truth! :2wave:

And BTW, to notify posters of your response, press "Reply With Quote". That way I and any other poster you reply to can get the notification.

Good link, I liked the picture of the plea agreement on the link, well 'like" is the wrong word, more kind of dismayed, seriously "guilty of fondling of a minor under the age of 14" WTF, what kind of legislator actually drafts a criminal law like that? the real scandal should be the Arkansas General Assembly.....

Nope.. I can here it in her own words while laughing about it

She laughed about her obviously guilty client passing a polygraph, I don't know that's attacking the victim.

regardless when you're defending a client it's not your job to support the victim, it's to get the best result for your client. It would be unethical, and likely misconduct, on her part to not defend a client to the best of her ability. And when you're enrolled in the legal aid program you can be ordered by a judge to take a case and have no recourse, in some states any member of the bar can be appointed to represent an indigent client. It was not her case to take or refuse, she did her job and apparently succeeded in getting a plea to a lesser charge. That's how the system is supposed to work. it's the State's job to represent the victim.

From that link:

:shrug:

Good job, you have now proved something no one is denying. For your next trick, can you prove the sun came up this morning?

Good job, you have now proved something no one is denying.

So you think it is OK or unimportant that she laughed about rape? But, but TRUMP!

084.png

So you think it is OK or unimportant that she laughed about rape? But, but TRUMP!

She did not laugh about rape. That would be entirely false. I never mentioned Trump. Do you think no one will notice you are just making **** up?

She did not laugh about rape.

Yes she did.

That would be entirely false.

Wrong.

Do you think no one will notice you are just making **** up?

I posted the quote for all to see, and shrugged. :coffeepap That is all.

Here it is again!

But Clinton did laugh in the retelling of some unusual aspects of the rape case, and we leave it to others to decide whether her laughter was appropriate or not.

:) :peace

Last edited:
Yes she did.

Wrong.

Here it is again!

I know this is going to be really complex for you, but laughing at aspects of the case is not the same thing as laughing at rape. Do try and fail less.

Yes she did.
Wrong.
Here it is again!

So if I told a story about my uncle's funeral and laughed recalling when the corpse fell out of the coffin, I would be laughing about the death of my uncle?

I think you might be a little color blind (you know, not everything is black and white?)

Back
Top Bottom