• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton is going to be CINC

solletica

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
technically speaking (even though she'll still be subordinate to her Wall St. sponsors), which means all US military personnel have the honor of serving her :)

What better way to serve one's country than to take orders from Hillary Clinton?

They actually would not serve her.
...which means all US military personnel have the honor of serving her :)

What better way to serve one's country than to take orders from Hillary Clinton?

Not what I meant. Service members in this country serve their country, she would just be in the chain of command.
Mutiny is an option, though not necessarily an easy one.

there is no stopping now the conservatives will separate from liberals world wide... there is no rule of law with liberals... the wise will separate and the unwise will fall to destruction

ALL THE DOMINOES are falling to stop liberalism world wide..... separation of conservatives from liberals.... 30 conservative states of america will demand 2 changes to law and if not met they WILL secede.. the 2 demands abortion illegal and a wisdom test for voters

IF hillary gets elected this will happen....

there is no stopping now the conservatives will separate from liberals world wide... there is no rule of law with liberals... the wise will separate and the unwise will fall to destruction

ALL THE DOMINOES are falling to stop liberalism world wide..... separation of conservatives from liberals.... 30 conservative states of america will demand 2 changes to law and if not met they WILL secede.. the 2 demands abortion illegal and a wisdom test for voters

IF hillary gets elected this will happen....

Take it to the Conspiracy Theory forum!

Not what I meant. Service members in this country serve their country, she would just be in the chain of command.

So if Hillary gave the military one order, and the American people objected to that order, the military would have to obey the people and not Hillary, right?

No, they follow orders but we don't serve those above us, we serve our country. Perhaps too fine a point, nevermind.
So if Hillary gave the military one order, and the American people objected to that order, the military would have to obey the people and not Hillary, right?

the military is conservative and more and more so as the level of power and wisdom rises .. proving this is the issue.... the wise are the conservatives and the liberals the unwise and the military may step in and stop the voting system that allows the unwise to elect a harmful govt of crooks

now this is not like the north and south issue where there were men against men.. this is conservatives against the liberals.. if hillary tells the conservatives to go after conservatives.... what do you THINK will happen?? they WILL go after hillary and not the conservatives

this is not men against men.. it is the men as the conservatives.... the liberals has NO REAL POWER and they will fold when the threat comes from the conservatives....

No, they follow orders but we don't serve those above us, we serve our country. Perhaps too fine a point, nevermind.

Yeah, but a distinction with a difference.

The troops must no doubt be happy about that fine point, since they know they can ignore HC's orders whenever they're unaligned w/what the American people want, since the latter is whom they're supposed to serve (according to you).

Yeah, but a distinction with a difference.

Maybe this will help the OP and others. This is the LAW:

10 U.S. Code § 502 - Enlistment oath: who may administer

(a) Enlistment Oath.—
Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take the following oath:
“I, __________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

(b) Who May Administer.—
The oath may be taken before the President, the Vice-President, the Secretary of Defense, any commissioned officer, or any other person designated under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Defense.

Notice that it says, "that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice" which is the point. The orders must be lawful orders according to regulations and the UCMJ. And, the oath is being sworn to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic" and not being sworn to the President or any other person... but rather the Constitution which is why people say that we are a nation of laws and not of men.

Too many people don't understand that difference, including most of the politicians in Washington, DC in both parties.

Maybe this will help the OP and others. This is the LAW:

Notice that it says, "that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice" which is the point. The orders must be lawful orders according to regulations and the UCMJ. And, the oath is being sworn to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic" and not being sworn to the President or any other person... but rather the Constitution which is why people say that we are a nation of laws and not of men.

Too many people don't understand that difference, including most of the politicians in Washington, DC in both parties.

there is ONLY ONE LAW.... MIGHT MAKES RIGHT... nearly all strong militaries world wide are conservatives and they will not try to stop conservatism BUT THEY WILL try to stop liberalism.. WHY??? because being conservative is PROOF they see conservatism as the BEST system

there is ONLY ONE LAW.... MIGHT MAKES RIGHT... nearly all strong militaries world wide are conservatives and they will not try to stop conservatism BUT THEY WILL try to stop liberalism.. WHY??? because being conservative is PROOF they see conservatism as the BEST system

"If today I stand here as a revolutionary, it is as a revolutionary against the revolution." Guess who...?

"If today I stand here as a revolutionary, it is as a revolutionary against the revolution." Guess who...?

Adolf Hitler? Mein Kampf was written before my time. The WTO was before my time, too.

Mutiny is an option, though not necessarily an easy one.

Servitude is a prohibited under the UCMJ.

They would be serving The United States, not Hitlery Clinton.

The troops must no doubt be happy about that fine point, since they know they can ignore HC's orders whenever they're unaligned w/what the American people want, since the latter is whom they're supposed to serve (according to you).

The troops can and are duty bound to reject any unlawful order.

The military has the right to refuse any order that it deems goes against the constitution or would break the
MCJ.

or any order that would be deemed unlawful.

Yes but refusing an order is serious buisness...as they taught us in boot camp, it better be a hill you are willing to die on, cause you probably will.
The military has the right to refuse any order that it deems goes against the constitution or would break the
MCJ.

or any order that would be deemed unlawful.

Yes but refusing an order is serious buisness...as they taught us in boot camp, it better be a hill you are willing to die on, cause you probably will.

I agree that is why I added the stipulations that I did.
However the military uppers should not be giving those words to begin with.

The military is to protect the US FROM ENEMIES both within and without.
Even if that means the president and congress.

They are the last check and balance that the framers wrote into the constitution

Back
Top Bottom