• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton: Ex-aide says she WILL return for 2020 presidential election

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Mr Penn wrote an op-ed with ex-top Democrat politician Andrew Stein for the Wall Street Journal. The pair said: “True to her name, Mrs Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. “She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...idential-election-Donald-Trump-clinton-latest

I look forward to the rematch. Hillary has a lot of support within the Democrat party. She is an extremely worthy opponent for Trump.

Well, Richard Nixon made a comeback after everyone thought he was all washed up.

Although it would be terrible for someone with her lack of character to become the president, she would probably win this time against President Trump (or a President Pence) because this time the Democrats will be sure to get many more non-citizens to the polls.

Well, Richard Nixon made a comeback after everyone thought he was all washed up.

Although it would be terrible for someone with her lack of character to become the president, she would probably win this time against President Trump (or a President Pence) because this time the Democrats will be sure to get many more non-citizens to the polls.
Maybe a hip In a cast with her adult diapers will convince her she couldn’t ever fool others to her impending demise.

Maybe a hip In a cast with her adult diapers will convince her she couldn’t ever fool others to her impending demise.

Huh? Translate?

Huh? Translate?
Would you be willing to lug her dead weight up and down steps? Or would you be the one bringing up her rear with her flip flops?

Would you be willing to lug her dead weight up and down steps? Or would you be the one bringing up her rear with her flip flops?

Moving on...

Hillary Clinton: Ex-aide says she WILL return for 2020 presidential election
While it may be that she does run in the Democratic primaries -- she has the acumen, temperament and experience to serve effectively as POTUS -- I'd be surprised if she wins the nomination.

It seems right now, Democrats, as a party, seem undecided about whether the establishment, moderate or progressive wing of the party will obtain formal political primacy. Ideally, they'll form a coalition that melds the strengths of each segment and attenuates their respective weaknesses. Whatever be the manner in which Dems resolve their internal differences, what likely won't occur is material numbers of Dems, holding animosity over the internal workings of the party's nominee selection process, abjuring the Democratic nominee.

It would be entertaining, however, to see Trump carry on about her.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...idential-election-Donald-Trump-clinton-latest

I look forward to the rematch. Hillary has a lot of support within the Democrat party. She is an extremely worthy opponent for Trump.

She needs to let it go and become a good grandma. The democratic party needs to realize she is the only reason trump is in the white house. Only 38% of all Americans viewed her favorably, 60% unfavorably on election day. This included only 27% of independents have a positive view of her vs. 70% negative.

Today, she isn't much better. 27% of all Americans have a favorable view of her, 52% negative, 20% neutral or no opinion.

https://www.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/18233NBCWSJApril2018Poll.pdf

Interesting to note Hillary's favorables has dropped 11 points since election, but on the other hand her negative/unfavorables has dropped 8 points. Usually after an election, the favorables climb, not drop. It is my opinion the democrats would be doing Trump and the GOP a huge favor if they ran Hillary again.

Too old..

Sendt fra min SM-N9005 med Tapatalk

If she wins, she should be impeached, immediatepy.

She's a ****, I hope she does. When trump trounces her twice, the only good that will come out of it, would be possible suicides of some of the more left wing denziens

Unlikely she will run again, would be a mistake for the party to put her up another time.

Maybe Ocasio-Cortez is more worthy an opponent for Trump?:lol:

Actually, "Beto" O'Rouke is far more able to sell the DSA concepts than O-C is and she is too young to run for POTUS in 2020. After all, O-C said that she would "sign bills" the day after her "inauguration" to the House. Someone as clueless as O-C has zero chance of being elected to higher office even by those that like the DSA concepts which she pretends to understand.

That lazy, shiftless hag can't even make it up one step without help, how does she think she will have the energy at 75 to run? Haha

Hope she rigs the nomination again!

She's a ****, I hope she does. When trump trounces her twice, the only good that will come out of it, would be possible suicides of some of the more left wing denziens

Oh look, a conservative hack thinks people killing themselves is a good thing due to their political lean.

Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

If she wins, she should be impeached, immediatepy.

Remember that one week where you guys cared about due process and evidence and all that? :lamo That was a good week.

I certainly hope she is not back. She had her chance and she lost. She shouldn't try to run again.

Back
Top Bottom