• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Emails Discussed Executed Iranian Scientist

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

The senator said this lapse proves she is not capable of keeping the country safe.
Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email | Washington Examiner

By all means, she should NOT be trusted with the Nuke Codes!

Now think about this for a millisecond, Moot.

If that email were published for everyone to see, it would be extremely damaging to Hillary.....do you think obozo is going to allow that?

Thus far, Wikileaks has been a better friend to the US, than obozo ............or Hillary.

I'll go even further....obozo and Hillary are Enemies of the State! They do not give a Tinker's Damn, about the common citizen.

Now think about this for a millisecond, Moot.

Ok let's think.

If that email were published for everyone to see, it would be extremely damaging to Hillary.....do you think obozo is going to allow that?

Thus far, Wikileaks has been a better friend to the US, than obozo ............or Hillary.

I'll go even further....obozo and Hillary are Enemies of the State! They do not give a Tinker's Damn, about the common citizen.

Oh. Hmm.

I see the problem: that isn't "thinking". That's calling people names because of bias, then drawing assumptions based on the names called due to bias.

Back
Top Bottom