• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: about to get worse or more obscure?

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Julian Assange said earlier today that the US government has more than enough evidence to indict Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Is this evidence of nonfeasance? He is saying the FBI will use this as a feather in their cap. Beside the theory, there is evidence that she instructed her office to strip information of a classified header and send it as a regular fax.

I would rejoice in anything that brought Hillary down. If not for who would get elected if that happened. I think the Republicans are in a death spiral, my only question is if the rest of the country is as well.

Julian Assange said earlier today that the US government has more than enough evidence to indict Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Is this evidence of nonfeasance? He is saying the FBI will use this as a feather in their cap. Beside the theory, there is evidence that she instructed her office to strip information of a classified header and send it as a regular fax.

That is true, she did do that... But like he said, there is no way Obama will allow Lynch to indict Hillary Clinton. The fix is in, and those on the left are going to vote for more of the same corruption.

That is true, she did do that... But like he said, there is no way Obama will allow Lynch to indict Hillary Clinton. The fix is in, and those on the left are going to vote for more of the same corruption.

Trump would be better? he's a nut.

I would rejoice in anything that brought Hillary down. If not for who would get elected if that happened. I think the Republicans are in a death spiral, my only question is if the rest of the country is as well.

Same here. The convention is not the same thing as the election, it's just a manner of organizing the party. There are still 2 more months to indict her. I think we as a people would be much better off that way, even with the risk of electing Donald Trump.

I'm still waiting to see how the Sanders - Clinton meeting turned out. I'm sure there will be a lot to take away from that exchange. My only fear is that at this point the American people just don't have the time or resources to invest in figuring out whether or not HRC is guilty, and as Grim pointed out, that is the job of the US Attorney General. If she is not willing to do her job, then the average American is getting short changed.

Hillary is a megalomaniac though. Hillary is cold. Trump is hot. However Hillary has had access to every political advisor imaginable and she's still an incompetent mess. If Trump (or hell anyone) had access to the best advisors money could buy they'd be a far more competent individual. It's like having a private tutor during k-12 and barely getting into a community college. Hillary has had every opportunity to prove herself competent and has failed every time, sometimes in spectacular fashion.

Is there some kind of process in place for such an event? Surely Trump wouldn't win by default? If Bernie was not allowed to re-enter then I'd expect a much stronger 3rd party showing than normal. Winning the Republican nomination is not enough to make you the POTUS automatically, even if there is no democratic opposition.

Is there some kind of process in place for such an event? Surely Trump wouldn't win by default? If Bernie was not allowed to re-enter then I'd expect a much stronger 3rd party showing than normal. Winning the Republican nomination is not enough to make you the POTUS automatically, even if there is no democratic opposition.

I guess they would still vote for whoever was on each ballot, but I am not sure a person who did not go thru the primaries could get on the ballot in every state. I just dont know.

I'm with you. I want to see Hillary Clinton brought down as well.

He may be a nut, but I still think He is better than hillary. Only because I feel Trump would not do some of the trade deals Clinton would. I feel Clinton would hurt skilled trade Labour with her deals.

Hillary is a megalomaniac though. Hillary is cold. Trump is hot. However Hillary has had access to every political advisor imaginable and she's still an incompetent mess. If Trump (or hell anyone) had access to the best advisors money could buy they'd be a far more competent individual. It's like having a private tutor during k-12 and barely getting into a community college. Hillary has had every opportunity to prove herself competent and has failed every time, sometimes in spectacular fashion.

Not only has she had the opportunity, but it was a public opportunity. Her failures are testimony before the American people. I understand that there are some false allegations against her, but victimizing does not justify serious errors which have been verified and blatant dishonesty.

I'm really looking to Bernie to give a second opinion on the Hillary campaign, but I just don't trust her to put the best interests of Americans first.

He may be a nut, but I still think He is better than hillary. Only because I feel Trump would not do some of the trade deals Clinton would. I feel Clinton would hurt skilled trade Labour with her deals.

we have two amazingly horrible choices this election. I dont know that we can put that fine a point on it.

Obama knows it will be significantly harder for a Democratic candidate to achieve victory outside the party. Jill Stein knows it will be significantly harder for a third party candidate to get anywhere near the required number of votes to win, however in recent history (correct me if I'm wrong), third party candidates have competed against the two well established parties we have in the election today. Taking both frontrunners out of the equation due to pending lawsuits would free up huge chunks of voters. Partisan affiliation is only relevant in primary season and the local dive bar.

Lulz. Trump's main 'tutor' was the excresent fecal stain on American 20th century history, Roy Cohn.

That's all anyone rational needs to know about him, why he acts like he acts, and what his priorities are.

we have two amazingly horrible choices this election. I dont know that we can put that fine a point on it.

It's like choosing between whether you want the **** sandwich, or the puke milkshake.

Hillary supporters would (somewhat ironically) probably tell you to check your privilege.

Trump supporters would probably just ignore the mountain of evidence which substantiates your claim (with or without the GOP, but more broadly in the election as a whole)

And Trump wouldn't be willing to go to war against Russia and he wants to pull out of NATO. These are the only things I agree with him on (besides trade deals), and they are fairly huge because Hillary would do one and not the other (I'm sure you can guess which one's which).

It's like choosing between whether you want the **** sandwich, or the puke milkshake.

Maybe America is just needs a new outlook on things. A fresh perspective. We really ought to elect a non-custodial parent.

Hillary supporters would (somewhat ironically) probably tell you to check your privilege.

Trump supporters would probably just ignore the mountain of evidence which substantiates your claim (with or without the GOP, but more broadly in the election as a whole)

Trump will destroy Hillary. The DNC couldn't have handed him a more flawed candidate. Plus, he's a con-artist. Unless Gary Johnson can pull off an upset, or the DNC nominates Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump will be our next President.

And Trump wouldn't be willing to go to war against Russia and he wants to pull out of NATO. These are the only things I agree with him on (besides trade deals), and they are fairly huge because Hillary would do one and not the other (I'm sure you can guess which one's which).

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Hillary just wants to engage the US into another proxy war with Russia.

Trump will destroy Hillary. The DNC couldn't have handed him a more flawed candidate. Plus, he's a con-artist. Unless Gary Johnson can pull off an upset, or the DNC nominates Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump will be our next President.

LOL! Bookmarked. Thanks for the chuckles.

Even though I hate Trump, I hope he brings up some of the stuff that Bernie should've brought up about Hillary.

I'd absolutely love to watch him expose her.

LOL! Bookmarked. Thanks for the chuckles.

No problem! :) I think it's funny because it's true. Those who say Hillary will sure-fire beat Trump are the same ones who said he will never be the Republican nominee. So far, everyone who has underestimated him has been proven dead wrong. The odds are not in their favor.

Back
Top Bottom