• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton clinches Democratic presidential nomination

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
At the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Hillary Clinton is officially nominated for president by Maryland Sen. Barbara Mikulski and seconded by Georgia

It's official. Hillary Clinton is the official nominee, but the big story for me is Bernie Sanders standing up and releasing all his delegates and asking them to vote for his opponent.

Whatever you think of Bernie Sanders, he is a classy guy.

Article is here.

More like he's a spineless guy.

Regardless of whether or you you feel he's spineless or classy, it's clear Sanders wants the Democratic Party unified behind Clinton, even if it just to make sure Trump never sets foot in the White House as President. That's what the Democrats need if they want to win.

Surprise!

Surprise!

Surprise!

Last edited:
It's spineless to bow out gracefully when you have lost?

Its spineless to rail against a system that you end up endorsing after taking millions of dollars from working class people.

It's official. Hillary Clinton is the official nominee, but the big story for me is Bernie Sanders standing up and releasing all his delegates and asking them to vote for his opponent.

Article is here.

Bernie is a loser and that's what losers do .

Article is here.

He's hardly classy. He's a whipped sellout who hates the right wing more than he loves his values or "revolution." That's my take on him.

The guy sold his soul to the devil. He deserves no respect.

He's hardly classy. He's a whipped sellout who hates the right wing more than he loves his values or "revolution." That's my take on him.

Hating the right wing is a cherished value.

Its funny to read the vitriol from right wingers here angry that the Dems are uniting to stop Trump from possibly raping the American people.

Article is here.

Yeah, because communism is sooooo classy. :roll:

Its funny to read the vitriol from right wingers here angry that the Dems are uniting to stop Trump from possibly raping the American people.

They're uniting behind someone that got away with breaking the law.

The wikileaks emails prove this was going a forgone conclusion.

I don't get it ... what's the punchline?

Democrats have just proven themselves to be the party of the political elite, and their machinations, their occlusion, their thwarting of their own electorate because somehow they believe they know 'better'.

The party of corruption nominating one of their corrupt own, in what amounts to a coronation. The party that proven themselves to be racists and bigots in their DNC emails.

Now why am I not in the least surprised?

Article is here.

Agreed and its blatantly obvious

Article is here.

I wouldn't say Hillary "clinched" the election. It was less of a clinch and more of a butt pucker.

Regardless of whether or you you feel he's spineless or classy, it's clear Sanders wants the Democratic Party unified behind Clinton, even if it just to make sure Trump never sets foot in the White House as President. That's what the Democrats need if they want to win.

So much for principles. He complains about the way the DNC treated him, then endorses it. Guess what, theyll do it again. Good job Bernie.

I don't get it ... what's the punchline?

That Sanders gave up his values and his common sense to support someone that probably cheated to win against him.

So much for principles. He complains about the way the DNC treated him, then endorses it. Guess what, theyll do it again. Good job Bernie.

Nothing like being mistreated and then supporting those people that mistreated you. :lol:

That Sanders gave up his values and his common sense to support someone that probably cheated to win against him.

You don't need to put probably in there. She did cheat. She cheated him as well as the American people.

I don't want to sound like a juvenile, really I don't.....

But **** that noise. Not happening.

Cheater's aren't supposed to win. I don't vote for them that's for sure.

So long assholes, may your ship sink in shark infested water.

Just lie back and enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom