• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Can’t Run for President

Did you unread the article?

wanb5h.png

This thread is right up there with posting a link to a spam email you got, sending everyone who clicked to your email account...

Did you unread the article?

LOL....another CLASSIC NP only reading the headline post! You think the guy might learn one day that actually reading beyond the headline is a good idea. He's so desperate for Hillary not to run that he latches on anything that even remotely could feed his frenzy.

Greetings, Navy Pride. :2wave:

Excellent, and a new approach to "unrunning" for something that's desperately wanted! :lamo:

Off topic, but Bill Clinton just doesn't look like he feels well, judging from the last photo I saw. Has his health taken a turn for the worse? I don't wish that on anyone! :shock:

I'm not going to bother asking if you read the article, because that's already been done. I'll just point out in case you still haven't read it, that the entire point of this is that she cannot take too active a campaign right now because her primary opposition is so weak. Do you see how that's not a negative sign for Hillary's chances?

Back
Top Bottom