• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton APPROVED sharing debunked 'covert' communications between Trump and Kremlin-backed bank with press - even though she wasn't 'totally c

Rubbish.

You lot tried forever and ever amen, lied endlessly, and still couldn't come up with anything.

And in case you haven't noticed all of these filthy pukes who worked on that God forsaken Hillary campaign have admitted on the stand that it was all a lie.

Every Democrat in Congress belongs at Guantanamo Bay.
I didn't do anything.

That's a cool story..I hope it takes you places

I didn't do anything.

That's a cool story..I hope it takes you places
Claiming that there is any validity to the Trump-Russia hoax at all is not rooted in any facts.

If you have any such facts - state them. If not, why would you make such a claim??

The trial.
?? HIllary's lawyer lied to the FBI about Trump which started the whole Russia Russia Russia farce.

Lying to the FBI is no big deal?

For the lefties in this thread that are desperately looking for an off ramp, CNN has your back.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/20/politics/hillary-clinton-robby-mook-fbi/index.html

Step 1 - Admit that the accused action did, in fact, happen.
Robby Mook said he attended a meeting with other senior campaign officials where they learned about strange cyberactivity that suggested a relationship between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which is based in Moscow. The group decided to share the information with a reporter, and Mook subsequently ran that decision by Clinton herself.
Take special note that NOWHERE is it indicated that Clinton or anyone else in the campaign KNEW that the information was questionable.

Step 2 - Provide a good reason for going to the press
A campaign staffer later passed the information to a reporter from Slate magazine, which the campaign hoped the reporter would "vet it out, and write what they believe is true," Mook said.
Please note that the goal of talking to the press was all about getting to the truth, not to cast aspersions on Trump.

Step 3 - Deny ever so much as considering going to the FBI
Mook and another top Clinton campaign official, general counsel Marc Elias, reinforced that assertion this week on the witness stand. They both testified they didn't authorize or direct Sussmann to go to the FBI with the explosive Trump tip. Mook said Friday that he didn't even know who Sussmann was during the 2016 campaign, and would've opposed an FBI meeting.
Make sure you understand that nobody in the Clinton campaign wanted to get the FBI in on this. Having the claims investigated by Slate is legitimate while having them investigated by the FBI would have just been crazy. Also, of course, Sussman must have made the decision to go to the FBI entirely on his own.

The one thing that CNN didn't bring up in this article is that these excuses indicate that they may have consulted with Amber Heard on their defense strategy.

I wouldn't underestimate Hillary's draw. Time obviously doesn't mean much to her since she just recently whined about having the 2016 election stolen from her. If she believes it you can bet someone is giving her encouragement to believe it.
And?

That changes nothing I mentioned about the jury in the Sussman trial.

We're not talking about Republicans here. We're talking about Democrats.
I was talking about Republicans and I spoke truthfully.

So there is that.
The only reason there is even a trial in this case is because,
The only reason there is a trial is because Durham was getting desperate because he was getting pressured politically.
- Democrats were willing to fabricate a disgusting lie
Not a reason for the trial.
- present that lie to law enforcement officials by way of a lie
Perhaps.
- then Democratic operatives within government lied to the FISA Court
- then the Democratic dominated media carried the lie to the American people, and every Democrat swallowed it hook, line, and sinker
- then Democrats in Congress endlessly told lies, fabricated evidence, put on show trials, and dragged the country through 4+ years of garbage
- then Democrats fraudulently impeached a sitting President
Not true and certainly not a reason for the trial.
- and to this day continue to lie about it all!!
Not true and not a reason for the trial.
That is just a brief, a very brief, summary of what led us to this trial of a Democratic attorney who is guilty as hell, but will never be held to account in the corruption swamp of Washington DC.
Only one point in all of that blather even comes remotely close to being a reason for this trial.

So there is that.

That is not the claim in the CNN article.

True-- however your note said "I've always maintained" which tends not to be a phrase one uses when discussing a news article published on that same day.

For the lefties in this thread that are desperately looking for an off ramp, CNN has your back.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/20/politics/hillary-clinton-robby-mook-fbi/index.html

Step 1 - Admit that the accused action did, in fact, happen.

Take special note that NOWHERE is it indicated that Clinton or anyone else in the campaign KNEW that the information was questionable.

Step 2 - Provide a good reason for going to the press

Please note that the goal of talking to the press was all about getting to the truth, not to cast aspersions on Trump.

Step 3 - Deny ever so much as considering going to the FBI

Make sure you understand that nobody in the Clinton campaign wanted to get the FBI in on this. Having the claims investigated by Slate is legitimate while having them investigated by the FBI would have just been crazy. Also, of course, Sussman must have made the decision to go to the FBI entirely on his own.

The one thing that CNN didn't bring up in this article is that these excuses indicate that they may have consulted with Amber Heard on their defense strategy.
Also conveniently, or through genuine ignorance, ignoring that Steele on behalf of Fusion also went to the FBI with the Alfa stuff.

?? HIllary's lawyer lied to the FBI about Trump which started the whole Russia Russia Russia farce.

Lying to the FBI is no big deal?
Oh, I am sorry, I forgot, lying to the FBI is only no bigly deal when a Republican and or as Trumper does it.

Can we say Michael Flynn?

There would have been a Russia?Trump investigation even without the dossier. The FBI were already on it .

And without the dossier (and remember, it was a political piece, crafted by a fellow who relied upon one other person for most of it, and who in turn has said Steele got it wrong and in any event in was a suspected Russian agent) there is nothing.
And even this Alfa Bank think, we are learning it was nothing more than politics. No basis in fact.

Oh, I am sorry, I forgot, lying to the FBI is only no bigly deal when a Republican and or as Trumper does it.

??? You're the one saying it's a "farce" if it's a Democrat that got caught.

Its against the law to lie to the FBI about something material to its investigation.

With respect to Flynn, there was no basis for thinking he was an agent of Russia, thus no investigation and thus nothing Flynn said was material to anything.

With respect to Sussman, he is the one who tried to get the ball rolling by lying to the FBI as to why he he was there.

Apples and oranges.

??? You're the one saying it's a "farce" if it's a Democrat that got caught.
No.

I never said "if it's a Democrat that got caught".

This trial is a farce based on the fact that Durham has such a thin reasoning and support behind the he "lied to the FBI" charge.

Durham's whole purpose for what he is about has long shed any relation to an attempt to serve justice and has mired itself in pure partisanship floundering.

And I was addressing this: "Hillary isn't on trial, any contributions they had made to her campaign were made 6 years ago, so there is that." Even though it was six years ago doesn't mean she doesn't have devoted supporters still.
That changes nothing I mentioned about the jury in the Sussman trial.

Its against the law to lie to the FBI about something material to its investigation.

With respect to Flynn, there was no basis for thinking he was an agent of Russia, thus no investigation and thus nothing Flynn said was material to anything.

With respect to Sussman, he is the one who tried to get the ball rolling by lying to the FBI as to why he he was there.

Apples and oranges.
He still lied to the FBI.

Even Trump fired him for lying to the FBI and to Pence.

It mattered not whether it was "something material" it only mattered that he lied to them.

And I was addressing this: "Hillary isn't on trial, any contributions they had made to her campaign were made 6 years ago, so there is that."
Again, the trial has nothing to do with Hillary and thus any supposed devotion and or loyalty to her.

There is no reason to believe those jurors were not honest and sincere when they were chosen regarding being able to be fair and impartial.

Even though it was six years ago doesn't mean she doesn't have devoted supporters still.
Irrelevant, not that any devotion to Hillary could be relevant, since she is not on trial and not a principal in this trial.

He still lied to the FBI.

Even Trump fired him for lying to the FBI and to Pence.

It mattered not whether it was "something material" it only mattered that he lied to them.

Legally-- that isn't true.

No.

I never said "if it's a Democrat that got caught".

This trial is a farce based on the fact that Durham has such a thin reasoning and support behind the he "lied to the FBI" charge.

Durham's whole purpose for what he is about has long shed any relation to an attempt to serve justice and has mired itself in pure partisanship floundering.
Again ??? They hired a tech outfit to spy on Trump. Created a false story that he was communicating with a Russian bank. Brought the false story to the FBI on behalf of Hillary hoping they would start an FBI investigation on her political rival. And he lied about representing Hillary. FBI GC Baker said he never would have even talked to Sussman if he hadn't have lied about the HIllary connection.

"Thin?" Only in the minds of Hillary sycophants.

True-- however your note said "I've always maintained" which tends not to be a phrase one uses when discussing a news article published on that same day.
That makes absolutely no sense.

Again ??? They hired a tech outfit to spy on Trump. Created a false story that he was communicating with a Russian bank. Brought the false story to the FBI on behalf of Hillary hoping they would start an FBI investigation on her political rival. And he lied about representing Hillary. FBI GC Baker said he never would have even talked to Sussman if he hadn't have lied about the HIllary connection.

"Thin?" Only in the minds of Hillary sycophants.
The FBI openly investigated Hillary on a bullshit story for all of 2016, which is why she lost that election.

The thing that you imagine happened to Trump is what actually happened to Hillary.

The FBI openly investigated Hillary on a bullshit story for all of 2016, which is why she lost that election.

The thing that you imagine happened to Trump is what actually happened to Hillary.
It was bullshit that Hillary had classified state department communications on her private server AND that those emails also ended up on Anthony Weiner's laptop?

They hired a tech outfit to spy on Trump.
What facts do you have to support this statement? Not supposition, facts.
Created a false story that he was communicating with a Russian bank.
What facts do you have that indicate they knew the story about the bank was false?

Brought the false story to the FBI on behalf of Hillary hoping they would start an FBI investigation on her political rival. And he lied about representing Hillary.
It does appear he lied to the FBI and that is a crime for which he should be held accountable should he be found guilty.

It was bullshit that Hillary had classified state department communications on her private server AND that those emails also ended up on Anthony Weiner's laptop?
It was bullshit that the story was as meaningful as Republicans made it out to be. If Republicans actually believed it was meaningful, then they would have denounced nearly everybody in the Trump administration. But they didn't, which shows that Republicans didn't think it was actually important at all.

Thanks. I was waiting for the spin from a Hillary sycophant.

Back
Top Bottom