• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton APPROVED sharing debunked 'covert' communications between Trump and Kremlin-backed bank with press - even though she wasn't 'totally c

He's certainly right about the juries in DC. She likely does think she's immune and Hanson is right about why. Just as she had so many people in so many important capacities willing to work with her in her (really) dirty work and was able to pull it all off with all their help and support, she'll skate should she face a DC jury.
It's disgusting.

She epitomizes the DC swamp! The :devilish: witch.

Last edited:
Why did Sussmann lie to the FBI about his working for the Clinton Campaign?
Because the Clinton campaign with Hillary Clinton's permission were all knee deep in spreading the Russian collusion hoax in order to hurt Trump on election day.
Probably. Then of course there was the whole "lock her up" thing from the Trump side. Politics in the States is ugly and dirty on both sides but not necessarily illegal. If he lied he should be convicted hardly earth shattering.

One thing that Trumpers are conveniently forgetting is that Russia interfered in the 2016 campaign to hurt Clinton and favour Trump, it happened. The FBI as well as the GOP controlled Senate found so. That she retaliated is hardly shocking.

I do think it's quite interesting that this Hillary news (Mook testimony) happens just as the Jan 6 committee is furiously trying to "get" Trump.
I imagine Hillary will not face any legal consequences, just as she never does. But my gosh does it ever paint a really big and really clear picture of the huge and disgusting tactics the left engages in! The knowledge of what will become very notable historical events (with so many really big and important players) - is certainly being discovered and exposed.
I'm not sure I'd blame this on "the left." It's Democrats in Washington DC.

Oh of course.

Yes.

Seems she's all of those things she put in her 'Basket Full of Deplorables' and her public statement was a simple case of projection.

Rather insulting how she expects everyone to believe her obvious lies, yet I'm sure some will without question, as if she deserves any credibility or any trust.

What's really going to be sad is if she decides to make another run for it in 2024.
Even I will feel sorry for her for being so self-unaware. Elitists! Blech.

Probably. Then of course there was the whole "lock her up" thing from the Trump side. Politics in the States is ugly and dirty on both sides but not necessarily illegal. If he lied he should be convicted hardly earth shattering.

One thing that Trumpers are conveniently forgetting is that Russia interfering in the 2016 campaign to hurt Clinton and favour Trump happened. The FBI as well as the GOP controlled Senate found so. That she retaliated is hardly shocking.
She is also avoiding the new York field office, comey, and manafort...because you know....Hillary may or may not have done something so we need to pretend it matters a lot more

Nobody is trolling here. I gave you the same exact response you gave me in the Pelosi thread.

Don't be a hypocrite

You didn't see where I wrote and wished you a lovely day doing what you do best?

I guess not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-communications-campaign-manager-claims.html

This and more came out in trial today.

Jim Baker also testified that he is 100% sure that Sussman told him he was NOT representing any client when he brought the Alfa Bank info to the FBI.

The Clinton revelation isn't important for Sussman as he's only charged with lying to the FBI but Mook dropped direct the link to Hilary right in her lap.
Just as I thought and speculated elsewhere, Durham is using this farce of a trial to try to sew seeds and cast aspersions.

One thing that Trumpers are conveniently forgetting is that Russia interfered in the 2016 campaign to hurt Clinton and favour Trump, it happened. The FBI as well as the GOP controlled Senate found so. That she retaliated is hardly shocking.

That you defend her is hardly shocking.

Just as I thought and speculated elsewhere, Durham is using this farce of a trial to try to sew seeds and cast aspersions.

John Durham has brilliantly unraveled the utter deceit of the Clinton Campaign by bringing Michael Sussmann to trial, hasn't he? :)

That you defend her is hardly shocking.
You make so many incorrect assumptions about what I think. You should stick with what you think.

I am not defending her just saying it is politics in the US of A and not likely illegal. I actually dislike her and was disappointed she was the candidate, although Bernie would have been worse. The one thing I will say about her is that she is incredibly smart and has a wicked sense of humour...but it ends there.

John Durham has brilliantly unraveled the utter deceit of the Clinton Campaign by bringing Michael Sussmann to trial, hasn't he
Is it really possible that people didn't know the involvement of the campaign and the dossier? Mind you it seems odd that they forget it was Lindsey Graham who took the dossier to the FBI,

You make so many incorrect assumptions about what I think. You should stick with what you think.

I am not defending her just saying it is politics in the US of A and not likely illegal. I actually dislike her and was disappointed she was the candidate, although Bernie would have been worse. The one thing I will say about her is that she is incredibly smart and has a wicked sense of humour...but it ends there.

Read what you wrote, and then you might understand my conclusion of your words.

Hillary Clinton again?

Get some new bloody material, seriously, at this point this horse is so dead even the flies have started mutating as they've been through so many generations.

Anyone else you want to moan about? How about Grover Cleveland? Nobodys bitched about him in a while so he's sure to have some dirt you can find and make out is of vital importance right bloody now!!!!!!!

GroverGate is go!!!!!!!!!!

Even though some of it turned out to be unfounded. Yet to see any facts that say it was falsified by anyone within the campaign.
Which is why I say that was alleged. Meaning in the Sussman indictment.
Kinda convenient that two separate people working on behalf of the HRC campaign decided to go to the FBI supposedly against their client’s wishes, no?

Is it really possible that people didn't know the involvement of the campaign and the dossier? Mind you it seems odd that they forget it was Lindsey Graham who took the dossier to the FBI,

You mean the fake dossier that the Clinton Campaigned paid for? That one?

BTW, It was McCain who handed the dossier to the FBI and not Graham.

Read what you wrote, and then you might understand my conclusion of your words.
My saying it isn't shocking she retaliated equates to defending her in your mind......OK

The irony of someone who gave a pass to the guy who lied tens of thousands of times during his term, complaining that someone else is immune to the consequences of lying.

Stop lying...
And learn the definition of irony as to what you've falsely accused above.

My saying it isn't shocking she retaliated equates to defending her in your mind......OK

My point stands. How dare I have an opinion you strongly disagree with? Ok, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom