• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton APPROVED sharing debunked 'covert' communications between Trump and Kremlin-backed bank with press - even though she wasn't 'totally c

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-communications-campaign-manager-claims.html

This and more came out in trial today.

Jim Baker also testified that he is 100% sure that Sussman told him he was NOT representing any client when he brought the Alfa Bank info to the FBI.
The Clinton revelation isn't important for Sussman as he's only charged with lying to the FBI but Mook dropped direct the link to Hilary right in her lap.
While Sussman is facing a charge of lying to the FBI but that doesn't mean it will be the last thing Durham will go after Sussman in the end. Baker and Sussman were good Washington buddies and that is how in an email Sussman was able to get a meeting with Baker the very next day with Baker. Baker's testimony has problems too because he earlier gave different testimony than what he gave this week.
In my personal opinion, Sussman and Baker are both swamp people in DC. And both involved are doing their best to disassociate from it all. Moot's testimony was probably the most honest of all.

Is CNN?
Marginally. I still don't see the big deal, though. And as I said, Republicans say false things about Hillary all the time. I don't see you freaking out about that.

Is CNN?
Marginally. I still don't see the big deal, though. And as I said, Republicans say false things about Hillary all the time. I don't see you freaking out about that.

They deny the report until it's undeniable, then, like our friend Cardinal, the goal posts are moved to "meh it's not important!"

LOL! What a pack of frauds.

So who could we trust to report on this? Would a direct transcript from the courtroom suffice? As I’m sure you are aware, that is available.
I still don't see the big deal, though. And as I said, Republicans say false things about Hillary all the time. I don't see you freaking out about that.

They deny the report until it's undeniable, then, like our friend Cardinal, the goal posts are moved to "meh it's not important!"

LOL! What a pack of frauds.
I've always maintained that this isn't a big deal. In fact, none of you can seem to explain why this is explosive.

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 9.47.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 9.59.39 PM.png

So Sussman goes to the FBI with the Alfa story on September 19, 2016. Sometime prior to October 11, 2016 so does Christopher Steele. At first I assumed Steele must have done so between September 19th and October 11th, but I suppose it's possible it was before Sussman's meeting.
Meanwhile the FBI is getting this story from multiple people (at the time not knowing their connection to the Clinton campaign), it also bounces back to them from the State Department, and then they see it reported in the media. Forget the media for a minute...I can't blame them for getting duped. But the FBI....wouldn't this have been a good time (October 31st to be exact) to take a step back and say "are we getting played?"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-communications-campaign-manager-claims.html

Jim Baker also testified that he is 100% sure that Sussman told him he was NOT representing any client when he brought the Alfa Bank info to the FBI.

The Clinton revelation isn't important for Sussman as he's only charged with lying to the FBI but Mook dropped direct the link to Hilary right in her lap.
Dear DEMs,
Please do your do diligent to confirm if your Party is Manipulating and lying to you!
Go back in time and remember how the Liberal Media and DEM's ASSURED you that Trump was lying, and the was no Spying on him,
and they said there was no Proof! Trump said Yes there is!

Start at 13:20 - 15

Who cares? Why are you still hung up on alleged dirty tricks from a *losing* political campaign for an election that happened 6 years ago?
Because the Criminals involved still hold powerful position in the US Government !
Only stupid people would just want to move on without corrective actions...

Because the Criminals involved still hold powerful position in the US Government !
Hillary Clinton has held no position, powerful or otherwise, in the US government for almost a decade. The rest of these people are randos who no one has ever heard of outside of conspiracy bubbles.

Only stupid people would just want to move on without corrective actions...
Is there really nothing the Biden Administration is doing right now that you can be pissed off about instead? FFS, get a new hobby...

Hillary Clinton has held no position, powerful or otherwise, in the US government for almost a decade. The rest of these people are randos who no one has ever heard of outside of conspiracy bubbles.

Is there really nothing the Biden Administration is doing right now that you can be pissed off about instead? FFS, get a new hobby...

Still trying to sway people from discussing lying Hillary, I see...:giggle:

Even when the evidence is clear and the guilty parties admit to fault, the left loyalist will not accept they committed such wrongs against the voters, Trump, republicans and the nation. TDS is so strong they can't.

I'm not talking about Hilary!
All the FBI Agents, James Comey,the people on the Committees that should have brought charges against Hillary for her Crimes (Remember the BleachBit ordeal?) and all others that were/are in positions of Power but did not do their duty to protect America against this kind of Political Corruption!

Remember if it can happen "FOR THE DEM'S" , It (Some Day) Can Happen for the "OTHER GUYS" !...

The Biden Admin has done great things ! But great things for China, Afghanistan, Russia, illegals, and Drug addicts! Not America !

Attachments

• Binde-.JPG
    Binde-.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hunter-pipe.JPG
    Hunter-pipe.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
  • InvadingUkraine.jpeg
    InvadingUkraine.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 0
All the FBI Agents, James Comey,the people on the Committees that should have brought charges against Hillary for her Crimes (Remember the BleachBit ordeal?) and all others that were/are in positions of Power but did not do their duty to protect America against this kind of Political Corruption!
This is exactly what I was talking about earlier.
I feel like most of these right-wing conspiracy rabbit holes assume preexisting knowledge of *other* right-wing conspiracy theories that most of us normies simply do not have.
You are so immersed in your conspiracy rabbit hole that you are assuming a mutual understanding of an entire mythos that most of us do not share. Like most normal people, I have no idea what a "BleachBit ordeal" is. No, that's not an invitation to explain more of your Hillary Extended Universe to me. It's just to illustrate that you people have lost all touch with what the rest of us consider to be reality, such that "the BleachBit ordeal" is just assumed background knowledge about...whatever the hell you're talking about.

Maybe spend less time in conspiracy fever swamps and more time interacting with normal people or listening to mainstream news. Not even necessarily to agree with them, but just to understand how far your worldview deviates from the norm, so that you can at least talk like a normal person. (And for what it's worth, I have the same advice for left-wingers who want to talk about "Latinxes" and "birthing persons." If you can't talk like a normal person, you aren't going to convince people of anything unless they are already part of your tribe.)

Still trying to sway people from discussing lying Hillary, I see...:giggle:
Trust me. Nobody thinks you can get a conservative to talk about anything besides Hillary. Well, except Hunter’s laptop, of course.

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier.

You are so immersed in your conspiracy rabbit hole that you are assuming a mutual understanding of an entire mythos that most of us do not share. Like most normal people, I have no idea what a "BleachBit ordeal" is. No, that's not an invitation to explain more of your Hillary Extended Universe to me. It's just to illustrate that you people have lost all touch with what the rest of us consider to be reality, such that "the BleachBit ordeal" is just assumed background knowledge about...whatever the hell you're talking about.

Maybe spend less time in conspiracy fever swamps and more time interacting with normal people or listening to mainstream news. Not even necessarily to agree with them, but just to understand how far your worldview deviates from the norm, so that you can at least talk like a normal person. (And for what it's worth, I have the same advice for left-wingers who want to talk about "Latinxes" and "birthing persons." If you can't talk like a normal person, you aren't going to convince people of anything unless they are already part of your tribe.)
You are so use to being Spoon Fed Propaganda that you think people who find/look for facts are dealing in "Conspiracy Theory".
Bleach Bit was Software Hillary's IT people use to erase her personal Hard Drives with, to hide her crimes.

Because ( sa you think) "The Rest of Us" are collectively on the "Cool Aid" that doesn't mean that they are right or based in any reality!

You are so comfortable in the fact that you are in lock step with the Masses, that you have convinced yourself that you are in the norm, and all
others are wrong or fringe! Yet you have been abjectly lied to by your beloved "mainstream news" many times over and you are dumb enough to keep listening to them and thinking they are not lying to you AGAIN!....

This News release in the OP should have been enough for people like you to realized that they have been lying to you all along!
(Go back to the Videos I pointed out to SHOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU that they have been lying to you) !.....

You can lead a horse ....

You are so use to being Spoon Fed Propaganda that you think people who find/look for facts are dealing in "Conspiracy Theory".
Bleach Bit was Software Hillary's IT people use to erase her personal Hard Drives with, to hide her crimes.

Because ( sa you think) "The Rest of Us" are collectively on the "Cool Aid" that doesn't mean that they are right or based in any reality!

You are so comfortable in the fact that you are in lock step with the Masses, that you have convinced yourself that you are in the norm, and all
others are wrong or fringe! Yet you have been abjectly lied to by your beloved "mainstream news" many times over and you are dumb enough to keep listening to them and thinking they are not lying to you AGAIN!....

This News release in the OP should have been enough for people like you to realized that they have been lying to you all along!
(Go back to the Videos I pointed out to SHOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU that they have been lying to you) !.....

You can lead a horse ....
Cool. Have fun with your Bleach Bits. I'm sure Hillary will go to prison any day now, and then your life will be full of happiness and meaning.
I'll go back to the policy threads now. Every time I venture into one of these conspiracy threads I feel dumber for having done so.

Ms. Hillary is one of the untouchables in American society.

The mainstream media will fiercely protect and excuse her, as they do for so many groups in this nation.

So the lady (as well as those mansion-buying ladies of BLM) are NOT shaking in their boots.

They are probably laughing.
Much like Trump and his buddies giggled over the tax cut, they WERE laughing.

Ms. Hillary is one of the untouchables in American society.

The mainstream media will fiercely protect and excuse her, as they do for so many groups in this nation.

So the lady (as well as those mansion-buying ladies of BLM) are NOT shaking in their boots.

They are probably laughing.
Much like Trump and his buddies giggled over the tax cut, they WERE laughing as there are permanent.

MUST get Hillary!!

Didn't Trump lock her up?

Back
Top Bottom