• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton APPROVED sharing debunked 'covert' communications between Trump and Kremlin-backed bank with press - even though she wasn't 'totally c

My point stands. How dare I have an opinion you strongly disagree with? Ok, indeed.
My having an opinion you disagree with is one thing. Telling me what I think is something else's altogether.

Hillary Clinton again?

Get some new bloody material, seriously, at this point this horse is so dead even the flies have started mutating as they've been through so many generations.

Anyone else you want to moan about? How about Grover Cleveland? Nobodys bitched about him in a while so he's sure to have some dirt you can find and make out is of vital importance right bloody now!!!!!!!

GroverGate is go!!!!!!!!!!

You wish the horse were dead. Clinton made major news headlines yesterday after Mook testified that they knew Hillary's slanderous allegation that she tweeted wasn't vetted seven days before the election.

My having an opinion you disagree with is one thing. Telling me what I think is something else's altogether.

I gave you my opinion of your words.

Playing the victim card suits you though....

You wish the horse were dead. Clinton made major news headlines yesterday after Mook testified that they knew Hillary's slanderous allegation that she tweeted wasn't vetted seven days before the election.

The big lie.

Conservatives can never moan about dodgy elections ever again after that complete shitshow.

John Durham has brilliantly unraveled the utter deceit of the Clinton Campaign by bringing Michael Sussmann to trial, hasn't he? :)
That will be one worthwhile outcome. It's my opinion that Americans are completely fed up with these terribly disgusting, unethical and unfair tactics (full of collusion and corruption), have become well aware of the Washington deep state - and are taking notice in disgust. Americans can understand and accept that their side might win sometimes and lose sometimes - but the extraordinary cheating, lying, and covering up/hiding of evidence is, IMO, disgusting the public.

Blah, blah, blah, what about whataboutism?

Yes, how dare people point out that conservatives back a guy whose delusions they blindly follow has made any opinion they have on the validity of elections invalid.

I do think it's quite interesting that this Hillary news (Mook testimony) happens just as the Jan 6 committee is furiously trying to "get" Trump.
I imagine Hillary will not face any legal consequences, just as she never does. But my gosh does it ever paint a really big and really clear picture of the huge and disgusting tactics the left engages in! The knowledge of what will become very notable historical events (with so many really big and important players) - is certainly being discovered and exposed.
It is exactly those 'huge and disgusting tactics the left engages in' who's use needs to be thwarted going forward. We have seen how they work, and we've seen what damage they caused the nation.

If Democrats aren't allowed those 'huge and disgusting tactics' my guess is they'll actually have to come up with better ideas on which to campaign. Given the electorate's rejection of all the intersectional politics 'woke' idiocy, that isn't going to work for them either. Whatever will Democrats do?

It is exactly those 'huge and disgusting tactics the left engages in' who's use needs to be thwarted going forward. We have seen how they work, and we've seen what damage they caused the nation.

If Democrats aren't allowed those 'huge and disgusting tactics' my guess is they'll actually have to come up with better ideas on which to campaign. Given the electorate's rejection of all the intersectional politics 'woke' idiocy, that isn't going to work for them either.

Ideas like the amazing Trickle down?
How about throwing as many people off the electoral role as possible because screw democracy?
Maybe mocking the disabled and lgbt community as that's a thing conservatives cheer for.

Those ideas?

What's really going to be sad is if she decides to make another run for it in 2024.
Even I will feel sorry for her for being so self-unaware. Elitists! Blech.
I rather doubt she'll make a run in 2024. Far too much bad baggage and skeletons in the closet for her general election opponent to bring up.

That will be one worthwhile outcome. It's my opinion that Americans are completely fed up with these terribly disgusting, unethical and unfair tactics (full of collusion and corruption), have become well aware of the Washington deep state - and are taking notice in disgust. Americans can understand and accept that their side might win sometimes and lose sometimes - but the extraordinary cheating, lying, and covering up/hiding of evidence is, IMO, disgusting the public.
I know they are fed up with her. Her poll numbers suck...

According to the Hillary cheerleaders, it's hardly unusual that her retaliation would be shocking. They actually are complicit with the cheating, lying, slander and covering up that has hurt this country.

Oh and once again, her rah-rahs make her out to be the victim. Poor Hillary... It was her turn. 🥺😢😩

I rather doubt she'll make a run in 2024. Far too much bad baggage and skeletons in the closet for her general election opponent to bring up.

I agree but when has she ever listened to anybody?

Yes, how dare people point out that conservatives back a guy whose delusions they blindly follow has made any opinion they have on the validity of elections invalid.

Wut?

How about throwing as many people off the electoral role as possible because screw democracy?
Maybe mocking the disabled and lgbt community as that's a thing conservatives cheer for.

Those ideas?
WhatAboutIsm much?
🥱
So what other leftist articles of near religious levels of belief are you going to parrot as a diversion?
🥱

I gave you my opinion of your words.

Playing the victim card suits you though....
The last thing in the world I think of is me being a victim. Especially comical is that you, of all people, would be capable of making me feel that way.

Those ideas?
When asked what policies Republicans would have if they retake the Senate, McConnell had no answer.

The statement that @eohrnberger wrote that Democrats have no ideas, when Republicans are the party of NO, is stunning.

What did she do that you consider illegal?

- but the extraordinary cheating, lying, and covering up/hiding of evidence is, IMO, disgusting the public.
You mean like the big lie ,attempts to actually overturn an American election and covering it up and lying about it......stuff like that.

Even if she declares her primary run, I rather doubt that it'd last long, being even less relatable than Harris.

True, but to her credit, she'd be better qualified than Harris for the presidency.

You're right though. She has way too much baggage. Will she listen to the experts or do the final act? And test the waters again?

Back
Top Bottom