• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton APPROVED sharing debunked 'covert' communications between Trump and Kremlin-backed bank with press - even though she wasn't 'totally c

I've always maintained that this isn't a big deal. In fact, none of you can seem to explain why this is explosive.

I guess the issue is that the Clinton campaign used its privileged influence with the FBI to get them to investigate a nonsense story (that Trump was acting as an agent of Russia) for political purposes.

This works even better.
No, because Trump literally engineered a coup along with multiple other Republicans, and is the presumptive Republican nominee in 2024.

I guess the issue is that the Clinton campaign used its privileged influence with the FBI to get them to investigate a nonsense story (that Trump was acting as an agent of Russia) for political purposes.
That is not the claim in the CNN article.

Ms. Hillary is one of the untouchables in American society.

The mainstream media will fiercely protect and excuse her, as they do for so many groups in this nation.

So the lady (as well as those mansion-buying ladies of BLM) are NOT shaking in their boots.

They are probably laughing.

That’s true.

The Get Clinton campaign is now in its thirtieth year.’

Several right wing operatives owe their careers to it. It has gobbled up lots of right wing billionaire money.

It has peddled preposterous myths.

Aways ridiculous,

It embarrassed itself regularly, and still the sheeple cheered.

It’s the same way right wingers treated Eleanor Roosevelt.’

Strong, powerful, liberal women scare the bejesus out of right winger.

Always have.

They deny the report until it's undeniable, then, like our friend Cardinal, the goal posts are moved to "meh it's not important!"

LOL! What a pack of frauds.
That's exactly right.
Similar to covering for Biden - until they decide he's toast.

They deny the report until it's undeniable, then, like our friend Cardinal, the goal posts are moved to "meh it's not important!"

LOL! What a pack of frauds.
If true, this would be the quintessential it-takes-one-to-know-one. :rolleyes:

I don't see anything wrong with taking this info to the FBI. If he lied to the agents that's a different matter and he should be convicted. However, the act itself was legal and I think justified.

That's exactly right.
Similar to covering for Biden - until they decide he's toast.

Democrats' rules for thee but not for themselves always seem to rear their ugly heads.

Democrats' rules for thee but not for themselves always seem to rear their ugly heads.
I do think it's quite interesting that this Hillary news (Mook testimony) happens just as the Jan 6 committee is furiously trying to "get" Trump.
I imagine Hillary will not face any legal consequences, just as she never does. But my gosh does it ever paint a really big and really clear picture of the huge and disgusting tactics the left engages in! The knowledge of what will become very notable historical events (with so many really big and important players) - is certainly being discovered and exposed.

I do think it's quite interesting that this Hillary news (Mook testimony) happens just as the Jan 6 committee is furiously trying to "get" Trump.
I imagine Hillary will not face any legal consequences, just as she never does. But my gosh does it ever paint a really big and really clear picture of the huge and disgusting tactics the left engages in! The knowledge of what will become very notable historical events (with so many really big and important players) - is certainly being discovered and exposed.
What did she do that was illegal?

I don't see anything wrong with taking this info to the FBI. If he lied to the agents that's a different matter and he should be convicted. However, the act itself was legal and I think justified.
Even though the information turned out to be unfounded and is now alleged to have been falsified?

Even though some of it turned out to be unfounded. Yet to see any facts that say it was falsified by anyone within the campaign.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-communications-campaign-manager-claims.html

This and more came out in trial today.

Jim Baker also testified that he is 100% sure that Sussman told him he was NOT representing any client when he brought the Alfa Bank info to the FBI.

The Clinton revelation isn't important for Sussman as he's only charged with lying to the FBI but Mook dropped direct the link to Hilary right in her lap.
Tell us when Mrs. Clinton hatched a plan to overturn the 2016 election. Oh wait, she conceded the next day — just like Trump… oh, wait again.

If Clinton had won the election, her now famous tweet, and Michael Sussmann's ties to the Clinton campaign and lies about it wouldn't have mattered, but because she wasn't elected, she is directly responsible for beginning the purposeful lies that Trump was in cahoots with Russia and Putin, and that lie continued throughout his entire presidency by butt hurt sore losers like her and her disgusting, lying ilk. In fact, they put their own fragile egos before the good of this country. So please spare me your vapid excuses for this monster named lying Hillary and friends who on more than one occasion implied Trump was not a legitimate president.

Also...
Save the usual but Trump did it too bs after the election. I don't accept it and never have but in some perverse way, I understand his petty vindictiveness for saying the election was stolen from him.

He's certainly right about the juries in DC. She likely does think she's immune and Hanson is right about why. Just as she had so many people in so many important capacities willing to work with her in her (really) dirty work and was able to pull it all off with all their help and support, she'll skate should she face a DC jury.
It's disgusting.

If Clinton had won the election, her now famous tweet, and Michael Sussmann's ties to the Clinton campaign and lies about it wouldn't have mattered, but because she wasn't elected, she is directly responsible for beginning the purposeful lies that Trump was in cahoots with Russia and Putin, and that lie continued throughout his entire presidency by butt hurt sore losers like her and her disgusting, lying ilk. In fact, they put their own fragile egos before the good of this country. So please spare me your vapid excuses for this monster named lying Hillary and friends who on more than one occasion implied Trump was not a legitimate president.

Also...
Save the usual but Trump did it too bs after the election. I don't accept it and never have but in some perverse way, I understand his petty vindictiveness for saying the election was stolen from him.
There would have been a Russia?Trump investigation even without the dossier. The FBI were already on it .

Her argument, of course, will be that she had no idea any of the information was contrived
Oh of course.

and proving that will be a tough hill to climb, probably.
Yes.

That being said, her own guy just tied her to the scheme and that ain't a good look for her or for any of the media that backed her and bashed Trump over this stuff. Will the public care? Some will, some won't and the rest will just go along with whatever their peers say.

I agree... Ms. "wipe it, you mean like with a cloth?" will just play stupid. Of course she knew.
Seems she's all of those things she put in her 'Basket Full of Deplorables' and her public statement was a simple case of projection.

Rather insulting how she expects everyone to believe her obvious lies, yet I'm sure some will without question, as if she deserves any credibility or any trust.

That's your issue but not this issue.

Also...
Thanks for chiming in.

There would have been a Russia?Trump investigation even without the dossier. The FBI were already on it .
Why did Sussmann lie to the FBI about his working for the Clinton Campaign?
Because the Clinton campaign with Hillary Clinton's permission were all knee deep in spreading the Russian collusion hoax in order to hurt Trump on election day.

Back
Top Bottom