• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton APPROVED sharing debunked 'covert' communications between Trump and Kremlin-backed bank with press - even though she wasn't 'totally c

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The AntiDonald

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Because it's current news and this news about crooked Hillary came out today while Robby Mook, Clinton's campaign manager testified during the Michael Sussmann trial.

On Halloween 2016, Clinton tweeted, “Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank.”

She lied, attempting to plant a false narrative in order to swing the election in her direction.
That's nothing more than an educated opinion. Let's not get into the Liar in Chief, shall we?

The AntiDonald

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
It's noteworthy than most left leaning news sources are not covering the Sussmann trial at all. As usual, they only report what they want the public to know.
They will when the acquittal happens. There is not much time for it when you consider the wife a conservative SC justice was working rigorously with states and WH officials to overturn Bidens win. Kinda takes precedent.

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score

TheParser

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
She will never be president!!!!
Maybe.

Or maybe she will be inaugurated in January, 2025.

After all, whoever thought that doofus would be inaugurated in January, 2021?

trixare4kids

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well, if you think that Democrats are still that concerned with protecting Hillary Clinton
Many are.
and the mythology of her 2016 presidential campaign (which, to reiterate yet again, was six years ago)

So what? What she did came out in the news today at the Sussmann trial.

...yes, that would indicate that one of us is living in an information bubble. 😉

I live in the present. Ironically, for some reason, you don't want to discuss Clinton news.
No one said you had to participate in the thread, you know...

Gatsby

Neoliberal Globalist Shill
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
HRC continues to keep herself in the news, and try to remain relevant. The Russia hoax was pushed by the MSM for 4 years, so, I guess them.
I literally can't think of anything noteworthy she has said or done in years, or heard her name in any current event.

But then, I'm not immersed in right-wing fever swamps. If you tell me she's still in the news there, I can believe it.

Plasmaball

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I don't think there's any question whatsoever that Sussman was acting on behalf of the campaign. I mean, among other things, he billed the campaign for his time while doing this.
The whole trial is based around the idea of this so of course its in question. Lol..how ****ing absurd

mrdeltoid

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I literally can't think of anything noteworthy she has said or done in years, or heard her name in any current event.

But then, I'm not immersed in right-wing fever swamps. If you tell me she's still in the news there, I can believe it.
The OP topic is literally a news story about Hillary from today.

Jezcoe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
I don't think there's any question whatsoever that Sussman was acting on behalf of the campaign. I mean, among other things, he billed the campaign for his time while doing this.
That actually is the question at hand.

It is up to Durham to prove it

Jezcoe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
I feel like some people should understand what is the issue before discussing the matter. They created a fake narrative, faked data that they then took to the FBI and that launched pretty much all the fake Russian/Trump collusion narrative. With the FBI as bird dog in the hunt.
That doesn’t fit in with the timeline of what actually happened in 2016.

Plasmaball

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
That actually is the question at hand.

It is up to Durham to prove it
Projection of guilt and then the same op will cry about it with Elon Musk or something

PoliSciPulse

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Daily Mail.

LOL
Daily Mail is so weird. It's like a tabloid but has serious news reporting too. I'm never sure what to make of their articles because it's never clear which one they're actually doing.

Also, the story of Alfa Bank was not either well-reported or explained enough for me to care about it in any dimension at all. Doesn't mean the story wasn't right; I just didn't understand the significance behind that specific rumor/reporting/what have you.

Schism

Prove It!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hillary Clinton attempted to interfere in an election. Her campaign continued the assault well into Trump's presidency.

We now know the left don't care about election integrity or democracy. They only care about gaining power.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Her argument, of course, will be that she had no idea any of the information was contrived and proving that will be a tough hill to climb, probably. That being said, her own guy just tied her to the scheme and that ain't a good look for her or for any of the media that backed her and bashed Trump over this stuff. Will the public care? Some will, some won't and the rest will just go along with whatever their peers say.
Will the left media care? Some democrats may care but I doubt that most will. Trump hate runs pretty deep in the left and there seems to be a anything goes attitude to get him out of office and now to keep him from running again.

MTAtech

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Leaking to the Press is not illegal. Yesterday Elias said that he would not have taken the info to the FBI.

If anything this is looking like Sussmann didn't act on behalf of the campaign... in fact his actions led to the NYT killing the story.
That’s the only relevant facts related to whether Sussman committed the crime he is being accused. It’s clear Durham is barking up a tree.

Last edited:

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-communications-campaign-manager-claims.html

This and more came out in trial today.

Jim Baker also testified that he is 100% sure that Sussman told him he was NOT representing any client when he brought the Alfa Bank info to the FBI.

The Clinton revelation isn't important for Sussman as he's only charged with lying to the FBI but Mook dropped direct the link to Hilary right in her lap.
So, did it happen? Or is just another thread where a trump fan, still furious they lost in 2020 is crying their eyes out?

I'm thinking it's the latter, and I'm totally loving it! :)

Top Bottom