• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton APPROVED sharing debunked 'covert' communications between Trump and Kremlin-backed bank with press - even though she wasn't 'totally c

The Clintons had the FBI under their thumb. It wasn't Comey's place to say, "No charges are appropriate in this case," giving the reason that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

Well, that too. It's hard to determine how much of Comey was political hubris, and how much was just Comey being an ineffectual egomaniac. KNowing some about Comey through connections, I think his call in the Hillary email server case was more based on media predictions in June/July of who would win in November than it was based on any actual legal grounds.

Based on Baker's testimony, the billing statements and a few text messages, if the jury comes back with a "not guilty" about lying to the FBI then it would be a travesty.

The Democrat supporters on this site are a perfect example of the real damage done by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Obama DOJ. Everything that they think was perpetrated by Trump in the 2016 election was actually done by Hillary and supported by the Obama DOJ.

Also, is it too soon to say that Michael Sussman didn't hang himself?

She and her lackeys shoved the US public into YEARS of destructive disinformation accusing her opponent of colluding with teh Russians while using her connections within the IC and FBI to actively cover up that her campaign actually purchased and distributed disinformation from the Russians. She also allowed false oppo reports that she paid for to be used to spread distrust in the media to apply preasure to law enforcement and those reports to be used to acquire FISA warrants to spy on her political enemies.

You don't get excused from that kind of melvolence just because you eventually lost.

I mean, you'll never be able to admit that since you'd have to admit that your own political positions were hardened and twisted by HIllary's disinformation campaign... you folks are deep in the sunk cost fallacy with that bitch.
You forgot to include Pizzagate.

Your self deprecation would be funny if it were intentional.
Also, don't forget Plutonium One, or the bit about where the Clintons murdered all their political rivals in Arkansas.

Also, don't forget Plutonium One, or the bit about where the Clintons murdered all their political rivals in Arkansas.

It must really kill you that Trump was innocent all this time and you sold your self respect to the actual lying piece of shit in the 2016 election.

It must really kill you that Trump was innocent all this time and you sold your self respect to the actual lying piece of shit in the 2016 election.
Did you get that from Hunter Biden's laptop?

Did you get that from Hunter Biden's laptop?

Actually, it was gotten from the archives of this forum.
Whenever you accused Trump of teaming up with the Russians to sway the election his way, it was Hillary, the cretin you voted for, who was the one who was really doing it.

We're not talking about Republicans here. We're talking about Democrats.

The only reason there is even a trial in this case is because,

- Democrats were willing to fabricate a disgusting lie
- present that lie to law enforcement officials by way of a lie
- then Democratic operatives within government lied to the FISA Court
- then the Democratic dominated media carried the lie to the American people, and every Democrat swallowed it hook, line, and sinker
- then Democrats in Congress endlessly told lies, fabricated evidence, put on show trials, and dragged the country through 4+ years of garbage
- then Democrats fraudulently impeached a sitting President
- and to this day continue to lie about it all!!

That is just a brief, a very brief, summary of what led us to this trial of a Democratic attorney who is guilty as hell, but will never be held to account in the corruption swamp of Washington DC.
That's a very good "very brief, summary".

Wow what a wall of ****ing garbage .
You know who said this was the most secure election? A Trump appointee

Besides that all we have here is a bunch of projection crap.

Anyone with have a ****ing brain knows trump ****ed up Georgia by opening his fat mouth and declaring there was so much corruption that people shouldn't vote.
Had he kept his mouth shut instead of being a ****ing moron he would have won Georgia fairly easily.

But noooooooooooo it's all some stupid moronic conspiracy as to why he lost and then scuttled the senate seats because he a sore ****ing loser.

Time and time again we have watch the Trump party come up with wild ass ****ing theories as to why they lost.

Trump is such a sore loser he pulled that same shit when Cruz won one primary.

The reality is his supporters are too stupid to figure out that he is a sore loser who doesn't hold well to what reality typically is.

That and he has marketed himself so well I'm amazed he hasn't been able to pull off a full stalingrad type assault with his followers.
Trump most definitely has a sore loser personality. But he is certainly not the only recent one with that issue (i.e., Hillary and Abrams).

Nah, Hunter's Laptop details the lying piece of shit that is in the White House today, not the lying peice of shit who lost the 2016 election.
Are you sure? Everything seems to come from that laptop. Pretty sure the identity of the person on the grassy knoll is in there.

The irony is Trump's "revenge in Georgia" is not going so well to the point that he may pull his financial support of Perdue running against Kemp for Governor.

So much for calling Kemp a bunch of names then whining about whatever Hillary did not do anyway.
Yeah, it seems Trump is now clearly recognizing Perdue won't win.

But meanwhile in GA, some on the left are pretty darn animated about those crossover votes (an especially high number of Dems selecting a GOP ballot) and that Abrams might be right in the middle of that tactic. So, the election isn't over yet. Maybe Abrams and those Dems can sufficiently fiddle with it and at least force a runoff where they can then fiddle with it even more. I think that group refers to it as a "political strategy".

Yeah, it seems Trump is now clearly recognizing Perdue won't win.

But meanwhile in GA, some on the left are pretty darn animated about those crossover votes (an especially high number of Dems selecting a GOP ballot) and that Abrams might be right in the middle of that tactic. So, the election isn't over yet. Maybe Abrams and those Dems can sufficiently fiddle with it and at least force a runoff where they can then fiddle with it even more. I think that group refers to it as a "political strategy".
I’m not a Kemp fan, but i do not think Abrams can win.

I think you're probably right. Isn't that why some voted for Joe Biden?
Of course. There are few people in my experience who claim to have voted FOR Biden. I would argue he never would have been POTUS if the GOP had run someone other than Trump against him.

No different than Clinton and Trump that way, really.

Mueller was clearly not all that active in the investigation and left it to his partisan subordinates. His Congressional testimony was a display of a confused man who lacked knowledge of the basics of the investigation.
That's certainly true. It was embarrassing, even just to watch.

Is that your way of saying that the Trump-Russia case was true??

Or that Sussman is not guilty??

Or both??
Trump Russia was true in some aspects. There was never that smoking gun of trump shaking hands with putin with an evil laugh

Which is basically why people argue there was no link. They are being dishonest

The Clintons had the FBI under their thumb. It wasn't Comey's place to say, "No charges are appropriate in this case," giving the reason that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."
CONSPIRACIES WOOOOOOOOOOO

I’m not a Kemp fan, but i do not think Abrams can win.
I don't think so either, especially this year, but maybe never. I think too many see Abrams as up to no good and too loaded with tactics. Some, like me, view her methods and tactics as underhanded. She has a lot of support from her party but, beyond that, I don't think Abrams is trusted.

Trump most definitely has a sore loser personality. But he is certainly not the only recent one with that issue (i.e., Hillary and Abrams).
Yay! Whataboutism

Boring.

Here I'll answer you though for funs.fun..

Hillary I don't like her so I don't care.
Stacey did herself no favors with her actions.

Shrug..

Trump Russia was true in some aspects. There was never that smoking gun of trump shaking hands with putin with an evil laugh

Which is basically why people argue there was no link. They are being dishonest
Rubbish.

You lot tried forever and ever amen, lied endlessly, and still couldn't come up with anything.

And in case you haven't noticed all of these filthy pukes who worked on that God forsaken Hillary campaign have admitted on the stand that it was all a lie.

Every Democrat in Congress belongs at Guantanamo Bay.

Back
Top Bottom