• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary calls on whites to change their ways...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview on Friday to completely embrace the Democrats’ claim that white people and cops must change to help reduce the number of African-Americans killed in tense exchanges with cops.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.
Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men - Breitbart

We need a middle finger emoticon on here.....

I am changing my ways. I'm buying a gun or two.

Gee hillary....Talk about promoting racism!

Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview on Friday to completely embrace the Democrats’ claim that white people and cops must change to help reduce the number of African-Americans killed in tense exchanges with cops.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

I am White, but I am not like her, I do not have the ability grasp the concept of blaming the victim for the actions of another. She will lose support over this comment, but then again Trump is not exactly doing himself ay favors. Dismal Election.

Ammo up...it may really get scarce for many.

a place that was selling the 325 rounds of Federal Auto match 22 for 23 bucks had them for 32 yesterday. Said his distributor jacked the prices up. I got a box at another place for 21 though. I visit 3-4 gun different dealers a week including a range I shoot at, a former client's shop, a major league ammo wholesaler and another shop that caters to shotgun competitive shooters and reloaders. AR 15's are selling a bit better than 6 months ago but AR 15 magazines are selling at about 25% higher than 6 months ago. AR 15 RECEIVERS have been selling very well-AIM surplus went through a case of ANDERSON (Hebron KY) lower receivers which were priced around 45 dollars. its a cost effective way to guard against a repeat of the 1994 clinton idiocy.

however

the bannerrrhoids won't be able to do anything federally until 2017 if at all

FEDERAL gun bans are not likely-both due to Heller and due to the ass kicking the dems suffered in 1994

more likely Bannerrnhoid states will try to pass more idiocy as California, NY, MD, and Mass try to outdo each other in demonstrating their hatred of the NRA

Oh, so it's white people's fault for the ghetto thug culture? A cop yells "freeze" to a black kid and it's white people's fault the kid takes off running...or pulls out an unregistered and stolen gun?

I am White, but I am not like her, I do not have the ability grasp the concept of blaming the victim for the actions of another. She will lose support over this comment, but then again Trump is not exactly doing himself any favors. Dismal Election.

It's shaping up that way....

Waaaay ahead of ya, but still it is Darn Good Advice.

Thanks. I saw what happened after Sandy Hook and how the left kept putting the blame on guns and not where it belonged.......and product disappeared. So, I've been staying way ahead of the curve this time.

a place that was selling the 325 rounds of Federal Auto match 22 for 23 bucks had them for 32 yesterday. Said his distributor jacked the prices up. I got a box at another place for 21 though. I visit 3-4 gun different dealers a week including a range I shoot at, a former client's shop, a major league ammo wholesaler and another shop that caters to shotgun competitive shooters and reloaders. AR 15's are selling a bit better than 6 months ago but AR 15 magazines are selling at about 25% higher than 6 months ago. AR 15 RECEIVERS have been selling very well-AIM surplus went through a case of ANDERSON (Hebron KY) lower receivers which were priced around 45 dollars. its a cost effective way to guard against a repeat of the 1994 clinton idiocy.

however

the bannerrrhoids won't be able to do anything federally until 2017 if at all

FEDERAL gun bans are not likely-both due to Heller and due to the ass kicking the dems suffered in 1994

more likely Bannerrnhoid states will try to pass more idiocy as California, NY, MD, and Mass try to outdo each other in demonstrating their hatred of the NRA

That's good prices these days on .22, I can't hardly find any locally. Last boxes I got were $2.19 each and very few. The last brick I bought was 525 rounds of Federal for $14....like 4 years ago.

Luckily, Ive been able to find some here and there thru trades, or at garage sales.

Last edited:
Oh, so it's white people's fault for the ghetto thug culture? A cop yells "freeze" to a black kid and it's white people's fault the kid takes off running...or pulls out an unregistered and stolen gun?

It is according to hillary. I sure hope she can be stopped, she is one lying bitch!

I am White, but I am not like her, I do not have the ability grasp the concept of blaming the victim for the actions of another. She will lose support over this comment, but then again Trump is not exactly doing himself ay favors. Dismal Election.

no way, the nut jobs are already on trumps side.

Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview on Friday to completely embrace the Democrats’ claim that white people and cops must change...

Good post.

Allow me to shed some light on the real problem in this country. It's called liberalism. And this problem that liberalism produced can be fixed. As soon as those leftists realize they have caused enormous damage to the country we can begin to truly heal.

What I find hilarious is The Queen of Corruption blaming whitey for what is going on but if a conservative blames a terror attack on all muslims, the kooker leftists go wild. LMAO

**** you, Hillary.

**** you, Hillary.

LOL

Ah, yeah. That.

Crooked Hillary couldn't be more irresponsible for her ridiculous stupidity. And just think there are actually complete kook leftists will vote for her. :) Unbelievable.

Dear Hillary:
I for one is dismayed at your pandering to certain groups for political reasons. If you or your staff had researched you would find that more whites are killed by police than any other group of people. What do you plan to do to reduced this?
signed. A concerned citizen.

"An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force."

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis - Washington Times

Not even close. The nutjobs have always been liberal Democrats! Voting for obama was nutty as it gets....and Hillary?...even nuttier!

Good post.

Allow me to shed some light on the real problem in this country. It's called liberalism. And this problem that liberalism produced can be fixed. As soon as those leftists realize they have caused enormous damage to the country we can begin to truly heal.

Absolutely!

What I find hilarious is The Queen of Corruption blaming whitey for what is going on but if a conservative blames a terror attack on all muslims, the kooker leftists go wild. LMAO

They sure do....

**** you, Hillary.

Mega Dittos!

LOL

Ah, yeah. That.

Crooked Hillary couldn't be more irresponsible for her ridiculous stupidity. And just think there are actually complete kook leftists will vote for her. :) Unbelievable.

It always is to me. I can expect it with so many low information voters.....but...watching supposedly college educated Leftists, prostitute themselves for a known criminal and a liar, is mind boggling.

Dear Hillary:
I for one is dismayed at your pandering to certain groups for political reasons. If you or your staff had researched you would find that more whites are killed by police than any other group of people. What do you plan to do to reduced this?
signed. A concerned citizen.

"An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force."

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis - Washington Times

Yes, that's true, but the Left will continue the lies...it's what they do.

Hillary advising anyone on anything makes my skin crawl - she needs to give up her riches and live on the street for a while. Maybe learn to drive. Drive to the grocery story, Hillary! I might listen to you then.

Otherwise, she's just an ass kisser.

she's only repeating noble points made by other people who speak from a place of knowledge - and those people are the ones I'll mind.

Hillary advising anyone on anything makes my skin crawl - she needs to give up her riches and live on the street for a while. Maybe learn to drive. Drive to the grocery story, Hillary! I might listen to you then.

Otherwise, she's just an ass kisser.

she's only repeating noble points made by other people who speak from a place of knowledge - and those people are the ones I'll mind.

A Grandma for President who can't drive, can't shoot and can only berate people with foul language and is a Liar and a Crook!

THAT IS NOT PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!

I disagree. While Trump has his share of right-wing disgruntled voters many sane Cons know he is no conservative himself. Hillary will still win but comments like that may cost her that landslide win she would Love to get, many liberal leaning Indes and even moderate Dems do not agree with her blame the white idea, heck I would bet more than a few Black people do not agree with her line of thinking either.

Said the woman who has never performed a traffic stop or otherwise risked her life for the sake of public safety in her life.

It is surely one of Dante's circles of Hell in which we must listen to behavioral advice from HRC.

She's trying to jeep the blacks on the reservation. The black middle class is ~ 40% of the black population, and they have a stake in a better economy. Hillary offers to continue with Obama's moribund economy, Trump promises promises to revive the economy.

The dens have always had 80% of the black vote in their pocket. That percentage has been gradually falling, and Trumps populism aims to take a chunk more.

Back
Top Bottom