• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary calls on whites to change their ways...

I disagree. While Trump has his share of right-wing disgruntled voters many sane Cons know he is no conservative himself. Hillary will still win but comments like that may cost her that landslide win she would Love to get, many liberal leaning Indes and even moderate Dems do not agree with her blame the white idea, heck I would bet more than a few Black people do not agree with her line of thinking either.

seems she is too disliked for a landslide. she voted for the iraq war so she is a write off for me.

Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview on Friday to completely embrace the Democrats’ claim that white people and cops must change to help reduce the number of African-Americans killed in tense exchanges with cops.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.
Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men - Breitbart

Hillary's got a serious case of White Guilt going on.

How to protect yourself from the police: Don't fight with them!
Pretty easy, yeah?

Oh, so it's white people's fault for the ghetto thug culture? A cop yells "freeze" to a black kid and it's white people's fault the kid takes off running...or pulls out an unregistered and stolen gun?

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Taking responsibility for your actions? Not an option for some people apparently.

Dear Hillary:
I for one is dismayed at your pandering to certain groups for political reasons. If you or your staff had researched you would find that more whites are killed by police than any other group of people. What do you plan to do to reduced this?
signed. A concerned citizen.

"An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force."

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis - Washington Times

Posting facts? How dare you!

A Grandma for President who can't drive, can't shoot and can only berate people with foul language and is a Liar and a Crook!

THAT IS NOT PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!

It shouldn't be. But I guess she is proof how far we have fallen. Oh and you forgot how rewarding people who break our laws is a solution to the problem. She is beyond pathetic.

seems she is too disliked for a landslide. she voted for the iraq war so she is a write off for me.

No she was duped by Bush. Hopefully she won't hallucinate about sniper fire when her finger is on the Nuclear Button. At least it wont be a secret we know how careless she is with them.

Almost all of them wrote off on that one, sadly. Nope, for me it is her ideas against the 2nd A and her current comments about how "whites need to change", good grief. That said, I find Trump every bit as distasteful, for a loooong list of reasons. So, I will vote in Nov, I will simply skip over the selection for President. For the first time, IMO, there is no lesser of evils, we are toast either way.

Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview on Friday to completely embrace the Democrats’ claim that white people and cops must change to help reduce the number of African-Americans killed in tense exchanges with cops.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

The "talk" should be obey the law , don't resist arrest , don't carry illegal weapons , don't rob others , don't assault others , get a job ! :roll:

Almost all of them wrote off on that one, sadly. Nope, for me it is her ideas against the 2nd A and her current comments about how "whites need to change", good grief. That said, I find Trump every bit as distasteful, for a loooong list of reasons. So, I will vote in Nov, I will simply skip over the selection for President. For the first time, IMO, there is no lesser of evils, we are toast either way.

Clinton may say stupid things, but she is far more experienced/equipped to be president than the orange faced moron that GOP voters chose as their nominee. In fact it's funny how for years GOP voters complained on and on about how Obama had little to no experience to run for office, and so what do they do 8 years later? They chose a reality TV star with zero political experience himself as their nominee. The irony.

Clinton may say stupid things, but she is far more experienced/equipped to be president than the orange faced moron that GOP voters chose as their nominee. In fact it's funny how for years GOP voters complained on and on about how Obama had little to no experience to run for office, and so what do they do 8 years later? They chose a reality TV star with zero political experience himself as their nominee. The irony.

Neither is qualified IMO. I am not a Repub or a Conservative on most issues, nice assumption on your part.

Dear Hillary:
I for one is dismayed at your pandering to certain groups for political reasons. If you or your staff had researched you would find that more whites are killed by police than any other group of people. What do you plan to do to reduced this?
signed. A concerned citizen.

"An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force."

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis - Washington Times
Sure, but only 49% of those shot by police were white. White people are approximately 70% of the population. Black people consisted of 30% of people shot hit they are only 13% of the population.

I suggest you consider taking a statistics class so you can understand what you are reading.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

It is surely one of Dante's circles of Hell in which we must listen to behavioral advice from HRC.

Damn good analogy! :thumbs:

She's trying to jeep the blacks on the reservation. The black middle class is ~ 40% of the black population, and they have a stake in a better economy. Hillary offers to continue with Obama's moribund economy, Trump promises promises to revive the economy.

The dems have always had 80% of the black vote in their pocket. That percentage has been gradually falling, and Trumps populism aims to take a chunk more.

Well, the Dems have been lying through their teeth since the 60s....some Black folks finally got her number.

Hillary's got a serious case of White Guilt going on.

How to protect yourself from the police: Don't fight with them!
Pretty easy, yeah?

That's all it takes. Don't want the Po-Po on your ass? Don't do crime and don't fight with them. It's Elementary.

It apparently is if you are a democrat!

Yep...stupid is as stupid does I always say.

Oh , Breihart.... bastion of objectivity. What a completely hyperbolic and untruthful title. Asking white people and police to be empathetic and try to understand the fear of the police and government minorities, especially black people face, is not blaming white people. Several high profile killings have been very problematic. Just this weekend a black man who was licensed to carry a gun in an open carry state was supposedly killed after informing police that he had a gun and going to pull out his license, as the cop requested. Racial bias is a problem and the only way to assess it is to understand it and it's consequences.

It shouldn't be. But I guess she is proof how far we have fallen. Oh and you forgot how rewarding people who break our laws is a solution to the problem. She is beyond pathetic.

Even more pathetic are those who support her and would vote for her.

No she was duped by Bush. Hopefully she won't hallucinate about sniper fire when her finger is on the Nuclear Button. At least it wont be a secret we know how careless she is with them.

Now that is scary!

The "talk" should be obey the law , don't resist arrest , don't carry illegal weapons , don't rob others , don't assault others , get a job ! :roll:

That's what BLM ought to be protesting about....

I disagree. She has never run anything that wasn't crooked or said anything that wasn't a lie.

I think Trump would do a far, far better job.

Sure, but only 49% of those shot by police were white. White people are approximately 70% of the population. Black people consisted of 30% of people shot hit they are only 13% of the population.

I suggest you consider taking a statistics class so you can understand what you are reading.

And 70% of Blacks, commit crime...go figure!

Oh , Breihart.... bastion of objectivity. What a completely hyperbolic and untruthful title. Asking white people and police to be empathetic and try to understand the fear of the police and government minorities, especially black people face, is not blaming white people. Several high profile killings have been very problematic. Just this weekend a black man who was licensed to carry a gun in an open carry state was supposedly killed after informing police that he had a gun and going to pull out his license, as the cop requested. Racial bias is a problem and the only way to assess it is to understand it and it's consequences.

Yep, they get it right....a lot!

If you think the MSM are bastions of objectivity, you don't know jack!

:lamo
What your really saying is you can do anything you want with stats to get your points across.:lamo

So your all in favor of when it is shown that a minority does most the crimes. Ever wonder why that is?

No, I'm saying that as that majority, you would expect white people to be shot more than black people and even then the numbers are still skewed and do not reflect the population.

The argument that black people commit more crime is not accurate anyway and has lots on co-founders. Black people have a higher representation in prisons and jails but they are also policed more than other races, have less resources to defend themselves when they are arrested and are more likely to be punished more harshly when convicted.

Either way, at the end of the day, obviously white people should be expected to have more interactions and conflicts with the police when they represent 2/3rd's of the population. The question is, why are black people so over represented. There have been plenty of incidents in the last couple of years that show where law enforcement very clearly over reacted and it cost someone their life.

I guess folk should just be more understanding?

No, I'm saying that as that majority, you would expect white people to be shot more than black people and even then the numbers are still skewed and do not reflect the population.

The argument that black people commit more crime is not accurate anyway and has lots on co-founders. Black people have a higher representation in prisons and jails but they are also policed more than other races, have less resources to defend themselves when they are arrested and are more likely to be punished more harshly when convicted.

Either way, at the end of the day, obviously white people should be expected to have more interactions and conflicts with the police when they represent 2/3rd's of the population. The question is, why are black people so over represented. There have been plenty of incidents in the last couple of years that show where law enforcement very clearly over reacted and it cost someone their life.

Non-sense White people don't embrace the Thug culture and thus have far less run-ins with cops. When they are confronted they respect the officers and comply with their orders rather than getting all uppity and resisting arrest and assaulting the officer.

Back
Top Bottom