• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Higher IQ- Trump or Obama?

More thoughts from a genius...

Last edited:
Who freaking cares. IQ does not make you a good or even decent person.

Ivanka Trump -140
Michelle Obama-130

Donald Trump -156
Barack Obama --145
Celebrity IQs That Are Truly Incredible

Incredible is right. 156? Trump? Even the Electoral College couldn't get him into triple digits.

Just a side note about on-line IQ tests; I took one a few months ago and it said my IQ is higher now than when I was 8 years old- a flat-out impossibility.

Well, I.Q. tests simply measure your problem solving skills and ability to process information, not the breadth of your knowledge or your erudition. Someone who sounds like an ignorant simpleton can be a magnificent problem solver. That having been said, just because someone has more raw "intelligence" and is able to compute or think fast on his or her feet does not make them or a more thoughtful, wiser or moral person. Not that I think that Barack Obama was a particularly wise or particularly moral person. Certainly quite intelligent though.

Which is why I despise the idea of using an I.Q. Tests as shorthand for measuring a person's basic worth as an individual.

Incredible is right. 156? Trump? Even the Electoral College couldn't get him into triple digits.

Just a side note about on-line IQ tests; I took one a few months ago and it said my IQ is higher now than when I was 8 years old- a flat-out impossibility.

Says a lot about the IQ of someone who takes an on-line IQ test ... :lamo

There’s more: “The late William T. Kelley, who taught Trump at the University of Pennsylvania, said, “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,” says Trump had “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...man-donald-trump-dumb-20171103-story,amp.html

Ivanka Trump -140
Michelle Obama-130

Donald Trump -156
Barack Obama --145
Celebrity IQs That Are Truly Incredible

LOL - yeah. Your "source" looks really reputable <sarcasm>. So this is how someone with a high IQ speaks:

DONALD TRUMP: I think, no, I think it’s going to be up to them, okay? I want it to be up to them. But I’m really talking about people that can’t afford it. We’re not going to let people die in squalor because we are Republicans, okay? That’s part of the problem with the Republicans, where somehow they got fed into this horrible position. We’re going to take care of people. But no, people don’t have to have it. We’re going to have great plans, they’re going to be a lot less expensive than Obamacare. They’re going to be private. There are going to be lots of different options. We’re going to have a lot of different options. Right now you have no options. You know why? Because the insurance company controlled Obama because they gave him a lot of money. That’s why you have lines around the states. And you can’t get competitive bidding.
?

Thanks for the chuckle my misguided friend!

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

– Donald Trump

The very stable genius of our times.

There’s more: “The late William T. Kelley, who taught Trump at the University of Pennsylvania, said, “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,” says Trump had “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...man-donald-trump-dumb-20171103-story,amp.html

Again, RaleBulgarian: I.Q. Tests do not test knowledge or the amount of information you know. They test your short-term memory, analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition. That is why you can give them to young children who have little knowledge of anything.

Wow, that was embarrassing, especially for a genius with a 156 IQ. What's not surprising is Trump was certain his incorrect answer was correct.

I'll give the kids a break for being under pressure on a televised show, but it's not a hard thing to do in your head. I thought I was crazy when everyone agreed 17X6 = 112.... :confused:

Sounds a lot more like the truth. A spoiled brat who rode through life on the wheels attached to the handle of the silver ladle he was born with embedded in his ass.

If his IQ were 156 in 1968, which is dubious at best, then his IQ has had a dramatic drop over the past few years/decades. People with that high of an IQ tend to not make the bad choices in life that Trump has made, or make the statements that are obvious and provable lies that Trump has made; they're smarter than that.

LOL - yeah. Your "source" looks really reputable <sarcasm>. So this is how someone with a high IQ speaks:

DONALD TRUMP: I think, no, I think it’s going to be up to them, okay? I want it to be up to them. But I’m really talking about people that can’t afford it. We’re not going to let people die in squalor because we are Republicans, okay? That’s part of the problem with the Republicans, where somehow they got fed into this horrible position. We’re going to take care of people. But no, people don’t have to have it. We’re going to have great plans, they’re going to be a lot less expensive than Obamacare. They’re going to be private. There are going to be lots of different options. We’re going to have a lot of different options. Right now you have no options. You know why? Because the insurance company controlled Obama because they gave him a lot of money. That’s why you have lines around the states. And you can’t get competitive bidding.
?

Thanks for the chuckle my misguided friend!

"Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated"----- DJT

It is truly AMAZING how gullible most Cons are. Someone sends them an email, and they swallow whatever it says hook line and sinker. Gullible, and lazy. It's easy for them to check the facts of the info, but no they are too lazy to Google.

Wow, that was embarrassing, especially for a genius with a 156 IQ. What's not surprising is Trump was certain his incorrect answer was correct.

I'll give the kids a break for being under pressure on a televised show, but it's not a hard thing to do in your head. I thought I was crazy when everyone agreed 17X6 = 112.... :confused:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone with a 156 IQ would not get 17 x 6 wrong. I love how Howard exposed their phony Ivy League degrees for what they are. Three Ivy League graduates can't figure out 17 x 6. Rich people have all kinds of advantages that allow them to get into and then graduate from Ivy League schools even when they're total idiots. Rich White affirmative action.

Well, I.Q. tests simply measure your problem solving skills and ability to process information, not the breadth of your knowledge or your erudition. Someone who sounds like an ignorant simpleton can be a magnificent problem solver. That having been said, just because someone has more raw "intelligence" and is able to compute or think fast on his or her feet does not make them or a more thoughtful, wiser or moral person. Not that I think that Barack Obama was a particularly wise or particularly moral person. Certainly quite intelligent though.

Which is why I despise the idea of using an I.Q. Tests as shorthand for measuring a person's basic worth as an individual.

i don't disagree with the last part. however, i haven't met many highly intelligent people who speak like Trump. he comes off as someone who hasn't read extensively and who relies on basic language skills and superlatives. that doesn't make him stupid, but an IQ of 156 would be exceptional. he doesn't strike me as genius level intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom