• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

High Time to Act on Clinton Emails

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

OK. Tuesday’s voting settled matters, whether Bernie likes it or not. Hillary Clinton has more than enough delegates to win the Democratic presidential nomination.
But aside from having to deal with the senator and his supporters, and fight the bitter battle against the awful Donald Trump, another key factor stands in her way: the possibility that the former Secretary of State may be indicted by the Justice Department, based on the FBI investigation of her private email server.

That investigation has been going on for nine months — since last August.
Yet the last public word from FBI Director James Comey is that he won’t be rushed into making a decision on whether to recommend Mrs. Clinton’s indictment — something that could well decide who will be our next president.

“I don’t tether to any particular external deadline,” Comey told reporters a month ago, “so I do feel the pressure to do it well and promptly, but as between the two, I always choose ‘well’.”
Comey is the man-of-the-hour on the Clinton case. The reputation of the FBI rests upon him heavily.

Comey is the man-of-the-hour on the Clinton case. The reputation of the FBI rests upon him heavily.

Taxpayers will have to hire more FBI agents , 147 couldn't possibly be enough ! :roll: That appears to be the same number of government employees pleading the fifth ! :lamo

As for the OP -- is there really need for another Hillary email thread?

The 235 other ones aren't enough?

There is nothing new here. Just more quackadoodle blah.

Not going to happen. She'll get away with it as she and her ilk always do. And since the GOP has seen fit to challenge the most heavily flawed Democrat nominee since Mike Dukakis with an even more heavily flawed nominee of their own, she'll probably be elected to the ****ing White House.

As a nation, we are some of the stupidest people on this planet to let the most prestigious (and important) position in government be decided between these two people.

The delay in announcing a decision may indicate that the FBI has found damning leads that cry out for further scrutiny. Or maybe the Bureau just wants to button down every little detail before clearing Mrs. Clinton. But whatever the case, it’s high time for Mr. Comey and Ms. Lynch to make a decision and act on it, one way or the other.
It's high time Comey and Lynch act without the investigation being finished? wut? Look I'm sure as **** that Hillary is guilty but for one thing Loretta Lynch will never indict, even if it's recommended.

2. Even if Loretta Lynch does indict, she could intentionally flub the indictment process. Hell, she's so incompetent she might flub the indictment process anyway. I don't have high hopes for her being a competent prosecutor.

3. It's better to wait until after Hillary is done stealing the Dem national convention so that it'll be too late to mount a successor.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs. She will get elected somehow, then pardon her family and the Clinton Foundation.

Once criminals get their hooks into the presidency, they don't change easily and everyone will be donating to 'The Foundation" for their own personal political progress.

I guarantee you this, we are going to be flooded by the third would as she continues the democrats effort to extinguish the Republican Party and the white middle class for which it stands.

Once Obama went out and supported/encouraged the Hillary Clinton presidency, that was a clear signal to the FBI and other investigative agencies.

I think it is going to be very difficult for any Justice Department employee to disown Obama's choice.

The very minute that Obama made his announcement yesterday, that was the bitter end to any possible charges being brought forth against Hillary.

Just like the Economic Terrorists at the banks, Hillary is now "Too Big To Fail".

Calm

It's high time Comey and Lynch act without the investigation being finished? wut? Look I'm sure as **** that Hillary is guilty but for one thing Loretta Lynch will never indict, even if it's recommended.

2. Even if Loretta Lynch does indict, she could intentionally flub the indictment process. Hell, she's so incompetent she might flub the indictment process anyway. I don't have high hopes for her being a competent prosecutor.

3. It's better to wait until after Hillary is done stealing the Dem national convention so that it'll be too late to mount a successor.

Well, you gotta admit. The name "Loretta Lynch," is perfect for a prosecutor.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs. She will get elected somehow, then pardon her family and the Clinton Foundation.

Once criminals get their hooks into the presidency, they don't change easily and everyone will be donating to 'The Foundation" for their own personal political progress.

I guarantee you this, we are going to be flooded by the third would as she continues the democrats effort to extinguish the Republican Party and the white middle class for which it stands.

The left created the middle class....so why would they 'extinguish' it?

If the Republican party is having problems they have no one to blame but themselves.

It's down to self preservation for the establishment. There is no way that the establishment will permit the only establishment nominee in the race to lose. Never happen. The fix is in and has been for quite a while.

"Follow the money". Wall Street is backing Hillary. Was there ever any doubt?

Yet the last public word from FBI Director James Comey is that he won’t be rushed into making a decision on whether to recommend Mrs. Clinton’s indictment — something that could well decide who will be our next president.

ALL PEOPLE SHOULD BE OFFENDED BY THE LACK OF MOVEMENT ON THIS INVESTIGATION! Forget political affiliation, true Americans would want to know the truth and the truth is being hidden from us. Everything is being swept under the rug because the same political party as Hillary is in office. It should NEVER take 75 years to do a complete investigation and honestly, when I heard that said, I thought that this is just one more time where the White House Elite are thumbing their noses up at the American People.

From Watergate we learned what generations before us have known; our Constitution works. And during Watergate years it was interpreted again so as to reaffirm that no one - absolutely no one - is above the law.
4 up, 2 down
Leon Jaworski quotes

At least with Watergate it only took years - not decades. I fear we will still be investigating this when Chelsey Clinton Runs for office.

I was listening to judge Neapolitano the other day and he thinks Obama can appoint a special prosecutor, thus isolating and neutering the FBI, but it's constitutionally iffy because of his own possible conflict of interest. That leaves it in the hands if the Justice Department.

What happens to FBI’s Hillary probe after Obama nod?

Comey, unfortunately, cannot indict. Attorney General will have to approve that, and the chances of the Democrats giving up the White House over a silly little thing like national security and the rule of law are about equivalent of me waking up next to Jennifer Anniston tomorrow.

As for the OP -- is there really need for another Hillary email thread?

The 235 other ones aren't enough?

There is nothing new here. Just more quackadoodle blah.

Since your posts demonstrate ignorance of national security issues, I will continue to post such threads in order to better instruct you.

Since your posts demonstrate ignorance of national security issues, I will continue to post such threads in order to better instruct you.

I'm content to let the readers decide who the ignorant ones are. ;-

But, by all means, you just keep plugging away at the daily Hillghazimail-gate chicken ****ing.

I'm content to let the readers decide who the ignorant ones are. ;-

But, by all means, you just keep plugging away at the daily Hillghazimail-gate chicken ****ing.

Don't worry, I will.

Comey, unfortunately, cannot indict. Attorney General will have to approve that, and the chances of the Democrats giving up the White House over a silly little thing like national security and the rule of law are about equivalent of me waking up next to Jennifer Anniston tomorrow.

That's the spirit! There is always hope! Jennifer don't know what she's missin'. LOL!

That's the spirit! There is always hope! Jennifer don't know what she's missin'. LOL!

So you're saying there's a chance... :mrgeeen:

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom