• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi

samiam5211

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Looks like a nice place you have here, happy to have found it.

I am a 32 year old non-combat veteran/ex-public school teacher/immigration officer.

I believe that everything that is wrong with my country can be summed up in two and a half words: Democrats & Republicans

One of those worthless quizzes say's I'm this:

pcgraphpng.php

There, I said "hi".

Welcome to DP. :)

Welcome aboard.

I am a 32 year old non-combat veteran/ex-public school teacher/immigration officer.

I believe that everything that is wrong with my country can be summed up in two and a half words: Democrats & Republicans

Looks like you and I are going to get along famously.

Welcome! :D

Looks like a nice place you have here, happy to have found it.

One of those worthless quizzes say's I'm this:

There, I said "hi".

Howdy! Can't wait to get into our first argument. :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Didn't have as much time to get involved today as I thought I would. But I am sure we will be annoying the hell out of each other soon enough.

Welcome to DP. Love your avatar pic:)

Thank you for your service, Sam. And welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom