• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hi

Neophyte

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Hellooo, I'm currently a student right now. I was forum searching for something interesting and I struck upon this, I have a tenacious determination in opening my mind to diffrent political views. Which brings me to ask, Is there any recommendable books to strengthn political views in a certain area? I'm open to learn anything, so please share some good books or sites.

Hello Neophyte!:2wave:

welcomeblue2.gif

Here's a link to a thread on this forum with a list of books that may be of some interest...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=532

welcbnr.gif

Hope to see ya on the threads :2wave:

~Tashah~

Partisan bottle battles are studied in depth in "Fox in Sox". "My time in Gay Parrie" by Ayran Imperium is also noteworthy. "A study of the brainwashed Neanderthal thug galenrox" looks at the darker side of politics. Of course the final word in Libertarian views can be found in "The collective works of teacher", now with pictures.

Neophyte said:
Hellooo, I'm currently a student right now. I was forum searching for something interesting and I struck upon this, I have a tenacious determination in opening my mind to diffrent political views. Which brings me to ask, Is there any recommendable books to strengthn political views in a certain area? I'm open to learn anything, so please share some good books or sites.

The Enemy Within. Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder. and The Savage Nation

If you read those you will be on track.

galenrox said:
Ignore him, he's from Florida, so he's obviously a sissy and doesn't count.
To make it here, you need to remember 2 things.
Galen rules, and teacher drools (and he likes it in the butt)
Keep it in mind always, it's cool, I checked.

Again.....

Attachments

• My guys 001.jpg
    My guys 001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom