• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hi

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I am and independent who leans Conservative.........I am a retired U.S. Government employee with 21 years in the U.S. Navy and 25 years with the Department of Defense...........I am looking forward to some spirited healthy debate........

Awesome!

Thank you for your service.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Ah, fun times, a guy who knows the inside of that organization, should be interesting.

Welcome to Debate Politics.

Voice of Reason * said:
...I am looking forward to some spirited healthy debate........
If you are patient and determined you will fins it here. This pond is just now getting stocked. It's nice to have a big fish swim in.

I like the asterisk.

Back
Top Bottom