• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hi

Gamago25

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Wsup all, some of you know me as the double barrel blasting nooblet of the political board

oh well...

Here goes:

Life long Democrat voter 92 - 96 - 00 and local politics.

From MassHolechusetts & South Boston - the fundraising arm and weapons supplier of the IRA :mrgreen:

Withheld my vote from John Kerry in 2004 cause he IS a damn communist sympathizer, need proof? look at Paris in 1970/71....

Refuse to vote for Republicans ever.

2004, I refused to vote at all. (see above)

Along with other Clinton supporters, i worked and campaigned AGAINST Kerry.

Hillary 2008 - LWNs can suck it cause you have no choice but to Shut the fawk up and vote for her.

Bush is the "bad guy" doing our dirty work for us.

bad cop / good cop

:mrgreen:

Secularism IN, Religious Freedom IN, Human Rights IN

Oppressive Theocratic rule OUT, Religious Oppression OUT, Oppressive Dictators OUT.

By Force if necessary.

The Secular world does no have room for the spread of fanatical Religious/Theocratic oppression.

Any Questions?

Im about as centrist as you can be. Liberal lifestyle, yet conservative values.

Just call me fanatical Secular Democrat.

That is all.

:cool:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Prior Service Army, Current National Guard, MOS 13F (not a REMF), I love the US and its democratic ideals, Europe is already fawked, and you mess with my country I kill you.

That is all.

Last edited:
Gamago25 said:
Wsup all, some of you know me as the double barrel blasting nooblet of the political board

oh well...

Here goes:

Life long Democrat voter 92 - 96 - 00 and local politics.

From MassHolechusetts & South Boston - the fundraising arm and weapons supplier of the IRA :mrgreen:

Withheld my vote from John Kerry in 2004 cause he IS a damn communist sympathizer, need proof? look at Paris in 1970/71....

Refuse to vote for Republicans ever.

2004, I refused to vote at all. (see above)

Along with other Clinton supporters, i worked and campaigned AGAINST Kerry.

Hillary 2008 - LWNs can suck it cause you have no choice but to Shut the fawk up and vote for her.

Bush is the "bad guy" doing our dirty work for us.

bad cop / good cop

Secularism IN, Religious Freedom IN, Human Rights IN

Oppressive Theocratic rule OUT, Religious Oppression OUT, Oppressive Dictators OUT.

By Force if necessary.

The Secular world does no have room for the spread of fanatical Religious/Theocratic oppression.

Any Questions?

Im about as centrist as you can be. Liberal lifestyle, yet conservative values.

Just call me fanatical Secular Democrat.

That is all.

:cool:
chat room?

well i dont know you, so why would u want to chat with me? I dont cyber sowwy :roll:

:3oops:
Gamago25 said:
well i dont know you, so why would u want to chat with me? I dont cyber sowwy :roll:
:3oops:

I just thought you might want some attention and wanted to burn some time sorry no offense :3oops: boy is my face red.

Lol no problem, as long as your not a fanatical Muslim intent on converting me to Islam or killing me, I'm fine.

best wishes!

Welcome to Debate Politics. :)

Gamago25 said:

Murderer! Funding a terrorist organization.

Who said i funded terrorism?

Everyone knows South Boston is the main supplier of IRA weapons, usually from Massachusetts National Guard Armories.

Unless your an ignorant fool.

/shrug.

Gamago25 said:
Who said i funded terrorism?

Everyone knows South Boston is the main supplier of IRA weapons, usually from Massachusetts National Guard Armories.

Unless your an ignorant fool.

/shrug.

I apoligise, I misread the statement.

GarzaUK said:
Murderer! Funding a terrorist organization.
Hey...my grandfather was a member and he was fighting for his rights from what he considered oppression.

ShamMol said:
Hey...my grandfather was a member and he was fighting for his rights from what he considered oppression.

The IRA have killed more Irish Catholics than British protestants, yeah great freedom fighers I must say.
They deal with drugs, smuggling of fuel and ciggarettes, punishment beatings of their own "side" (this includes bullets through kneecaps). They are responsible for the death of 3000 civilians and policemen. They are no more than a gang of thugs and criminals, just like the loyalist paramilitries. They are the curse of Ireland, the Irish Government despises them.

The first time I heard about the IRA, I was 7 going to the circus for the first time. However when we got their the circus was surrounded by police. The IRA had placed a bomb in a CIRCUS! A CIRCUS for crying out loud, not a military post, but a CIRCUS! Yeah some freedom fighters.

Back
Top Bottom