• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi y'all

Superfly

Salty, defiant, and completely non-compliant.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
New here, just stopping in to say hello.

So... hello. :2wave:

I'm sending you a NYC welcome!!!!

Now give me your wallet :points gun:

LOL yeah I'm originally from Syracuse and spent time in the city, so GIMME YOUR LUNCH MONEY. And your wallet. And gun.

67112126-hullo-everyone-dpsockpuppet.jpg

You made it! :lol: Listen up, everyone, Superfly is a long-time friend from another forum. I lied and told her y'all were not crazy. Please be nice to her... at least for a while. :mrgreen:

You made it! :lol: Listen up, everyone, Superfly is a long-time friend from another forum. I lied and told her y'all were not crazy. Please be nice to her... at least for a while. :mrgreen:

She's in for a surprise! Just wait until she wanders down to the Basement. :mrgreen:

In that case, I have a question

Are the rumors true? Is she really "super" or is she just another run of the mill fly?

Oh, she's "super" all right. *sage nod* You'll see the first time she buzzes you.

Well if DiAnna likes you that's good enough for me! Welcome to DP!

*blushing* Thanks, y'all, for the great welcome, and hello to the familiar faces!

I'm sorry I didn't come back to this thread - didn't realize anyone had posted in it. I'm set up for topic nofitication, but I never got this one.

And yes, I am a refugee from another forum, and I am nice. Very nice. And if you don't believe I'm nice, just ask my parole officer.

Welcome. Let me catch you up on recent debates:

"Na-ah"
"Yah-ha"

"I know you are but what am I"
"Same thing you were in the last topic - STUPID"

"Obama Sucks"
"Obama is the best president ever"

"Your using nothing but Rhetoric"
"No you are using nothing but Rhetoric"

"I hate the rich"
"I hate the poor"

"Taxes suck"
"Welfare sucks more"

"Red"
"Green"

I think that about sums it up.

so pretty much the same as most other political forums? With the exception of the red and green, which I am assuming is either red chile sauce or green chile sauce?

Or I could be wrong... and will be embarrassed if I am.

so pretty much the same as most other political forums? With the exception of the red and green, which I am assuming is either red chile sauce or green chile sauce?

Or I could be wrong... and will be embarrassed if I am.

Touchet new female. Chile sause it is.

If DiAnna likes you then pretty sure it is a given that we will as well.

Back
Top Bottom