• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi There

Hi back at you, OceanView! Rant on! Welcome aboard!

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Welcome OceanView.

I discovered this forum today, and I came here to rant about what's going on in California.
Howdy Doody, OceanView!!

You've come to the right place. You'll fit right in. Not a lot of discussion goes on here...but there sure is a lot of ranting.

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Welcome to DP, OceanView. Be sure to read the forum rules.

not just a lot of ranting, a lot of dismissing too.
:ROFLMAO:
shrug...

Sometimes that's the best response to a rant, so it's not surprising the two go hand in hand regarding quantity of occurrences.

shrug...

Sometimes that's the best response to a rant, so it's not surprising the two go hand in hand regarding quantity of occurrences.
shrug, when you don't have a valid answer to a challenge, dismiss the challenger, a tactic as old as time itself.

shrug, when you don't have a valid answer to a challenge, dismiss the challenger, a tactic as old as time itself.
I always have a valid answer. Sometimes the challenge is stupid or irrelevant. Those get dismissed.

I always have a valid answer. Sometimes the challenge is stupid or irrelevant. Those get dismissed.
Nah, you have been wrong on every issue ever been presented, you don't give facts, you give "opinion", laced with lots of semantics and hyperbole.
BUT we shouldn't be spoiling a hello thread by a newcomer, so I will dismiss myself.

Hello. Welcome. See you around. 🙋

Welcome
Post away but take a look at the rules before you do.

I discovered this forum today, and I came here to rant about what's going on in California.

I must have missed your complaints. You were saying again?

Back
Top Bottom