• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi there...

AFrench2

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Hi everyone. Longtime message board user, but new to the DebatePolitics.com forums...was over at the US Message Boards.com forum but the Moderators there are seriously rabid Conservatives to the point where they basically forced me off the forums with talk about election fraud and other conspiracy stuff.

Hope I can fit in here...hi everyone!

Welcome to the forums.

Hi everyone. Longtime message board user, but new to the DebatePolitics.com forums...was over at the US Message Boards.com forum but the Moderators there are seriously rabid Conservatives to the point where they basically forced me off the forums with talk about election fraud and other conspiracy stuff.

'Rabid Conservatives' is a redundancy 😃 . Our Moderators have had their rabies shots. Welcome to the forum!

Howdy Doody, AFrench2!!

Our Mods are okay and you should feel right at home with our resident rabid liberals.

Hi AFrench2, good to have you join us!

nutrientdeficiency-151008125642-lva1-app6892-thumbnail-4.jpg

'Rabid Conservatives' is a redundancy 😃 . Our Moderators have had their rabies shots. Welcome to the forum!
No dude, I'm telling you straight up - it's late March and every other topic was still about the election fraud.

As long as y'all don't hate Democracy, I think I'll get along okay here...THANK YOU for the welcomes!!

AFrench2:

Salut and welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy the forum. It has very good moderation and quite a few excellent posters to boot. The posters cover the entire political spectrum from authoritarian-right to libertarian-left with most falling in a more moderate norm and everybody gets to have their say. Have fun and looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Cheers, be well and good debating!
Evilroddy.

Welcome! Don't have too much fun. They don't tell you this when you're young, but you have to save some for later in life or you'll use it all up!
Stay safe and don't hurt yourself.

Glad to see you, French! We miss you over at where you came from (seriously). Use your church manners upstairs here; I know you can. It's a good forum!

You'll be better off here. There are actually a majority of Liberals here. That's why I'm not hidden.

They ban me every few days over there. I told them if they do it again I'm outta here, and they did it again.
I've read your posts and didn't notice anything horrible. I got admonished by Taz for calling him a ****face. He just sent me a nasty note and deleted my post.
It could be your tendency to shine like a crazy diamond. Those who outshine the mods must be banished, for they must remain the brightest stars at all times.

You might want to think of it as being suspended. You can only be banned once here.

I've read your posts and didn't notice anything horrible. I got admonished by Taz for calling him a ****face. He just sent me a nasty note and deleted my post.
It could be your tendency to shine like a crazy diamond. Those who outshine the mods must be banished, for they must remain the brightest stars at all times.
My posts are nothing but truth, and trashtalk. And even the trashtalk is true.

You might want to think of it as being suspended. You can only be banned once here.
lol they sent me a chain-PM with 6 Mods attached to it the other day and told me they deleted my Anchorman image because it was "Sent to me in a PM, and I didn't ask for permission to post it" (you can't own an Internet meme image)

When I told them I didn't realize they were the creators of the movie Anchorman and asked for an autograph they started whining at me to follow the rules.

Welcome to the board.

Borderline Binky material. Whaaa-mbulance is enroute.

Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom