• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Hi, It's Navalny': Kremlin Critic Says He Can Breathe Unaided in First Statement After Poisoning

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
'Hi, It's Navalny': Kremlin Critic Says He Can Breathe Unaided in First Statement After Poisoning

r

Alexei Navalny is pictured on a hospital bed surrounded by his wife and two children.

9/15/20
Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny said Tuesday that he is able to breathe on his own, his first public message since he fell into a coma after being poisoned by Novichok last month. Navalny's Instagram post shows him sitting hunched over on a hospital bed surrounded by his wife and two children. The Russian opposition leader has been undergoing treatment in Berlin, where German officials say there is “unequivocal proof” he was poisoned by a type of Novichok nerve agent. “I can still hardly do anything but yesterday I was able to breathe on my own all day,” Navalny, 44, wrote. “I didn’t need any outside help, not even a simple valve for my throat,” he added. “I enjoyed it very much. An amazing, underestimated feeling. I recommend it.” Berlin's Charité hospital has been reporting on Navalny’s steadily improving condition since he was flown there from Siberia on Aug. 22. Two days before, he fell ill on a flight to Moscow after drinking what his associates said was poisoned tea. On Monday, Charité said Navalny had been removed from his ventilator and was able to get out of bed for short periods of time.

:thumbs:

Excellent news! Hopefully, there are no lingering effects from the poisoning. Navalny says he plans on returning to Russia when able.

New EU sanctions against Russia may get Navalny's name.
And what have you done for your country?!

r

Alexei Navalny is pictured on a hospital bed surrounded by his wife and two children.

Navalny came to his senses, look at the photo from Charite. If he was poisoned with Novichok, where are the chemical protection suits in the visitors' room?
Why the wife is not afraid that the she and children will be infected? Even COVID19 is demand better protection, than Novichok, the Super duper military battle poison! Don't you find that strange?
I guess not.

Navalny came to his senses, look at the photo from Charite. If he was poisoned with Novichok, where are the chemical protection suits in the visitors' room?
Why the wife is not afraid that the she and children will be infected? Even COVID19 is demand better protection, than Novichok, the Super duper military battle poison! Don't you find that strange?
I guess not.

Not really. From what I understand, the poison disappears and allegedly becomes undetectable after a few days. That's why the Russians waited for days before releasing him to the Germans for treatment.

Last edited:
Not really. From what I understand, the poison disappears and allegedly becomes undetectable after a few days. That's why the Russians waited for days before releasing him to the Germans for treatment.
Battle poison, one drop of which can kill population of small city? ........... Oy vey...
By the way, I remember the Skripals in Britain were saved from Novichok allegedly only due to the fact that just 2 steps away from them was the army chemical and biological center Porton Down, where by a happy coincidence, there was an antidote from the secret Russian Battle poison. How did they manage in Charite? with enema?

Last edited:
Battle poison, one drop of which can kill population of small city? ........... Oy vey...

Did any of the other passengers on the plane get sick from the poison? Don't you think we would have heard about it by now, if they did?

"The police has strengthened protection of the Navalny in the clinic "Charité".

And from whom did they increase security? If from the "bloody KGB", then why? Navalny announced his return to Russia, right into their clutches, so to speak. It turns out that he is protected from real poisoners, who are there in Germany...

Don't you think that the first photo of the "poisoned blogger" is very look like the photo montage? - Wife's pose completely unnatural (try it yourself to bend so), as well as the head of Navalny... the connections on photo are roughly made. Weird. What if they hide Navalny, as Skripals in Britain, giving to public the fakes?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eh85nExXgAA_4ri?format=jpg&name=small

that's how photo shoud look like:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eh_BQ7iWsAsKXAh?format=jpg&name=small

Right before our eyes he is going into conspiracy mode :lamo

Right before our eyes he is going into conspiracy mode :lamo

I thought we were all doing this... You and the corrupt politicians of the West invent nonsense about poisoning a second-rate blogger by the Kremlin, and I troll you. The difference is that I make fun and you are making stink

I thought we were all doing this... You and the corrupt politicians of the West invent nonsense about poisoning a second-rate blogger by the Kremlin, and I troll you. The difference is that I make fun and you are making stink

Do you even read what you post?

They pay you by word count?

- Mr. Navalny, it is a call from Russia, the Investigative Committee. About your poisoning. Do you know who poisoned you?
- I know. But I can't say.
- Alexey, if you are being held hostage, blink.

:roll: Obviously, they don't pay you for facts.

Back
Top Bottom