• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi, I'm in search of a more civil forum.

I used to vote Republican in national elections, Democrat in local elections, generally speaking and depending on issues and quality of the persons running.
Now I am sick of just about all of them. Used to be that the more local they are, the more likely there will be some scary wing-nuts running, now those wing-nuts are going national. Last time I voted with confidence, GHWB was running. Morals aside, Bill Clinton almost got my vote. Quality of candidates since then is a landslide into the sewer...with Trump having the most foul smell. Education and ability to speak without embarrassing the country's education system would be nice.
As for a better forum, I would like to see Lean and Location and Nationality be required Signature info.

I was a Republican from 1974 until 2012...although I had been viewing the Republican party with increasing alarm since Newt Gingrich in 1996. IMO, there is no GOP anymore, the "new" Republicans be they Neo-Cons, Alt-Right or anything else, killed it the moment they began drumming out and/or silencing anyone they considered to be a "RINO". Now I'm a little "L" libertarian. I like the Libertarian party platform but don't agree with it entirely. Their local reps are good, but their national reps suck. I think the party will grow from the roots up, not the top down.

It more tightly moderated here, but civility is a thin veil.

But on balance as a liberal, you shouldn’t have too many problems.

Can you make one post that's not "conservatives are victims"? What, exactly, "problems" have you had? Someone didn't treat you fair? Give us the full boo ****ing hoo. Let the tears flow.

ps. Hi, Jade. See signature for my deal.

Last edited:
My last forum was off the rocker free speech, and the abusive nature of people got pitiful. Looking for a better forum, so I was referred here. I hear tell a few may already know me here. With the rules here, I expect there won't be gossip from these individuals, should we meet.

Well, if you DO find a forum better than that abusive one please come back here and share it with us.

This place is a nuthouse full of the biggest pricks you will ever meet on the internet.

But there are just enough good people here to make it worth sticking around.

Welcome to Debate Politics.

Nice try at a save...but when someone screams "This party SUCKS!" then sticks around, I think they are a hypocrite....or just a whiny loudmouth.

And I'm suppose to give a **** what you think?

Go clean your room. Or play. Or something.

Speak when you're spoken to. Shoooooo.......

(Jade, this is what I was talking about. (Good luck.)

View attachment 67245867

Back
Top Bottom