• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi. I am unbrainwashed.

You got any facts to back that up?
Yeah, every damn thread on this forum with me and other liberals posting facts, and the right doing nothing but stating something like fact and calling it truth.

You seem to have mistaken me for a republican or something. Allow me to tell you a little about myself before I get banned. I am the ULTIMATE! I can't be defeated in debate. Why? Because the vast majority of people will choose the comfortable lie over the unpleasant truth. That makes them easy picking. And anybody with any real intelligence wouldn't challenge me to begin with. You could line up 100 of the absolutely smartest people on the planet. As well as every living Nobel Laureate. If they challenged anything I would prefer to say, they would lose the debate. If I were allowed to do so, you wouldn't find my speaking the truth to be the problem. What most people have the problem with is that I can back up what I have to say far beyond anybody's ability to doubt what I have to say. From my experience, I'm just not allowed to do that.
I have no idea what you are, I was just commenting on the truth aspect and what I tend to observe. My initial suspicious was that the post smelled of a right wing troll projecting what they believe is the truth. And actually given this response, and seeing some of your other comments in this thread, I think I was spot on (maybe not left or right, but smells of trolling). Because its not every unique. Every forum has those people

Aw, too bad, he made me laugh.

I have my suspicions, but I don't expect an explanation.

Given only 8 posts, and two threads, I suspect it was somebody who had been previously banned, or was simply trying to open a second account, both of which are verboten. Mods don't give explanations to the public.

Well, I was just going to welcome the new member, but I see now his user name rings true. Can't be brainwashed if you lack a brain to begin with. 🤡 Thanks to the mods for taking out the trash regularly.

Bye

unbrainwashed​

Guess you did not read the rules.
Oh well......

Back
Top Bottom