• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hi Guys. First Time Poster

C

cole438

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth ;)
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)

Welcome to Debate Politics! :)

Welcome! :2wave:

Out of curioisty, what would you call yourself politically?

Hi cole438 :2wave:

welcome2.gif

My guess? Capitolist... lol

Welcome to Debate Politics!

flat tax. whoo whoo whoo! What party are you cole438?

Thanks for the great advice, i'll look
into it and check it out. :2wave:
Locke

Also, to that question to what I would call myself politically, I would call myself a conservative republican . I support Bush all the way. If anyone wishes to debate my veiws, then, well, this is what is site is all about.
Locke

Locke said:
Also, to that question to what I would call myself politically, I would call myself a conservative republican . I support Bush all the way. If anyone wishes to debate my veiws, then, well, this is what is site is all about.
Locke

Awesome - we need more peeps on this side!

If you want, go into your "User CP" and then "group memberships" - join the conservative group. This will put elephants under your name.

:rwbelepha

vauge said:
Awesome - we need more peeps on this side!

If you want, go into your "User CP" and then "group memberships" - join the conservative group. This will put elephants under your name.

:rwbelepha
No you don't, lol. This entire place is full of conservatives! Serve the light side! Serve the light side! :mrgreen:

Welcome Cole... nice try to pump your stock!

Remember, what goes up inevitbly comes down... as Kenny Rogers said, "know when to hold them, and know when to fold them". I've taken two companies public and know the old "pump and dump" story... so don't fall in love with GDRX for the long term.... good luck!

Money Easily gained is money easily lost.

Also, if it seems to good to be true, it may very well be. Not to discourage, but to encourage.

Proceed with caution.

The way of the wise leads to wealth.

The Voice

Back
Top Bottom