• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi from the Yellow Brick Road

MaryP

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hi!

I’m originally from Kansas, found myself here after a storm of flying monkeys chased me from Oz.

I have no issues with really short folks or people being green. I hate being pigeonholed politically and love Haystacks, Walt Whitman and wildflowers.

I miss my Auntie Em, who had a major stroke today, but we’re hoping for the best.

I’m still finding my way around here—it’s very annoying how after reading for a few minutes, then spending time writing a post, I go to post it and I’ve been signed out! I have to leave to sign in and half the time can’t find the thread again. Lol No great loss to the world, I’m sure.

See y’all around.

Hi!

I’m originally from Kansas, found myself here after a storm of flying monkeys chased me from Oz.

I have no issues with really short folks or people being green. I hate being pigeonholed politically and love Haystacks, Walt Whitman and wildflowers.

I miss my Auntie Em, who had a major stroke today, but we’re hoping for the best.

I’m still finding my way around here—it’s very annoying how after reading for a few minutes, then spending time writing a post, I go to post it and I’ve been signed out! I have to leave to sign in and half the time can’t find the thread again. Lol No great loss to the world, I’m sure.

See y’all around.

Click the little square below where your sign in name goes and you won't be signed out as time elapses. Next, click the heels of your ruby slippers and wish this president to be voted out of office.

WELCOME!

Last edited:
When you log in, click the "remember me" box and you won't get signed out.

Oh, and welcome!

Hi!

See y’all around.

I have a soft spot for Walt Whitman. I also hate being pigeonholed in any way. Hope to see you around!

Click the little square below where your sign in name goes and you won't be signed out as time elapses. Next, click the heels of your ruby slippers and wish this president to be voted out of office.

Thanks! I'll try that.

Hi MaryP I've enjoyed your posts, and hope we haven't missed many due to the sign in issue. Thanks for bringing it up, I've learned something new today!

In my user profile, there was a section about allowing members and administrators to email me. (I checked no)

Do we all have access to each member's email address? Isn't that kind of private?

In my user profile, there was a section about allowing members and administrators to email me. (I checked no)

Do we all have access to each member's email address? Isn't that kind of private?

IIRC, we can choose to various options for email options; for example, I allow email access from administrators (Mods), do not allow email access from members. It's in General Settings through your Control Panel.

Late welcome from me Mary, good to have you here!

images

Welcome aboard MaryP :peace

Hi!

See y’all around.
A friend of Dorothy? 🙂🦄🌈

No, you cannot see anyone's email address.

Back
Top Bottom