• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi from NC

prosup

Reaction score
Wizard of Oz. I wonder if we considered three recent presidential types who would who? Obama the Tin Man, Trump the Lion, Biden the Scarecrow. Say the Oz (Deep State) maybe Gates is the little man behind the curtain. Maybe Fauci is the witch of the west. We the people maybe Dorothy. Toto may be a RINO. Flying monkies very liberal tards. The yellow brook road is in Asia. So has the communist curtain been pulled back by some vicious rioters?
Amerika is a very weird place lately up is down and wrong is right. Of course, the justice system is talk/talk for the easily distracted. How fun is that?

Wizard of Oz. I wonder if we considered three recent presidential types who would who? Obama the Tin Man, Trump the Lion, Biden the Scarecrow. Say the Oz (Deep State) maybe Gates is the little man behind the curtain. Maybe Fauci is the witch of the west. We the people maybe Dorothy. Toto may be a RINO. Flying monkies very liberal tards. The yellow brook road is in Asia. So has the communist curtain been pulled back by some vicious rioters?
Amerika is a very weird place lately up is down and wrong is right. Of course, the justice system is talk/talk for the easily distracted. How fun is that?
This was your intro....wow...
Good Luck

it is clear you are going to be a welcome addition
read and follow the rules for each forum and you should be golden

And he comes out swinging! Gotta respect the chutzpah and the moxy. Welcome aboard and have bandages near whatever devices you're posting from. You may need them. Have fun!

Cheers, be well and season's greetings.
Evilroddy.

Howdy Doody, prosup!!

Creative analogy. I like it.

But you need to find a place for that other very important part of the story: The Trump hating media. Perhaps we can say that they are the ones who are reading the story to a group of children?

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, Prosup!

I think your a comparison is spot on!

If Trump is the lion, Dorothy MUST be Nancy Pelosi, right? SLAP!

Back
Top Bottom