• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi from MO

namvet46

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
name is Gary. found this forum in a search engine.

im married, empty nester. live in Gladstone, mo. that's a surburb of KC. born and raised here. im a straight conserv. served 4 years in Nam with the USN 1966-70. old family tradition. I usually go by namvet but see there's one already here. always a salute to vets from all wars. if we have some. and of course they're families. and to all of you. gotta get this thing set up. so ill be around.

name is Gary. found this forum in a search engine.

im married, empty nester. live in Gladstone, mo. that's a surburb of KC. born and raised here. im a straight conserv. served 4 years in Nam with the USN 1966-70. old family tradition. I usually go by namvet but see there's one already here. always a salute to vets from all wars. if we have some. and of course they're families. and to all of you. gotta get this thing set up. so ill be around.

Howdy neighbor. :D I'm in Leavenworth, Kansas. Nice to meet you. Hope you like DP.

Howdy neighbor. :D I'm in Leavenworth, Kansas. Nice to meet you. Hope you like DP.

well your just down the freeway from me. not to sound morbid or anything but my plans are to be buried in Levenworth. the national cemetary behind the Ike VA hosp. really a nice a town up there.

and that, folks, is why we just call her "caged heat".

:lol: Hush up, you. I'm not in the 'big house'.

well your just down the freeway from me. not to sound morbid or anything but my plans are to be buried in Levenworth. the national cemetary behind the Ike VA hosp. really a nice a town up there.

The National Cemetery is very beautiful... three of my friends are buried there. I hope you won't be needing those arrangements for a long time.

:lol: Hush up, you. I'm not in the 'big house'.

The National Cemetery is very beautiful... three of my friends are buried there. I hope you won't be needing those arrangements for a long time.

me to. there's also one on the base but i liked this one better.

Back
Top Bottom