• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hi from India

vaid

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Greetings From An Earthling!

Hi everyone!:wave:

please allow me the honor of greeting everyone on these forums.

Thanking you.

Hello vaid!:2wave:

welcomecolors.gif

Greetings from a Ceresian:2wave:

I hear there's a bunch of poor people in India, as everywhere else on your little Earth.:sigh:

Greetings, vaid!

Welcome to Debate Politics! :2wave:

vaid said:
Greetings From An Earthling!

Hi everyone!:wave:

please allow me the honor of greeting everyone on these forums.

Thanking you.
Greetings from Texas. Plenty of Indians here, but I think they speak a different language than you do. When the first explorers found America, they actually thought they had reached the Orient, so called the first people they saw Indians. Man, were the British and Spanish dumb. They didnt even see a single computer programmer here when they made that leap of logic. :)

Speaking of offshoring, America was Britain's first attempt at it. They offshored everybody they didnt like, especially those who questioned the government. You could say that America was the original Guantanamo. Offshoring for the British failed miserably when Americans told the king of England to shove it. Made the British so mad, they marched back over here and burned the White House to the ground. We won eventually, though, and today the British Prime Minister is our President's lap dog.

Maybe you guys will tell the New World Order to shove it too. Just dont burn down the White House in the process, and we will leave the Taj Mahal alone. Deal? :) Enough of my politically incorrect fractured history lessons. Welcome aboard. :)

Last edited:
welcbnr.gif

:tink:~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom