• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hi everyone

George_Washington

DP Veteran
Reaction score
United States of America and proud of it!
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hi everyone. I'm George Washington. Yes, the actual George Washington. Just wanted to say hi.

Story is, I've been sitting up in Heaven for 200 some years and I was bored out of my mind.

My day kind of goes like this. I get up, have a bowl of Heavenly Wheaties. They're like the Earthly Wheaties but just taste infinitely better. Then I take a shower in a waterfall of sparkling fairy dust, while bathing in a pond of brownie sprinkles (Hey, it's Heaven-what are you going to do about it.) Then I get dressed in a cool pair of Versace jeans and a t-shirt. I mostly wear t-shirts cause it's always pretty dry and warm up in Heaven, except on certain days when God throws a festival or something. Anyway, I walk over to the Moses Tavern on 38th St. I hang out with Ben Franklin, John Adams, and Thomas Jefferson. We play cards-Poker and other games-over glasses of Guinness Ale. Guinness up in Heaven tastes 100,000 times better than it does here and that's saying a lot, considering how good it is already!

I was hanging out with them yesterday when I leaned over to Ben and told him that I was feeling kind of bored and that I felt something was missing in my life. Being the hippie that he is, he told me to go smoke a blunt of Dragon's breath. I told him I just wasn't into that sort of thing.

So then he told me, "Dude, you have to get back down to Earth. At least for a little while."

I went to the big house on the hill and talked with God about it for a while.

He said, "You wanna go back down to Earth? That's cool, just make sure you do something productive."

So here I am, back on Earth. Since while I was here before, I basically had a career in the military, I tried to get back into it. I applied to the US Army but they have a strict age limit as to who can join. I then thought about running for political office again but both of the major parties told me I couldn't, due to the modern laws of term limits. Plus they told me they've made a habit of only endorsing people who are alive; the dead don't count. So I decided to come on this forum and talk about politics and share things I've learned with you folks. I am looking forward to having a good time.

As my ex-wife Martha used to say (we separated after 50 years of living comfortably in Heaven's upper east side), "If you get nervous speaking in public, just remember that they're probably laughing at your wooden teeth and now what you're actually saying."

Hey there GW!:2wave:

We gotta talk about "interpreting the Founding Fathers...":cool:

welcomemulti.gif

Thank you, I appreciate it. As far as interpreting the founding fathers, they were all wrong except for me.

:mrgreen:

Just joking. Actually I do have a question-how do you get those symbols below your avatar? Like the golden gravels?

galenrox said:
It's pretty facinating to have the actual George Washington on the forum!

Yes, yes, thank you, thank you. Although I have to admit, I've changed a bit in the last 200 years. I now frequently attend night clubs and I drive a Porsche. A yellow one. It's pretty sweet.

George_Washington said:
Yes, yes, thank you, thank you. Although I have to admit, I've changed a bit in the last 200 years. I now frequently attend night clubs and I drive a Porsche. A yellow one. It's pretty sweet.

I thought you couldn't tell a lie!!!:2razz:

George_Washington said:
Thank you, I appreciate it. As far as interpreting the founding fathers, they were all wrong except for me.

:mrgreen:

Just joking. Actually I do have a question-how do you get those symbols below your avatar? Like the golden gravels?

You have to make a certain amount of posts first. Welcome.

George_Washington said:
Actually I do have a question-how do you get those symbols below your avatar? Like the golden gravels?

gavels = +24 posts
USER CP > Edit Group Memberships (if you wish to have other than gavels).

Oh yeah - Welcome to Debate Politics! :2wave:

Hi everyone. I'm George Washington. Yes, the actual George Washington. Just wanted to say hi.
Dude, that's pretty funny :rofl

Originally posted by George Washington
He said, "You wanna go back down to Earth? That's cool, just make sure you do something productive."

Dude, why the hell would you even fathom coming back to the primitive zoo we call Earth? O, and welcome to Debate Politics!

kal-el said:
Dude, why the hell would you even fathom coming back to the primitive zoo we call Earth? O, and welcome to Debate Politics!

I guess I just missed the women. Alot of the women in Heaven are into that Amish look, you know, the baggy skirts and whatnot. I missed the mini skirts. But don't tell God I said that. Cause I'd have to pay a toll to get back in.

Back
Top Bottom