• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi, everyone!

kingsbridge

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hey, guys.

I was looking for an online forum where one could discuss politics and world news, and this seems like a good one. I don't particularly like labels, though I view them as important and, to some extent, even essential, but I'd rather not use one on me. I'm European, if that's good for anything.

Nice to meet you all. Enjoy your day!

Greetings Kingsbridge.....Welcome to the Forums of Debate Politics!
yo2.gif

th

th

Hey, guys.

I was looking for an online forum where one could discuss politics and world news, and this seems like a good one. I don't particularly like labels, though I view them as important and, to some extent, even essential, but I'd rather not use one on me. I'm European, if that's good for anything.

Hi Kingsbridge! Nice to see you! :)

Which are your favorite topics?

Hey, guys.

Welcome, kingsbridge!

Tell us more about yourself! Where do you bank? What's your PIN #?

(just kidding)

sangha, for some odd reason I thought that was hilarious. :2razz:

German guy, I like almost everything. I find international relations, economics, and philosophy particularly interesting, but I'm willing to navigate through other seas. :)

Hey, guys.

Good morning kingsbridge and welcome to DP - I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do - most of the people here are very nice, honest, and interested in meaningful discussion - just try to recognize and avoid the irritating trolls as soon as possible.

Take care and have fun

Hi, CanadaJohn. Thanks for the warm welcome. There are trolls everywhere, so I'm used to them. I'm happy to hear that most are nice.
Also, on a side note, I've heard Toronto is a beautiful city, and I hope to live at least a few years over there. :)

Thank you.

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Hi, CanadaJohn. Thanks for the warm welcome. There are trolls everywhere, so I'm used to them. I'm happy to hear that most are nice.
Also, on a side note, I've heard Toronto is a beautiful city, and I hope to live at least a few years over there. :)

Thank you.

You're welcome - Toronto is a great city but getting very expensive and our city politicians are all nuts - otherwise, the weather is pretty nice, if you love four seasons, and we have people from all over the world living here pretty much in harmony - we welcome all as long as they don't bring their little wars and grievances from home with them. There are lots of nice places in Canada and lots of wide open spaces - something for everyone. Hope you get a chance to visit sometime.

Back
Top Bottom