• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hi Everybody!

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I am Keeper of the Phoenix, wife of the Phoenix. Glad he found a place for us to go. I am looking forward to making new friends and hopefully welcoming old ones here as well.

Thanks for having us!

P.S. Cool smilies!

P.S.S. Even cooler spell check. I can move the dictionary out of my desk drawer now:2razz:

Keepin' him in check eh? :mrgreen:

Welcome to Debate Politics KP. :)

When are you gunna get an awesome signature as well?

I can't exactly keep him in check, but I do have a teather tied to his right leg and if he gets to far away, I always try to pull him back.

Phoenixes are rare. It took me a while to find him. I don't want to let him get away.:lol:

Immediately upon reading your user name, I thought, "Phoenix's wife."
And, lo and behold, I'm right.

If that's not a dead give away, I go and and say that I'm married as well.

Anyway, welcome. Very glad to have you.

I looked for a question board and couldn't find one so I'll ask here.

How many posts do I need to make to change my status from a "User" to something else?

Thanks Keeper

Keeper of the Phoenix said:
I looked for a question board and couldn't find one so I'll ask here.
How many posts do I need to make to change my status from a "User" to something else?
Thanks Keeper

IIRC, it's 500 posts

Your right, there is currently not a questions forum.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_ranks

Here is the #'s needed for highlighting more of the icons as well as the titles.
User 0-24 posts
Student 25-124 posts
Advisor 125-499 posts
Educator 500-999 posts
Professor 1000-1999 posts
Guru 2000+ posts

If you would like to be a member of one of the usergroups (donkey, liberty tourch, elephant, etc..) click on User CP -> Group Memberships and join the one you are most interested in.

Welcome to Debate Politics, Keeper!:2wave:

Nice to see this forum is a family affair...:lol:

A husband and wife duo... neat! :lol:

Welcome to the DP community Keeper!!! :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom